Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? (48202 Views)

AMVCA Best Actor/Actress winners from 2013 - 2022 / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's no GOAT in Nollywood. The fact that you omitted the Yoruba division of the industry shows you don't even know what Nollywood is nor do you know what you're doing.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Evidenx(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nkem owoh -osufia is a living legend.
add Pete edoche.

Female: patience ozokwor is a living legend.
Add Genevieve.

All of them dey try shall. But these ones weh i mention na real GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Peezee7: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sentiments aside, RMD, Ramzie Noah and Pete Edochie for male, Omotola (OmoSexy), Genevieve and Funke for female.

Although there are a whole lot that were and are still outstanding. But those to me should b called GOATs.
Much love to Nollywood
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by izukare: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
ALL are GOAT
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
D all goat. Real goat grin
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by BBBmall25: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
NKEM OWOH my first and last_ second to him should go to JIM IYKE case close.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Ademoore07(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ramsey Noah and Genevieve Nnaji are the GOAT. The main hero are the likes of Sam Loco Efe and Pete Edochie
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by scrolab: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Where is Ramsey Noah?
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by LuckyKeys1: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Male : Pete Edochie, Mr Ibu
Female: Patience ozokwor
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by placeofallure(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Late Justus Esiri was an enigma. Too good to be true!

Pete Edochie, RMD, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Jide Kosoko, Nkem Owoh, Ibrahim Chatta and Ramsey Nouah are male acts that are very natural and down to earth with any role. They deserve the GOAT award.

Patience Ozokwo, Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nnaji, Liz Benson and Nse Ikpe Etim are female class acts deserving of the GOAT title.

Omotola is good but she's too soft and cannot play tough, hard girl roles like Vieve. Same for Stella Damasus. The both of them can only make my notable mention list.

Notable Mentions
Funsho Adeolu
Emeka Ike
Desmond Eliot
Amaechi Muonagor
Wale Akorede (Okunnu)
Odunlade Adekola
Lateef Ade...

Omotola Jalade Ekehinde
Stella Damasus
Eucharia Anunobi
Bimbo Oshin
Ini Edo
Jumoke Odetola

Note: Prolificacy doesn't translate to versatility.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Zino1011(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
If I omitted any name that is worth being on the list please feel free to mention them.

Chiwetalu Agu just came to mind now grin

L
Tina mba

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by webizone(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Nonsense list...

Where's Liz Benson, Zach Orji, Eucharia Anunobi, Sandra Achums etc...?
Why are you stuck in the mid nineties?
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by webizone(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Adewale1603:
Emeka Ike, Tony Umez, and Ramsey noah for me
Used to go to the same parish with Tony Umez. Na real down to earth kinda person for real life.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by respectfully: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
If I omitted any name that is worth being on the list please feel free to mention them.

L
if Olu Jacob and his wife are not there, just forget

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by TheOmoney(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
MALE GOAT::::::::::PETE EDOCHIE

FEMALE::::::::: OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE. (She's missing there)
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by saggis: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
NKEM OWOH - Osuofia by a wide margin.

He is the most natural.

Pete Edochie is more classic. Theatre genre.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by philiancoop(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
9jaBloke:
RMD
Ego Boyo
Olu Jacobs
Joke Sylva
Liz Benson
Sam Loco Efe-Lt
Ramsey Nouah I think
Kate Henshaw
Segun Arinze
Ann Njemanze
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Sadiq Daba-Lt
Jide Kosoko
Idowu Philips
Justus Esiri-Lt
Yinka Quadri
Antar Laniyan
Taiwo Hassan
Afolabi Afolayan
Adeyemi Afolayan
Charles Olumo
Dele Odule
Hubert Ogunde
Chika Okpala
James Iroha
Romanus Amuta
Bob Manuel Udokwu
Zack Orji
Enebeli Elebuwa
Norbert Young

Yoruba actors and other non-English speaking actors no suppose dey there because to be national or continental, he gats do English
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Hogim(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'm not seeing any GOAT there only Cows I'm seeing �
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by ShaqFu: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
The one and only Ebubedike 1 of the whole universe. Pete Edochie.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by webizone(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's one guy who whenever he's in combo with Mr. Ibu, na sure comedy. I have forgotten his name, I think he's also the one that was told "gerrara here" in that infamous scene. That guy with Mr. Ibu, plus Amaechi Muonagor/Nkem Owoh with Aki and Paw paw, act one movie, that movie must be very funny.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by freenature: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abeg where una put RMD(Richard More Damijo), Osuofia nko
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
You listed only Igbo actors, omitting Yorubas where the light of entertainment first shine.

Useless list sectional list.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Eucharia nko?

That woman with her weird eyebrows and fashion sense cheesy. I can’t pick one person sha.
Eucharia was good but she doesn't have much movies to her credit like the other names here.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by webizone(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
There's no GOAT in Nollywood. The fact that you omitted the Yoruba division of the industry shows you don't even know what Nollywood is nor do you know what you're doing.

Even Kannywood. I do watch them sometimes. But then, these ones are mainstream. I think same thing happens in India too.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You listed only Igbo actors, omitting Yorubas where the light of entertainment first shine.

Useless list sectional list.

This is not an Igbo vs Yoruba stuff. I can't possibly remember every name. That's why I asked that you mention anyone that comes to mind.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by benchosky(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:

Meanwhile, we have posted the latest updates on International Scholarships, University Admission and Work opportunities on our site. Check out the site on my signature (SCHOLARSV1BE) to see them.
STEPHANIE OKEREKE.... MORE THAN A WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Mumusaphire: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
This op don high. So jide kosoko, oga bello, mama rainbow, madam saje, said balogun, olaiya igwe, yinka quadree, ogogo, and plenty yoruba actors don't worth goat

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by promisedeco(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Male: Nkem Owoh

Female: Patience Ozokwo

Asst. GOATS
Pete Edochie
Mercy Johnson
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by HoneySwag(f): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Female: Omotola
Genevieve
Clara Chukwura
Male: Kanayo
Pete Edochie
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by soojar(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:

Meanwhile, we have posted the latest updates on International Scholarships, University Admission and Work opportunities on our site. Check out the site on my signature (SCHOLARSV1BE) to see them.

Where is Sam Loco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.