Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" (17187 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by seunny4lif(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2022
So, both countries were the one that invaded over 20 countries.
Dropped more bombs than the those used in WW2.
Killed over 5M civilians in the ME

Stevenson1:

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
I know China wants to invade Taiwan, Hong Kong and comes Singapore.
I know Russia wants to unite it's former Soviet states.
I know North Korea wants to invade South Korea.
I know Iran wants to nuke isreal.
So, should US folds hands and let them do as they wish
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.

3 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Elvictor: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2022
I thought US E-rats claimed China have abandon Russia, you don't know what Russia did for China, until you read about US invasion of China

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Stevenson1(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:

In your theory you mean it's only the Americans that have the
immunity to invade other countries. Stop using America as a
yardstick to air an opinion. America is as guilty as Russia.
They're both power drunk.

Let's blame America for every damn thing.
We blame them for using nuclear weapon on japanese but everyone have forgotten how the japanese attacked them unprovoked at pearl harbour and killed American civilians going about their businesses.
We blame them for invading Afghanistan, yemen and co but forget how those countries sponsored ISIS and Osama bin laden to annihilate US citizens and its allies.
We blame them for every damn thing but we seem to forget that America never reacts if you do not look for their problems.
Now, Taiwanese are saying that they don't want unification while china is saying otherwise. We won't see that one now but will react immediately china invades them and America comes to their rescue, una go begin the blame game again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Daybo: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2022
And Nigeria is badly indebted to China. Well dictators will always support other dictators. I wonder what the world order would have been if we don't have powerful democracies like U.S .A.. Countries supporting another country wantonly taking human lives outside it's border . We have modern day Hitler at hand
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by spy24(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2022
NATO don rest
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Karemarealty288(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2022
The relationship is inconsequential and will not boost the already lost glory of Russia.

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by crafteck(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Of course. If not because of America... Both would have invaded countries they wanted and do as they want.
Every dictator get its own dead end. It's either the revolution comes from outside or from its people.
Till US leaves power, we would never know what they are protecting the world from.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by VEHINTOLAR: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Many people will be surprised at the number of countries that will align with Russia by the time the push finally comes to a shove ! Russia won't be alone in the event of a full blown world war as some people naively presume. NATO and United States know this and that's why they've bluntly refused to grant a no - fly - zone request of Ukraine. They know it will become a multifaceted war that will involve many countries within minutes; a world war !

Trust me,China,North Korea,Iran,Turkey (though a nato member) and the likes are watching with keen interests the ongoing "skirmishes" in Ukraine and these countries are very much not likely to align with NATO's interest if the situation degenerates to a global conflict. Yes,it is still a skirmish but will quickly degenerate to a full war that'll involve many nations if care is not taken.

Arming Ukraine against Russia is not the solution as that will bring more ruins and destruction to Ukraine and Ukrainians. The solution is to continue to encourage dialogue between the two parties in conflict while hoping for a quick peaceful resolution.

5 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Stevenson1(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
The alliance that scares the living daylight out of Western Parasites.

It is quite funny that those their blood is prepared to be used as substitute is cheering the Parasites instead of fighting for their own escape route.

None of the things you described as a base to support the West has substance.
1. Hong Kong was part of China before British invasion and colonialism, so does the fact that they were once invaded and colonised by Britain eradicate their history?
2. Taiwan was an integral part of China before the civil war/revolution. So does the fact that Republic of China (Taiwan) government which is the deposed capitalist based Government supported by USA mean that the history of the island has been eradicated and bound to do USA/West bidding against the collective interest of their fellow Chinese?
3. North Korea and South Korea are the same people that share common history, heritage and language so because of the fact that USA needs a launch base to checkmate mainland China, that their history have been eradicated and boundaries determined by USA interests?

