Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos (35932 Views)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by DamnnNiggarr: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Siberia01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

I love Americans, so so business savvy. These guys will be getting raw dollars for their supplies of adult diapers to Aso Rock from May 2023 .
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by TimeTraveller: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by naija1stnigar(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
cremedelacreme:
The opening of the company is timely. It will now be easier for Tinubu to get a trailer load of the diapers.
hahaaa, small, small naa, that dude get grandchildren na.

4 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by grandstar(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is good news.

Meanwhile, a rival, Proctor & Gamble opened a $300m plant and closed it.

I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lasgidi is doing well... Kudos to Sanwo-Olu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by SmartPolician: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigerians are busy leaving their shithole while foreigners are investing in the shithole. There must be something these guys see that we don't.

$100 million is a lot of money and I must commend the company for taking a bold step to invest in Nigeria despite the bad news their media always feeds them about this shithole. No guts, no glory!

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by anonimi: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
More investment in the center of excellence, while the some people are burning down their region and insulting tinubu lagos state is moving forward, this is why it's important for Lagos State to make Lagos indigines a priority. You fail to hold your leaders accountable but leech off other regions that are better run than yours and still shamelessly insult their leaders. Madness

Centre of excellence for being ranked one of the worst global cities every year?
Or centre of excellence for having less than 10% children in government schools?
Maybe centre of excellence for not having water in every building?
Are you trying to be funny or what

3 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

I love Americans, so so business savvy. These guys will be getting raw dollars for their supplies of adult diapers to Aso Rock from May 2023 .

What da fvck is all this vawulence for now?!? cry

4 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why not the East?
Oh I remember, the only development in the East na ESN & IPOB grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CMO1: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hope Nigerians will be employed there.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by treatise: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Boyewu:
BAT comes my mind grin

grin grin grin grin may BAT forgive you.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Justinlean02(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
I need a loan of N3M to open a pure water company and borehole business in Aba, Abia state... Space (Warehouse and good space available, experienced specialized manager with working experience hired, operators readily available.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by nedekid: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
More employment opportunities.

Kudos to them, we need more of this.

The politicians should invest their loots and help curb this unemployment menace.
Let's hope they are successful.
Do you know the cost of diesel per liter as at this morning? ₦520-550.
A 1000kva Gen minimum that factory will use will consume 270-280 liters per hour. Just do the maths. Nepa bill nko? It will be in the tens of millions monthly!
Then all those civil servants will start comming with different taxes.
At the end of the day, it might just be cheaper and less stressful to import.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by ovie8200: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
cremedelacreme:
The opening of the company is timely. It will now be easier for Tinubu to get a trailer load of the diapers.

Bad boy!
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
No

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
cremedelacreme:

grin
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sharp sharp Tinubu dn give guys business ideas
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by brandsoncharlie: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
dasparrow:
Americans are diversifying because they know that their country mystery Babylon is falling and very soon will be no more. Those who are spiritual will understand what I am saying. Anyway, as long as it will create jobs, I am all for it. I want Nigerians to have jobs so that all these ritualism and killing of people to harvest their body parts will stop.
Funny talk, one state in USA gdp is the size of Nigeria gdp, companies and what have u
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tinubu supplies cheesy
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by RSpunky(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
dasparrow:
Americans are diversifying because they know that their country mystery Babylon is falling and very soon will be no more. Those who are spiritual will understand what I am saying. Anyway, as long as it will create jobs, I am all for it. I want Nigerians to have jobs so that all these ritualism and killing of people to harvest their body parts will stop.
Everything about the black race is spiritual... couldn't you view anything outta the spiritual angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

America is on top. Those praising Russia will be scrambling to get job there.

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

America is on top. Those praising Russia will be scrambling to get job there.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Cognitivereason: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
dasparrow:
[b]Americans are diversifying because they know that their country mystery Babylon is falling and very soon will be no more. Those who are spiritual will understand what I am saying. [/b]Anyway, as long as it will create jobs, I am all for it. I want Nigerians to have jobs so that all these ritualism and killing of people to harvest their body parts will stop.

Ki.. Mehn...
You need help
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by omenkaLives(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I love Okoros for one thing. They find it extremely difficult taking what they give. Liik at them in the fp. They're having fun right?

Once the same is returned to them, they go berserk. But hey, their time will come, and we'd have lots of fun at their expense as well. I hope they'd take the punches as men and not whimper to the mods like little bitches. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nice!
We need more of this kind of investments as we open up Lagos to more investors.

If you have an investment outside Lagos, please bring it to Lagos. We are ready to host your investment

We are a very hospitable people in Lagos .
Our Lagos is the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your invsstments are guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmm. This will be interesting. I heard molfix was eating the lunch of pampers as their infrastructure and operating costs are far lower

How would huggies compete?

I thank God I Don comot diaper wahala sha. Real disposing of disposable income

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
I know some engineers there.

Living the soft life already.

Compared to all those Indian companies that litter Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Basheer22: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
More investment in the center of excellence, while the some people are burning down their region and insulting tinubu lagos state is moving forward, this is why it's important for Lagos State to make Lagos indigines a priority. You fail to hold your leaders accountable but leech off other regions that are better run than yours and still shamelessly insult their leaders. Madness

Those fathers served us in Lagos, they are our servants in Lagos, their children will continue to be our slaves in Lagos. It's the fact.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
Guy, Lagos is an abysmal location.

If I have a business, I would open it there not because it's developed, have a high ease of doing business, or I like the governor.

It's where the bulk of the middle class are congregated thanks to a combination of factors which is in itself a backward state of things.

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Naijanascam: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu has provided an enabling environment for for foreign investment.

In Anamabra state, Peter Obi would own it in the name of the state.

You yaff started again bah.... Effects of expired weed taken on empty stomach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Betting Techniques That Work / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.