Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead (67164 Views)

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by derecho(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why do I have a feeling this is the work of some politicians?
Many evil things happen during this season.
I wonder why their gods no longer demand for fowls or goats.
The annoying thing is if you don't know them and you hear them talking, you'll think they value human lives. Unfortunately, they are heartless.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by ivolt: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
politicoNG:
Lalasticlala Mynd44

The killer's name and phone number is not clear, Andrew what?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
PointZerom:
The rate of killings and rituals going on in that region is alarming.
Even government owned BRT operators have joined the killing.
The driver is from your region undecided check the name, that's no Yoruba name. Your people came all the way to lagos to mine skull, damn that's so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by Realist1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is so sad such a young girl with her whole life still ahead of her.
Rest in peace dear.
Chai! cry cry
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by brosammy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
how did this Country deteriorate to this level of heartlessness for goodness sake, the innocent girl for safety sake boarded a BRT and the end does not justify the means. Nigeria is now a Land of predators, human-eating fellow humans this is so disheartening.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by revolt(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tinubu presidency needs blood. They need rituals...easiest way is to get ppl from legit places. Nobody nobody would suspect. Brt drivers are mostly Apc thugs retired or etc
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by DoggoneDogg: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Their heartlessness begins from here.

Anybody that can do such to an innocent child is a demon.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by DoggoneDogg: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
babzo:

See this one, everything is tribe; Africans and backward thinking , who told you I'm this tribe or that tribe.

Use your brain man, it's Monday morning.

If you shut down your brain so early on Monday and fill with hate and madness, how will you function throughout out the week?
[/s]

Afonjas love decapitating their fellow humans
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by Bekind123: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
ivolt:

The killer's name and phone number is not clear, Andrew what?
That is a fake name obviously, who bears such names, Andrew nice whatever. Thank goodness his photograph is there.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by ensamy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why is South West notorious for ritual killings, Ogun especially has been in the news of recent though this happened in Lagos. This has gone out of hand already. Killing killing ritual, why can't this people go an learn apprenticeship like igbos do and from there acquire skills and start making money shocked sad , What's going on in the head of South West youths shocked shocked Learn a trade , learn skills, do apprenticeship,,. Ritual can never make you rich afonjas. shocked shocked BRT too shocked shocked government buses shocked, then no where is save from them.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
PointZerom:
[s] The rate of killings and rituals going on in that region is alarming. [/s]
Even government owned BRT operators have joined the killing.

Rituals kil u dia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by uchaymart(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
why not track him down using his BVN details that has in it, address and next of kin.........get everyone close to him..........

this country no just work. walai
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by babzo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Afonjas love decapitating their fellow humans

Calm down my guy... grin. If you spent as much energy as this on your life, I'm sure it will be much better than it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sanwoolu government has failed. If Sanwoolu overlook this case then he is not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by kenoyad: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
The way naija reports news is very annoying. They live out the necessary details that common requires.

What did the morgue management say concerning how her corpse got to the morgue?

Is her body intact?

On which date and at what time did the corpse arrive the morgue?

The only information in this post is that she was found dead. However, may her soul rest in peace and may her killer(s) answer for the crime.

That's naija journalism for you, that's what they hear or could gather easily. No fact check, no findings, nothing. Just rush to the headline. I call it lazy journalism!
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by Origin(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pictures show she was found on a bridge but stories are saying near houses... that she even called for help around ebute metta or Lagos island. And passersby reported to the police and the morgue.

Where is her phone and sim, is there a backup to her phone?

So many missing parts to the story.

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by ikorodureporta: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
If not for her evidence,na so the case for vanish....pure wickedness

...abi brt say their bus no dey ply that route
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by PointZerom: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Rituals kil u dia.

Read carefully.

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by Teewonders(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
The way naija reports news is very annoying. They live out the necessary details that common requires.

Is her body intact?

On which date and at what time did the corpse arrive the morgue? This life eehn, if you have any opportunity to leave this country please do, as I am now I will be moving out this shit hole soon

The only information in this post is that she was found dead. However, may her soul rest in peace and may her killer(s) answer for the crime.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by oluwaahmed: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dem don dey mine skull even for BRT?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by woleabayo(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
anybody that has hand in this shall never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by faste: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bekind123:
That is a fake name obviously, who bears such names, Andrew nice whatever. Thank goodness his photograph is there.
The photograph is useless because the police cannot do facial recognition .
Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by seborrhic: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

Is her body intact?

This is a better report.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-body-of-missing-lady-on-brt-recovered/
The corpse was said to have been deposited by the police after residents informed them of it in Lagos Island.
Indeed there are claims of some missing body parts!

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by ensamy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
jaxxy:
So Lagos Brt is used for 1chance now?? This is really serious.

If she didn't pass the information to her friend, the idiot would have continued working there like nothing happened while people are looking for a missing person??
Of course this will not be his first time and they May be other gang members in the same BRT doing same thing because he definitely not doing that alone, he may have other accomplice in same company. This is really sad. R.I.P to the young lady. Most of them are political thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-lady-missing-on-brt-found-dead/%3famp

Graphic Photos here:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1031671364361030&id=100025545288655

Nigeria has become a jungle, and we have to start approaching it as such.

Everyone living there now should have a ''personal protective equipment'' in his/her pocket/handbag, and have a high index of suspicion for foul play.

Those sharp and portable Daggers the Abokis sell, which we usually overlook, can be life-saving acquisitions these days.

In India where rape is very rampant, young girls always have pepper sprays available.

Desperate times demand desperate measures.

Deploy your weapon immediately you suspect a foul play, and explain later to the police, if you make it out alive.

But if you must die, make sure you inflict a fatal injury on your assailant, if you have the opportunity to deploy your weapon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by blackgold2018(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
I once entered one chance.

And when I realized it was one chance. I only prayed to God let them be just common criminals that needed my money and phone.
I willingly gave them my phone and wallet when they asked for it.
I really thanked God for my life that day.

A situation I prayed and wished in my mind that let them be just common criminals.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by tillaman(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Just in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is a news is nothing but a pure unprofessional reportage. No clue on how the body got to the morgue. Investigative journalism is fast dead in this country and the emergency journalists named bloggers are worst.
immortalcrown:

Is her body intact?

Re: Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
seborrhic:

Take that with a pinch of salt.
Bloggers in Nigeria can fabricate anything.
The most important thing to ask is who brought the corpse because it couldn't have flown through the air?
The date it was brought.
I also know no morgue would accept a corpse brought by private individuals without presentation of certificate of death signed by a medical practitioner.
Unless that requirement too has gone the way of everything Nigerian:to the trash bin.
Once the people or person that brought the corpse can be traced they must know other details of the corpse.

You're absolutely correct. Let's wait and see what follows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.