So, in your opinion, North Korea should invade South Korea cos they once share heritage even though their ideas are different??
China should invade Taiwan even though the two have been separated since 1945 and now share different ideas and different practice of government??
So, china should invade Hong Kong even though their own system of government is different??
Lol
I can't wait to see the calamity you guys supports. I just wish united states' should just say Bleep it! Let everyone do as they wish. Lol. You will wish you never get to be alive in this generation.
Dictators who treats their country people like shits are the ass you are licking and clamouring to be the world power??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by uniquetechng: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
The alliance that scares the living daylight out of Western Parasites.

It is quite funny that those their blood is prepared to be used as substitute is cheering the Parasites instead of fighting for their own escape route.

None of the things you described as a base to support the West has substance.
1. Hong Kong was part of China before British invasion and colonialism, so does the fact that they were once invaded and colonised by Britain eradicate their history?
2. Taiwan was an integral part of China before the civil war/revolution. So does the fact that Republic of China (Taiwan) government which is the deposed capitalist based Government supported by USA mean that the history of the island has been eradicated and bound to do USA/West bidding against the collective interest of their fellow Chinese?
3. North Korea and South Korea are the same people that share common history, heritage and language so because of the fact that USA needs a launch base to checkmate mainland China, that their history have been eradicated and boundaries determined by USA interests?
Taiwan has been alone since 1942 and thats older than Nigeria as a nation, and the people dont want anything to do with China, so should China force them against their will

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BKayy: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2022
uniquetechng:
Taiwan has been alone since 1942 and thats older than Nigeria as a nation, and the people dont want anything to do with China, so should China force them against their will
Tell the West to allow an unbiased referendum in the Island if they believe that Han Chinese will say that they don't want to have anything to do with another Han Chinese in Mainland China because of American peoples interest.

Are you listening to yourself?

Like Xi Jinping said "The Century of Chinese Humiliation is over"

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Flytime: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

hongkong belongs to China

When the British were pulling out they held on to Hong Kong before later letting it go and signed a deal with the Chinese government to let them practice democracy and be relatively free for a couple of years under a one state two system kind of thing which is already running out
China agreed and they built a wall separating mainland China and Hong Kong
Most People in Hong Kong don’t even speak Chinese or at least as their primary language but when the time runs out they’ll be forced to and democracy would be off the Chinese soil
China is already showing them signs their time is running out

Taiwan on the other hand were the people ruling China under democracy for a while till the civil war which the communist won and they fled to the island

China didn’t have the military capability at the time to launch a naval invasion so they left Taiwan and years later after a military build up they established their claims again and the us shut them up with military intimidation which made China acquire nukes and build up their military even more

North Korea and South Korea issue is absolutely the east and the west meddling in peoples business

After korea was taking over by Japan and the Japanese lost the ww2 Russia and the us split Korea into two establishing their ideology in both
Us on the other hand that you are supporting invaded Mexico and took a large chunk of land including todays carlifornia and Texas from them

3 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BigBashiru: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Daybo:
And Nigeria is badly indebted to China. Well dictators will always support other dictators. I wonder what the world order would have been if we don't have powerful democracies like U.S .A.. Countries supporting another country wantonly taking human lives outside it's border . We have modern day Hitler at hand

The USA is not a "powerful democracy" it was founded in the 1700s on the extermination of native Americans. Its an imperialist state that uses "democracy" as an excuse to invade other countries.

4 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by kiddkash(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

perhaps they all keep each other in check

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by ObamaMessi: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
A way of pleasing putin
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Stevenson1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Flytime:
singapore belongs to China

When the British were pulling out they held on to Hong Kong before later letting it go and signed a deal with the Chinese government to let them practice democracy and be relatively free for a couple of years under a one state two system kind of thing which is already running out
China agreed and they built a whole separating mainland China and Hong Kong
Most People in Hong Kong don’t even speak Chinese or at least as their primary language but when the time runs out they’ll be forced to and democracy would be off Chinese soil
China is already showing them signs their time is running out

Taiwan on the other hand where the people ruling China under democracy for a while till the civil war which the communist won and they fled to the island

China didn’t have the military capability at the time to launch a naval invasion so they left Taiwan and years later after a military build up they established their claims again and the us shut them up with military intimidation which made China acquire nukes and build up their military even more

