Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos (35931 Views)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Golan007: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
CSTRR:

The investment portfolio belongs to the state government.

The company is a foreign company.

Which foreign company?

Peter Obi PLC.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by steve6: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by richmanrichard: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
naija4life247:

Another job opportunity for your father who sells diapers in Lagos holdup.
na big men dey sell diapers
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by BigBashiru: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
dasparrow:
Americans are diversifying because they know that their country mystery Babylon is falling and very soon will be no more. Those who are spiritual will understand what I am saying. Anyway, as long as it will create jobs, I am all for it. I want Nigerians to have jobs so that all these ritualism and killing of people to harvest their body parts will stop.

We need African countries coming to make investments in Nigeria not a British vassal (US)...

This is not charity....its an investment to make profit which they will repatriate back to USA and England (I think that's where kimberley Clark started)

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Iamnick(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
These people go just wail wail and wail till 8years will vanish from their lives, and Tinubu would have completed his 8yrs when their eyes will open to reality. No be so una use dirty mouth finish Bubu....Is he not almost competing his maximum 8yrs as president?

Una better wake up and stop deceiving una self. As for me, I don't care who the candidates are, but I'm surely not going to vote for anybody that doesn't use a woman as his running mate. We really need more women participation in our politics.

They don't belong to za oza room.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
I love Okoros for one thing. They find it extremely difficult taking what they give. Liik at them in the fp. They're having fun right?

Once the same is returned to them, they go berserk. But hey, their time will come, and we'd have lots of fun at their expense as well. I hope they'd take the punches as men and not whimper to the mods like little bitches. smiley
if you break the rules I'll report you my love
I'm nairaland Sergent police woman
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by webizone(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are busy leaving their shithole while foreigners are investing in the shithole. There must be something these guys see that we don't.

$100 million is a lot of money and I must commend the company for taking a bold step to invest in Nigeria despite the bad news their media always feeds them about this shithole. No guts, no glory!

Economics 101.
Falling purchasing power affects local individuals negatively but affects foreign businesses positively.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=110830938][/quote].

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
webizone:

Economics 101.
Falling purchasing power affects local individuals negatively but affects foreign businesses positively.
E be like say you no know Nigerian market get him own law cool
Last last na premium tears them don subscribe for.... unlimited version
100 fvcking million dollars down the drain shocked
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by slowice(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
They will use Bullion van to deliver adult diaper to awa Cumming plesident grin
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Reflect7: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are busy leaving their shithole while foreigners are investing in the shithole. There must be something these guys see that we don't.

$100 million is a lot of money and I must commend the company for taking a bold step to invest in Nigeria despite the bad news their media always feeds them about this shithole. No guts, no glory!

They see you calling your own country a ''shithole'' like a brainless dunce, and they think ''we can make a lot of money off these people who hate themselves so much and love us''.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by webizone(m): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Remag666:

E be like say you no know Nigerian market get him own law cool
Last last na premium tears them don subscribe for.... unlimited version
100 fvcking million dollars down the drain shocked

You have a point though. But that's what investors do. Besides, that risk would have been priced in. That's why stuff in Nigeria could be more expensive than in other countries. For example, it's the reason why we use a data cap + higher cost on our telecom subscription but not so in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by justjify(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by vicfajeze: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

I love Americans, so so business savvy. These guys will be getting raw dollars for their supplies of adult diapers to Aso Rock from May 2023 .
a beg who dem want give for aso Rock in 2023 sir?Because pampers na for women abi na bros for boddillion u dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by zoedew: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2022
cremedelacreme:
The opening of the company is timely. It will now be easier for Tinubu to get a trailer load of the diapers.
But this is not fair to Tinubu. Remember you will also age someday.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2022
oakphil:
This is where I work and I've been with them since last year. We were flown to Capetown S.A. for training and l can tell you for free, very few companies in Nigeria can provide the kind of peace of mind, respect and world class experience we enjoy here as staffs. Phase 2 and 3 are coming up soon which will provide many job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians.

We're the vacancies advertised?
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by oakphil: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

We're the vacancies advertised?

Yes, it was everywhere online

1 Like

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by XAUBulls: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Betting Techniques That Work / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.