Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) (29328 Views)

Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
How can I obtain a gun legally
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sagbggggg:
Ok

Why don't you find work and do
Stop spamming all threads with this your useless betting scam.
If you have sure game, why don't you play and win the billions in peace Or give it to your father and mother to play and win.
Does your parents know you are a scammer?
Fool.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Belleful: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
This look more like a case of scores to settle than a kidnapping case. I pray he his find alive. But if truly it's a case of kidnapping, then Nigeria is finished. No more highway kidnapping, No more ur money or ur live again. It's just follow us. They didn't even car about is status. God help us
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
My DADDY!
The LION of the Tribe of Judah,
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,
The One who neither slumbers nor Sleep,
The One who Brought about the Release of the young girl and others kidnapped some days ago,
The GOD of the CHOSEN! I Praise,Salute, Reverence and Honor you Precious Daddy!

My FATHER !!! I Pray thee, Discharge Hezekiah wherever he is being held! I Decree Unsettleable Fight btw the Kidnappers. And I Decree the Freedom of this young Man , in JESUS Name....

Abeg, are you also campaigning for people to get their PVC with this passion. Na we go vote the right people to lead us, na vote dem go count no be prayer points ooo.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
My DADDY!
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,
The One who Brought about the Release of the young girl and others kidnapped some days ago,

My FATHER !!! I Pray thee, Discharge Hezekiah wherever he is being held! I Decree Unsettleable Fight btw the Kidnappers. And I Decree the Freedom of this young Man , in JESUS Name....
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
My DADDY!
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,

Amen

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Don't build houses on outskirts, or bush areas, for your own safety.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Even Abuja is unsafe.........

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]
where you dey run dey go grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buhari make the economy to be good and better...with no hunger, no poverty, jobs for the youths, no hardship and all these kidnapping and criminal activities with reduce drastically and stop
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
BloomingDale:

You beat me to it. I was about to ask the same question. The man looks like all those suffer suffer pastors.
grin

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by redsun(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Belleful:
This look more like a case of scores to settle than a kidnapping case. I pray he his find alive. But if truly it's a case of kidnapping, then Nigeria is finished. No more highway kidnapping, No more ur money or ur live again. It's just follow us. They didn't even car about is status. God help us

You are thinking. His wife could know more than she's admitting.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by remsonik(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Heavenly father, please destroy this kidnappers and release Mr Francis Hezekiah. Everyone who has made kidnapping, abduction and all evil acts their job in Nigeria. Father destroy them and make this country good.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
talktimi:
They're in Abuja grin

Abaji that is over 50km drive from Gwagwalada and Gwags still no dey inside town

Okay...
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by redsun(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by bepositive11: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Even Abuja is unsafe.........

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]

Not to talk of getting kidnapped in their own house!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Dre555: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
McGg:

Odi egwu
Amen
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Compassionate kidnappers.

they were not Kyari trained
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Triangles1:
Desperation of making money can lead one to lifetime regret.

I don't pity kidnapper, what has infant baby got to do with this.

Pls read the entire story not just the headline
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
ufotunang:
Buhari make the economy to be good and better...with no hunger, no poverty, jobs for the youths, no hardship and all these kidnapping and criminal activities with reduce drastically and stop

If he does that (if he could), what will they use to campaign & how will they make people continuously subservient to them?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Aaay: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by leesin: 3:01am On Mar 08, 2022
The United States has been suppressing Chinese enterprises. They are afraid to see the accelerated development of developing countries and fear that it will affect their hegemony In the face of the current epidemic situation, we are still engaged in capitalist
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
My DADDY!
The ANCIENT of the days,
The HOLY One of Israel,
The GOD of the CHOSEN! I Praise,Salute, Reverence and Honor you Precious Daddy! amen

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Burst Ritualists' Den In Osun, Arrest Two Brothers / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.