North Korea and South Korea issue is absolutely the east and the west meddling in peoples business

After korea was taking over by Japan and the Japanese lost the ww2 Russia and the us split Korea into two establishing their ideology in both
Us on the other hand that you are supporting invaded Mexico and took a large chunk of land including todays carlifornia and Texas from them

Spanish speaking countries teamed up against US to snatch Texas and California but America won them. Even Californians fought very hard to induct herself into US.
North Korea and south Korea can never share one idea and they shouldn't be forced together.
Taiwan and china can never share one idea too and should not be forced together.
I don't think US would want to cause war between china and Taiwan if Taiwan have not made their stance of the position they want to belong to.
Supporting china take over in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore and North Korean take over in South Korea will only yield more fights and anger. Each of those countries, share almost everything except for different ideas and it's bad.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by alabo1: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Rubbish. How the West has brainwashed you people is amazing. The West(America) and her cronies are the greatest aggressors this planet has ever seen. I have no time to lecture you now. Reply me with a recital and I will give you a historical summary duly. Peace

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Two faced Chinese people...Taiwan be ready
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by ObamaMessi: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

ABSOLUTELY!

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Stevenson1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
alabo1:

Rubbish. How the West has brainwashed you people is amazing. The West(America) and her cronies are the greatest aggressors this planet has ever seen. I have no time to lecture you now. Reply me with a recital and I will give you a historical summary duly. Peace

I know your lecture won't pass US invasion in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, yemen and co bit please carry on ok.
And don't forget to tell us why the US invaded them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by uniquetechng: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:

Tell the West to allow an unbiased referendum in the Island if they believe that Han Chinese will say that they don't want to have anything to do with another Han Chinese in Mainland China because of American peoples interest.

Are you listening to yourself?

Like Xi Jinping said "The Century of Chinese Humiliation is over"
That was what people said about Cuba but when Fidel Castro opened the border in 1980 250k Cubans emigrated to the US the very first day. Over the years Taiwanese has been protesting on the streets against China's invasion that should tell you that they dont want to be part of China mainland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
I know China and Russia want to dominate the world and show USA and NATO that they are super world powers with sophisticated military weapons that challenge and defeat any country in the world including USA
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
It’s always been solid!

Fake friends

It will so interesting to slap China with same Financial Nuclear Weapon , but certain they won’t try shit!

They just like their supposed friend. Will only chestbeat till the arrival of Christ

Sanction this, sanction that. The threat of sanction everywhere, it will definitely get to a point when all these sanctions will give birth to new cooperations among some nations. And that will be the end of the sanction threat

4 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by CoronaVirusPro: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Sanction this, sanction that. The threat of sanction everywhere, it will definitely get to a point when all these sanctions will give birth to new cooperations among some nations. And that will be the end of the threat sanction

That’s fiction.

You forgot the world is a global village. You just need to be cut-off and that’s all. Wishing 24 hours, the economy instantly starts nose diving and investors repatriating funds

It cannot give birth to anything. The West have that edge that will last till Christ comes

And imagine the country countries that even want to birth new ways. China, Iran, Pakistan, Belarus, Russia and some other hungry nations.

Don’t make me laugh please. The only cooperation it can birth is poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by ArewaNorth: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

What are u trying to justify?
US has always been cruel, oil and gold thieves and have destroyed many countries in the their agenda of forcing democracy which doesn't conform the culture and traditions of many Nations.
US assassinated more than 17 Presidents in history. You are so brainwashed by US media to believe that democracy is the best form of Govt. Soudia Arabians, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait are enjoying good governance, better social amenities, luxurious life with dictators than all democracy practicing Nations in the world.
How do u expect us to see worst than the list of disastrous destruction that lead to the deaths of millions of people by US, they caused more deaths after WW2 than the deaths of both WW1 and WW2 combined. Check the list of their atrocities below:

