Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" (17186 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Betscoreodds: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2022
BEIJING, March 7 (Reuters) - China's friendship with Russia is "rock solid" and the prospects for cooperation are very broad, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Monday.

Cooperation between the two countries brings benefits and well-being to the two peoples, he told his annual news conference on the sidelines of China's annual meeting of parliament.
https://www.reuters.com/world/china-says-friendship-with-russia-is-rock-solid-2022-03-07/

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Illuminatiship(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Betscoreodds: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2022
ABC News
NEW: China’s foreign minister called Russia Beijing’s “most important strategic partner,” amid its continued refusal to condemn the invasion of Ukraine.

China says Russia its chief 'strategic partner', despite war
www.abcnews.go.com

19 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Lawlab251: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Rugaria: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2022
@ sapientia
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Stevenson1(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Reuters

China's friendship with Russia is "rock solid" and the prospects for cooperation are very broad, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Monday.

China says friendship with Russia is 'rock solid'
www.reuters.com

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
I know China wants to invade Taiwan, Hong Kong and comes Singapore.
I know Russia wants to unite it's former Soviet states.
I know North Korea wants to invade South Korea.
I know Iran wants to nuke isreal.
So, should US folds hands and let them do as they wish
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by HITdemUP: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2022

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by HITdemUP: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.
In your theory you mean it's only the Americans that have the
immunity to invade other countries. Stop using America as a
yardstick to air an opinion. America is as guilty as Russia.
They're both power drunk.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by NwaNimo1(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2022

37 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Shellsploit: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Ndi ala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by JosephXavier: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Two World powers who see America as their common enemy have seen an opportunity to solidify their friendship and their bilateral politics and international trade

US and west have no control over this two with the ban and their intimidation

I see Russia and China going ahead to trade with their local currencies without converting to dollars

Do you know what that will do to their local currency?

Visa card and MasterCard leaving Russia has given an opportunity to China to introduce their own company to Russia, so why do you expect them leave Russia when all they are seeing is opportunities to increase their global trade influence

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Jacuzzi55(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Relationship between China and Russia is solid despite the invasion of Ukraine just like the way relationship between US and fellow co NATO allies are solid despite the US senseless invasion of Iraq then

28 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Farid24224(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Osheyy Earth bender!? grin grin

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Eriokanmi: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok. But why did China catch cold after America sneezed on Russia's invasion in Ukraine?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by ChangetheChange: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Yet Chinese government owned Banks are sanctioning Russian companies.

3 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BKayy: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
The alliance that scares the living daylight out of Western Parasites.

It is quite funny that those their blood is prepared to be used as substitute is cheering the Parasites instead of fighting for their own escape route.

Stevenson1:

None of the things you described as a base to support the West has substance.
1. Hong Kong was part of China before British invasion and colonialism, so does the fact that they were once invaded and colonised by Britain eradicate their history?
2. Taiwan was an integral part of China before the civil war/revolution. So does the fact that Republic of China (Taiwan) government which is the deposed capitalist based Government supported by USA mean that the history of the island has been eradicated and bound to do USA/West bidding against the collective interest of their fellow Chinese?
3. North Korea and South Korea are the same people that share common history, heritage and language so because of the fact that USA needs a launch base to checkmate mainland China, that their history have been eradicated and boundaries determined by USA interests?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by qekng40(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by careytommy37(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
It’s always been solid!

Fake friends

It will so interesting to slap China with same Financial Nuclear Weapon , but certain they won’t try shit!

They just like their supposed friend. Will only chestbeat till the arrival of Christ

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by iykejohnson(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Okay, o
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by devigblegble: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Even my love with Russia is still rock solid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:
In your theory you mean it's only the Americans that have the immunity to invade other countries. Stop using America as a yardstick to air an opinion. America is as guilty as Russia. They're both power drunk.
I wonder o

5 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Sensiblerealist: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Partnership that bodes well for them both and telling China how to correct Russia's mistake in the ongoing invasion
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by LordGuru1: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2022
Mad China!
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by zinaunreal(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2022
China is a fence sitter. Fake ass friend
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by infofta(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2022
China is a green snake inside a green grass. They are not friend to anyone. They want to dominate the World

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Are they the "axis" of this time?
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by wolesmile(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Anything against the US...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) / Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. / Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.