Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" (17188 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by caracas: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:

In your theory you mean it's only the Americans that have the
immunity to invade other countries. Stop using America as a
yardstick to air an opinion. America is as guilty as Russia.
They're both power drunk.
How pls pray tell is America power drunk?
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

I know your lecture won't pass US invasion in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, yemen and co bit please carry on ok.
And don't forget to tell us why the US invaded them.

They are so quick to forget 9/11.

America was sitting on their own when terrorist came to invade same way America was sitting on their own when Germany came to look for trouble during world war 1.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
uniquetechng:
That was what people said about Cuba but when Fidel Castro opened the border in 1980 250k Cubans emigrated to the US the very first day. Over the years Taiwanese has been protesting on the streets against China's invasion that should tell you that they dont want to be part of China mainland.

Teach them because they have a reversed version of history keep enlightening them
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

That’s fiction.

You forgot the world is a global village. You just need to be cut-off and that’s all. Wishing 24 hours, the economy instantly starts nose diving and investors repatriating funds

It cannot give birth to anything. The West have that edge that will last till Christ comes

And imagine the country countries that even want to birth new ways. China, Iran, Pakistan, Belarus, Russia and some other hungry nations.

Don’t make me laugh please. The only cooperation it can birth is poverty.

Ask maasoap if China has taken North Korea out of poverty ask him if Russia has taken Belarus out of poverty.

Countries that align with the west in Asia such as Japan and South Korea can speak for themselves.

Who the west has blessed no man can curse as long as the east continues to harbour dictators and reject democracy they will remain where they are God forbid I live in a world controlled by China and Russia or Iran and Pakistan.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

What are u trying to justify?
US has always been cruel, oil and gold thieves and have destroyed many countries in the their agenda of forcing democracy which doesn't conform the culture and traditions of many Nations.
US assassinated more than 17 Presidents in history. You are so brainwashed by US media to believe that democracy is the best form of Govt. Soudia Arabians, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait are enjoying good governance, better social amenities, luxurious life with dictators than all democracy practicing Nations in the world.
How do u expect us to see worst than the list of disastrous destruction that lead to the deaths of millions of people by US, they caused more deaths after WW2 than the deaths of both WW1 and WW2 combined. Check the list of their atrocities below:

Why did they invade?you propagandist always miss that part
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by CoronaVirusPro: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Ask maasoap if China has taken North Korea out of poverty ask him if Russia has taken Belarus out of poverty.

Countries that align with the west in Asia such as Japan and South Korea can speak for themselves.

Who the west has blessed no man can curse as long as the east continues to harbour dictators and reject democracy they will remain where they are God forbid I live in a world controlled by China and Russia or Iran and Pakistan.

You said it all

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Wangzhang: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your write up shows how ignorant you are about international politics.
Why would China invade Hong Kong that is under its control?
Why would China invade Singapore?
You people should stop equating international politics to your APC and PDP matters..
Stevenson1:

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
I know China wants to invade Taiwan, Hong Kong and comes Singapore.
I know Russia wants to unite it's former Soviet states.
I know North Korea wants to invade South Korea.
I know Iran wants to nuke isreal.
So, should US folds hands and let them do as they wish
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Techguy96(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
JosephXavier:
Two World powers who see America as their common enemy have seen an opportunity to solidify their friendship and their bilateral politics and international trade

US and west have no control over this two with the ban and their intimidation

I see Russia and China going ahead to trade with their local currencies without converting to dollars

Do you know what that will do to their local currency?

Visa card and MasterCard leaving Russia has given an opportunity to China to introduce their own company to Russia, so why do you expect them leave Russia when all they are seeing is opportunities to increase their global trade influence
But why is china sanctioning Russia, and why are they calling for peace. Their actions doesn't match their word
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Jackiedemie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.

This is a good statistics on how the US protected us...

Iraq:
185,194 – 208,167 total civilian deaths
Afghanistan:
241,000 people have been killed in the Afghanistan and Pakistan war zone since 2001. More than 71,000 of those killed have been civilians.
Libya:
NATO strikes had killed 1,108 civilians and wounded 6,362. Of the wounded, they said, 717 were critically wounded and 4,537 had light wounds.
Egypt:
An Egyptian governmental fact-finding commission about the revolution announced on 19 April that at least 846 Egyptians died in the nearly three-week-long uprising. While 6,467 people were injured.

