Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? (48905 Views)

AMVCA Best Actor/Actress winners from 2013 - 2022 / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by StylelushMag: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Where's Nkiru Sylvanus?

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Male: saint obi, tony umez nd gentle jack female: omotola eucheria anunobi genevive nnaji nd stella damasus

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by austinelex: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
drmuchin:
Male Pete Edochie, Osuofia

Female Liz Benson (though she left early) Genevieve Nnaji for her unrivaled class and poise
guy you don dey watch nollywood since 90s you over correct

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Aroyjunior(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
9jaBloke:
Nollywood Legends not listed in the original post (before the OP silently edited it)... in no particular order:
RMD
Ego Boyo
Olu Jacobs
Joke Sylva
Liz Benson
Sam Loco Efe-Lt
Ramsey Nouah I think
Kate Henshaw
Segun Arinze
Ann Njemanze
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Sadiq Daba-Lt
Jide Kosoko
Idowu Philips
Justus Esiri-Lt
Yinka Quadri
Antar Laniyan
Taiwo Hassan
Afolabi Afolayan-Lt
Adeyemi Afolayan-Lt
Charles Olumo
Dele Odule
Hubert Ogunde-Lt
Chika Okpala
James Iroha-Lt
Romanus Amuta-Lt
Claude Eke-Lt
Bob Manuel Udokwu
Zack Orji
Enebeli Elebuwa-Lt
Norbert Young
Ojo Arowosafe
Tajudeen Oyewole
Kayode Ajirebi
Folake Aremu-Lt
Mufutau Sani-Lt
Duro Ladipo-Lt
Oyinade Adejobi-Lt
Lere Paimo
Sola Sobowale
Lanre Hassan
Tunde Omidina
Sunday Omobolanle

This man really see movies

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by 360command: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo in one movie which I forever admire his act in living in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by mayor1814: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pete Edochie and Nkem Owoh

Patience Ozokwor and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by paulavon: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
You are a real Nollywood fan, you made the best selection. Two worthy additions I can make are RMD and Randy Nouah.
drmuchin:
Male Pete Edochie, Osuofia

Female Liz Benson (though she left early) Genevieve Nnaji for her unrivaled class and poise

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by 4toMaStEr(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na you suppose be the GOAT here...hw der label somebody's mum and dad goat? Infact u should be mentally checked... What rubbish......
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by greggng: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
If I omitted any name that is worth being on the list please feel free to mention them.

Chiwetalu Agu just came to mind now grin

Meanwhile, we have posted the latest updates on International Scholarships, University Admission and Work opportunities on our site. Check out the site on my signature (SCHOLARSV1BE) to see them.

You omitted olu Jacob and joke silver. Regina askia ,zebudaya etc

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Deltavariant(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patience ozokwor is surely the female GOAT, her acting is natural.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Mom007(f): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wow! Lots of OGs on that list but Pete is still the GOAT!

3 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by angelfallz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Liz Benson
IWillRiseAgain:
Sentiments aside, which Nollywood actor or actress would you say qualifies to be called the Greatest Of All Times (GOAT)

Growing up, these guys made our childhood memorable. From Pete Edochie to Clems Ohameze, Hank Anuku, Emeka Ike, RMD, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji, Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Emeka Enyiocha, Osuofia, Mr. Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki), Osita Iheme (Pawpaw), Omotola (Omosexy), Ini Edo, Tony Umez, Saint Obi, Gentle Jack, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Sam Loco Efe, Victor Osuagwu, Papa Ajasco, Jide Kosoko, Justice Esiri and many more.

Pick your GOAT in terms of the ability to interpret multiple roles, number of movies and consistency over the years.

Let's appreciate the efforts of our movie stars with a vote.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by drmuchin: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Eucharia nko?

That woman with her weird eyebrows and fashion sense cheesy. I can’t pick one person sha.

Mansions are talking
Face me I face you is talking

August meeting that year

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by drmuchin: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
StylelushMag:
Where's Nkiru Sylvanus?

GOAT of crying
1st Runner up Chinwe Owoh

2nd Sandra. Achums

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by mozona(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
okonkwo..

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by CaptainFM1: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Where is Mama-mi-leko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by izombie(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Op, wey Bob Manuel?

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by ainas247: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Where is Pawpaw... ?
Nah Real GOAT be that

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by eulogy: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sam Dede
And Nse Ikpe Etim.
Make others go look bush.

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Denoh68: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
COLD OO
NwaNimo1:
No Zebrudaya....?

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by adetayoonas(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Goat

Yoruba category
Male: Odunlade Adekola
Female: Funke Akindele

Igbo category
Male: Nkem Owoh a.k.a Osuofia
Female: Patience Oziokwor/Mercy Johnson

Overall category
Male: Nkem Owoh a.ka. Osuofia is the overall best actor in this Africa. Can act any role . His comic role is top notch. He is handsome and delivers any role exceptionally.

Female: Funke Akindele a.ka. Jennifer is the overall best actress in this Africa. A graduate of Law from Unilag and has been acting since age 7.
She is also an entrepreneur in acting creating employment for many young ones.
Jennifer diary is top notch. She is a script writer, script writer, producer, movie director and very humble actress. She is very lively and natural. Fits into all types of drama but comedy and real life movies. Speaks both English and yoruba fluently. Can act as thug or any role. I m yet to see a better actress than her. She provides roles not wait to be given roles. No wonder her numerous African awards

2 Likes

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Putindbutt: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
Male: saint obi, tony umez nd gentle jack
female: omotola eucheria anunobi genevive nnaji nd stella damasus
You ain't 18, you modafucker
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by emysmile: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Vin diesel.
shocked
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Angelicqueen(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
These are no childhood actors and actress to me at all talk about village headmaster (zebrudaya) cock crow at down(asabe, bitrus(rip), second chance(Olu Jacobs Joke Silva) ichoku make I just add this ones mirror in the sun and ripples

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Chiemeka1: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why is RMD not on this list?
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Chiemeka1: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hegoat = Pet Edochie
Shegoat =Patient Ozokwo

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Aaay: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
None
Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by sparkyJ: 2:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Where is Ngozi Ezeonu, Zulu Adigwe, Florence Onuma, Victoria Nyama, Obot Etuk, Saint Obi, Ashley Nwosu, & Rachel Oniga?

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by apple30(f): 3:10am On Mar 08, 2022
johncallidon:
Male_ PETE EDOCHIE. Or NKEM OWOH
Female_MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE
where you keep mama G for general undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by justjify(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Saint Obi has dumped acting for music

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Putindbutt:

You ain't 18, you modafucker
getat you bleeped up son of nebuchadnazzar, what do you have with me? Y can't u just let me be? Are u a bully? Take ur frustrated self away from my side. I'm not okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.