Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) (5124 Views)

You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

President General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd have finally captured their terriorst leader Nnamdi coward peace have finally retuned in Nigeria.
Another Fulani northern will succeed Buhari!!!

e shock una abi??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by BKayy: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2022
So far it is you Nigerians that get pained by the Sit at Home, then it means that it is working

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Yes o!

Po we returns North..

Yoruba about to commence their exile politically

At least the elephant no crush southeast.. with his two leg and hands elephant still no crush cheesy
Wen dey position tire elephant .. elephant go climb down .. Walai comot..
Southeast still dey grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
So far it is you Nigerians that get pained by the Sit at Home, then it means that it is working

Walai
The sit at home is even paining this humans more than the east grin

Thought the said it’s eastern business.. but on their own .. wailing don tire them grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
BKayy:
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Walai
The sit at home is even paining this humans more than the east grin

Thought the said it’s eastern business.. but on their own .. wailing don tire them grin
[/s]

We Northerners are happy u are the ones suffering urself's wetin concern Buhari with una mumu sit-at-home grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by DrGoodman: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

We Northerners are happy u are the ones suffering urself's wetin concern Buhari with una mumu sit-at-home grin

Don't cry for me Argentina grin
You have more pain than anyone else in this contraption.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Oga I lived and earned in the north for over two decades
And will tell you this ..

No Northerner is interested in what happens in the east with regards to IPOB or sit at home

It’s only Yoruba people that always cry more than the people involve

It’s never happened in history o Nigeria that an Hausa man or Fulani is concerned about east ..

Because if you’re an Hausa man or lives in the north
You will know the simple reason why..

No need claiming we northerners

Na so yoruba used to claim we the south south .. today they’re busted and stale

So starting we the North won’t sell.. because the north are not on Nairaland and don’t even care about Nairaland

You see them on face book more..
Tell us another story .. “ we the North “

Yoruba man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

That op Na Hausa wannabe grin

Yoruba can impersonate” we the south south”

Newest

Yoruba .” We the North” grin

Yoruba people sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
DrGoodman:

[/s]
Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Oga I lived and earned in the north for over two decades
And will tell you this ..

No Northerner is interested in what happens in the east with regards to IPOB or sit at home

It’s only Yoruba people that always cry more than the people involve

It’s never happened in history o Nigeria that an Hausa man or Fulani is concerned about east ..

Because if you’re an Hausa man or lives in the north
You will know the simple reason why..

No need claiming we northerners

Na so yoruba used to claim we the south south .. today they’re busted and stale

So starting we the North won’t sell.. because the north are not on Nairaland and don’t even care about Nairaland

You see them on face book more..
Tell us another story .. “ we the North “

Yoruba man

e go shock u very soon

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e go shock u very soon

Wetin wan shock me again.. abi you no be Northerner again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Wetin wan shock me again.. abi you no be Northerner again

Am a Northerner to the core

e shock u abi??

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Frigga13: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock u abi??

grin grin grin grin

grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by foryourmindlol: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock u abi??
Whether you be Almajiri, Tinubu lout or if you like come from Russia, why is it paining you that Igbos are sitting at home?

Do you have business in Igboland?

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by christistruth01: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:

With all Humility

Nigerians didn't even know you are still sitting at home

enjoy

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO can sit at home for months. It won't affect our Economy. Right from time, the EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. That's why their sit at home is meaningless with zero negative impact on the Economy grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
christistruth01:

With all Humility

Nigerians didn't even know you are still sitting at home

enjoy

That region is Parasite. They are been spoon-fed with the resources from the North, West and South South. grin grin

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Whether you be Almajiri, Tinubu lout or if you like come from Russia, why is it paining you that Igbos are sitting at home?

Do you have business in Igboland?

We are happy that Igbos are sitting at home. It shows how irrelevant you are in this great Country. Federal Government, World Bank, ADB, IMF etc will never allow the North, West or South South to go on a one day sit at home. If any of those region go on a day sit at home, the Economy will almost collapse. grin grin

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:

IGBO can sit at home for months. It won't affect our Economy. Right from time, the EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. That's why their sit at home is meaningless with zero negative impact on the Economy grin grin grin

grin

Gbam

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by kettykings: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
When South East sneezes, the whole world catches cold, see them shivering over sit at home carelessly declared by some aggrieved Easterners , what would you do if the entire Igbo intelligentsia decide to release a joker on Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by foryourmindlol: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

We are happy that Igbos are sitting at home. It shows how irrelevant you are in this great Country. Federal Government, World Bank, ADB, IMF etc will never allow the North, West or South South to go on a one day sit at home. If any of those region go on a day sit at home, the Economy will almost collapse.

[/s]
And yet your forefathers have been begging the same Igbos for yoonity since 1914. You grew up, instead of becoming useful you turned out to be a yoonity beggar. cheesy

Nawaooo. 99% of Ndi One Nigeria, you people are cursed.

See you wasting your mb and time over people who you claimed are not important. People that swore that they will never live in the same country with you. Yet you wake up everyday and create thousands of threads to beg them for yoonity.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
And yet your forefathers have been begging the same Igbos for yoonity since 1914. You grew up, instead of becoming useful you turned out to be a yoonity beggar. cheesy

Nawaooo. 99% of Ndi One Nigeria, you people are cursed.

See you wasting your mb and time over people who are not important. People that swore that they will never live in the same country with you. See your time is being wasted in yoonity begging.

The things pain this man well well grin grin grin

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by foryourmindlol: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

The things pain this man well well
[/s]
Yeah it's paining me so much that I'm sitting at home every Monday, enjoying myself and still making more money/living better than your Boko Haram terrorist and skull mining regions...while yoonity beggars like you are tagging EFCC, FIFA, RCCG, WAEC and crying on my behalf.

E pain me so much pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Yeah it's paining me so much that I'm sitting at home every Monday, enjoying myself and still making more money than people in your Boko Haram terrorists and skull mining regions...while yoonity beggars like you are tagging EFCC, FIFA, RCCG, WAEC and crying on my behalf.

E pain me so much pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why won't you sit at home every Monday, when you are VALUELESS. The entire East is not productive. You guys are free to sit at home till the North finally give Biafra independence. grin grin grin

Parasites. grin grin

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by foryourmindlol: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
tito44:
This zombie op has never ever opened a useful thread on this forum.
Don't mind the Afonja and Almajiri subhumans. The sit-at-home something dey pain them enter bone marrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by foryourmindlol: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

Why won't you sit at home every Monday, when you are VALUELESS. The entire East is not productive. You guys are free to sit at home till the North finally give Biafra independence.

Parasites.
[/s]
Your Northern Nigeria should first give you independence from poverty, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Almajiri, bandits, hunger and hardship before giving me independence. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by tito44: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:

Why won't you sit at home every Monday, when you are VALUELESS. The entire East is not productive. You guys are free to sit at home till the North finally give Biafra independence. grin grin grin

Parasites. grin grin

Lol, see a parasite calling someone else a parasite grin grin
Wonders shall never end

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by DrGoodman: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
tito44:

Lol, see a parasite calling someone else a parasite grin grin
Wonders shall never end

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) by Almaigaa: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Your Northern Nigeria should first give you independence from poverty, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Almajiri, bandits, hunger and hardship before giving me independence. cheesy

North get money, we get power and everything. That's why all IGBO leaders are presently in the North, begging their Northern Masters. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / Domestic Violence: Ondo Deputy Gov's Wife Narrates Ordeal (Must Read) / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.