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Techguy96(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

What are u trying to justify?
US has always been cruel, oil and gold thieves and have destroyed many countries in the their agenda of forcing democracy which doesn't conform the culture and traditions of many Nations.
US assassinated more than 17 Presidents in history. You are so brainwashed by US media to believe that democracy is the best form of Govt. Soudia Arabians, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait are enjoying good governance, better social amenities, luxurious life with dictators than all democracy practicing Nations in the world.
How do u expect us to see worst than the list of disastrous destruction that lead to the deaths of millions of people by US, they caused more deaths after WW2 than the deaths of both WW1 and WW2 combined. Check the list of their atrocities below:
And what do u think Russia is doing in Africa if not selling weapons to terrorist and stealing diamond in Angola.

See ehn no good country but the world is better with US as world power. Just pray Russia and china doesn't become world power.
Ask Black people that have live in china and Russia to tell u their experience.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Dumbochristian: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Is U.S.A not invading and destroying other peoples countries in the name of fighting terrorism?

Stop making the US look like saint

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by adriano50: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
My relationship with Russia will like Zuma rock I stand with Putin
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BigBashiru: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

I know your lecture won't pass US invasion in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, yemen and co bit please carry on ok.
And don't forget to tell us why the US invaded them.

There used to be over 200 tribes in present day United States with distinct cultures and languages. In the 1700s British French and other western European imperialists invaded the land and exterminated (mass killings) of the natives then sent more Europeans to out populate the natives. The people we call Americans today are actually Europeans.

The 5 western imperialists also tried to exterminate Africans and take over Africa notably South Africa, Zimbabwe etc in the 1800s but fortunately for Africa, they did not succeed. Today they are still trying with numerous wars they instigate in Africa. They also tried with biowarfare I.e. hiv.

They were forced to recognize African independence in the 1960s they didn't give it voluntarily... ..

Since then the United States has remained imperialist with invasions of the countries u mentioned under the pretence of fighting terrorism or trying to install democracy.

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Imbecilicsamuel: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nizoorians like to think they are in a partnership with China.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slave nation.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by VirileNelly2420: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Yet Chinese government owned Banks are sanctioning Russian companies.

PRONOUNCING sanctions is different from IMPLEMENTING it. (Dats if actually any sanction as pronounced).
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by HausaIgboYoruba: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

as if the world was not there before US became superpower
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by sweetjohn(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
The two countries (China and Russia) hates and kill Muslims on a daily basis. America is a liberal state and are fighting for the rights of Muslims in those two countries yet this foolish Muslims yeted USA.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Grandmeister(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They are so quick to forget 9/11.

America was sitting on their own when terrorist came to invade same way America was sitting on their own when Germany came to look for trouble during world war 1.
What has America got to do with world war 1 you political neophyte? And if you meant world war 2 it was Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that brought the USA into the war. You go about regurgitating propaganda laced news without having an inkling of what you’re saying.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by laiperi: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
After all is said and done, we have to realize once most people get, seize or are voted into power, power goes into their heads.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You may love or disagree with Putin or Trump, they were produced by the East and West.

The most important point in this informed discussion is that nobody can be trusted with power. There have to be checks and balances and the leader must clearly understand that.

Say all you can, man can be evil anywhere BUT there are more checks and balances on their powers in the Western Democracy that in the East.

Africans must devise our system along this moderation of power. History teaches us that we all have a dark past.

Do we want to learn and strive for ideas and ideals or use them to justify one power over the other.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by MrSly(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
The alliance that scares the living daylight out of Western Parasites.

It is quite funny that those their blood is prepared to be used as substitute is cheering the Parasites instead of fighting for their own escape route.

None of the things you described as a base to support the West has substance.
1. Hong Kong was part of China before British invasion and colonialism, so does the fact that they were once invaded and colonised by Britain eradicate their history?
2. Taiwan was an integral part of China before the civil war/revolution. So does the fact that Republic of China (Taiwan) government which is the deposed capitalist based Government supported by USA mean that the history of the island has been eradicated and bound to do USA/West bidding against the collective interest of their fellow Chinese?
3. North Korea and South Korea are the same people that share common history, heritage and language so because of the fact that USA needs a launch base to checkmate mainland China, that their history have been eradicated and boundaries determined by USA interests?