3 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Flytime: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Spanish speaking countries teamed up against US to snatch Texas and California but America won them. Even Californians fought very hard to induct herself into US.
North Korea and south Korea can never share one idea and they shouldn't be forced together.
Taiwan and china can never share one idea too and should not be forced together.
I don't think US would want to cause war between china and Taiwan if Taiwan have not made their stance of the position they want to belong to.
Supporting china take over in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore and North Korean take over in South Korea will only yield more fights and anger. Each of those countries, share almost everything except for different ideas and it's bad.
what are you saying

Hong Kong is under China even those in Hong Kong know that even if some don't consider themselves Chinese

Its just like south east biafra..some of them don't consider themselves Nigerian but they are under Nigeria or the north practising sharia law but the south is the more free region with a different ideology but they are still under Nigeria

North Korea and south Korea used to be one under one government till greater powers split them up for influence in the region so what do you mean they can't come together?, you think the people in north Korea wouldn't vote for democracy if they have the chance to ??

I'm not even sure you know what you're typing anymore,to counter your remaining points feel like a waste of time
Go make your researches

1 Like

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by alabo1: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

I know your lecture won't pass US invasion in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, yemen and co bit please carry on ok.
And don't forget to tell us why the US invaded them.

Your response is a clear indication that you have become a Western zombie. Tell me how those invasions were justified. Like I said go and read before I can even rub minds with you. Peace

2 Likes

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by Kwestionair: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Quality of the Chinese-Russia Friendship is just like their products “fake”.
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by manontree: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
JosephXavier:
Two World powers who see America as their common enemy have seen an opportunity to solidify their friendship and their bilateral politics and international trade

US and west have no control over this two with the ban and their intimidation

I see Russia and China going ahead to trade with their local currencies without converting to dollars

Do you know what that will do to their local currency?

Visa card and MasterCard leaving Russia has given an opportunity to China to introduce their own company to Russia, so why do you expect them leave Russia when all they are seeing is opportunities to increase their global trade influence

Don't be too sure. It was just the other day China was running katakata and kititkata when Trump banned some of their exports and threatened to ban more
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AngelicBeing: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shellsploit:
Ndi ala!
Hian, @Shellsploit, since you were appointed as the Personal assistant to Soludo on IT affairs, you have abandoned Nairaland.com, and you also got 500,000 dollars as allowances to set up your office in Anambra state, nawao, you are enjoying as a Penetration tester ooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by BKayy: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
uniquetechng:

Over the years Taiwanese has been protesting on the streets against China's invasion that should tell you that they dont want to be part of China mainland.
This was exactly the same thing they told you people about Ukraine but have never told any of you of the Pro Russians in Ukraine.

Speaking about over the years, do you know that one of the first parties to fight for Taiwan liberation when she was under the Japanese in 1928 was Taiwanese Communist party.
On the contemporary, Politicians in Taiwan attach the name "Communist" as a way of gaining the heart of the masses just like the way Igbo politicians use Biafra despite the fact that CCP has never shown any public interest in establishing a party in Taiwan.

This shows where the average mind of the Taiwanese lie.
If, and I repeat, If the average Chinese in Taiwan is so against China, they would have changed the name of the country from Republic of China to Officially Taiwan or anything, but the Country still bearing Republic of China as her name shows where the body and soul of the people lie. The majority in Taiwan is ethnic Han (95%)
Re: China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

So, in your opinion, North Korea should invade South Korea cos they once share heritage even though their ideas are different??
China should invade Taiwan even though the two have been separated since 1945 and now share different ideas and different practice of government??
So, china should invade Hong Kong even though their own system of government is different??
Lol
I can't wait to see the calamity you guys supports. I just wish united states' should just say Bleep it! Let everyone do as they wish. Lol. You will wish you never get to be alive in this generation.
Dictators who treats their country people like shits are the ass you are licking and clamouring to be the world power??

Ignore dem their matter don tire me.

God forbid I live in a world were western democracy is not the norm.
I reject every form of authoritarianism from the east spearheaded by China and Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) / Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. / Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.