Oga those are now countries of their own now and are independent, with territorial jurisdiction. Therefore, the have every right to freedom from foreign influence. I get am before no be property.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by thinkmoney(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

You people sabi talk, but una dey talk off. With no accurate knowledge whatsoever. And mumu and similar ignorant people go dey follow like your comments.
Who tell u say china wan attack Hong Kong? Hong Kong that is now very much part of China? Who told you China has any interest at all in Singapore? Where did u get this information from? Must you talk or react? Must you spread misinformation and fake news?
Some information you have there are correct. But its dangerous to mix falsehood with truths. Half truth sometimes is dangerous than not knowing anything about a matter.
Take 5years out please to really study, then come back equipped enough to justify commenting on sensitive issues here
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BigBashiru: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Techguy96:

And what do u think Russia is doing in Africa if not selling weapons to terrorist and stealing diamond in Angola.

See ehn no good country but the world is better with US as world power. Just pray Russia and china doesn't become world power.
Ask Black people that have live in china and Russia to tell u their experience.

The Malian prime Minister has evidence France was arming rebel groups. France isn't wanted in west Africa. Russia and China are seen as liberatirsin countries being oppressed by the French.

Western European countries are savages and shouldn't be world power...

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by aribisala0(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Why would China want to invade Hong Kong?
US protecting the World? Hmm

Are they protecting Nigeria?
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by sapientia(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rugaria:
@ sapientia

They have absorbed Russia

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Grandmeister:

What has America got to do with world war 1 you political neophyte? And if you meant world war 2 it was Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that brought the USA into the war. You go about regurgitating propaganda laced news without having an inkling of what you’re saying.
You that you are not a political neophyte if you were smart as you wanted to sound you would have known that if the Germans had not attacked Americans on ship in an attempt to put the British in hunger and told Mexico to attack America they would not have gotten involved in world war 1 in 1917.

Go and read it up
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by revolt(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
While the west tried to as usual .. start imperialism in China..Russia went there and built an ally... even going above racism to teach th how to build weapons. Now China is even bigger than Russia. That's what happens when you build allies up. Russia did this with so many other allies. My only problem is communism is bad economically. Asides that... Russia is a much better ally than the west. South Korea was a direct response by the west when they realised Asians were all titling towards ussr. Pakistan India etc are all allies of Russia. The G8

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by sureinfo: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
The alliance that scares the living daylight out of Western Parasites.

It is quite funny that those their blood is prepared to be used as substitute is cheering the Parasites instead of fighting for their own escape route.

None of the things you described as a base to support the West has substance.
1. Hong Kong was part of China before British invasion and colonialism, so does the fact that they were once invaded and colonised by Britain eradicate their history?
2. Taiwan was an integral part of China before the civil war/revolution. So does the fact that Republic of China (Taiwan) government which is the deposed capitalist based Government supported by USA mean that the history of the island has been eradicated and bound to do USA/West bidding against the collective interest of their fellow Chinese?
3. North Korea and South Korea are the same people that share common history, heritage and language so because of the fact that USA needs a launch base to checkmate mainland China, that their history have been eradicated and boundaries determined by USA interests?
facts, say it louder
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Techguy96(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

The Malian prime Minister has evidence France was arming rebel groups. France isn't wanted in west Africa. Russia and China are seen as liberatirsin countries being oppressed by the French.

Western European countries are savages and shouldn't be world power...
Of course im not disputing the fact of what France is doing but china and Russia are not doing any better, do not for a moment think china and Russia is better than France.

They are definitely not liberatirsin or what ever u mean.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by cooltola(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lesson to be learn
1. China will always look out for the best interest for China
2.Russia will always look out for the best interest for Russia
When you understand this , then you will understand why Russia is invading Ukraine and Why China want Taiwan back, Is the actions moral ? I do not think but war cannot be avoided because it is part of the prophesies before Jesus Christ come. I just pray we do not witness a nuclear war ever.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BigBashiru: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Techguy96:

Of course im not disputing the fact of what France is doing but china and Russia are not doing any better, do not for a moment think china and Russia is better than France.

They are definitely not liberatirsin or what ever u mean.

Russia drove out France from Central african republic. They are not imperialists and they seek win win outcomes unlike France that wants to keep the populations poor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) / Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. / Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.