Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos (35930 Views)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu has provided an enabling environment for for foreign investment.

In Anamabra state, Peter Obi would own it in the name of the state.
Peter bought into a private company on behalf of the state.

It belongs to the state. It was not hidden.

In Lagos, tinubu would use the influence of his position as a government to buy private shares into his personal portfolio and we will never hear of it until someone whistle blow.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Golan007: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter bought into a private company on behalf of the state.

It belongs to the state. It was not hidden.

In Lagos, tinubu would use the influence of his position as a government to buy private shares into his personal portfolio and we will never hear of it until someone whistle blow.

LIAR.

Company is owned by Peter Obi.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Ezlynn: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nice one, more employment opportunities... Meanwhile, enjoy music on a whole new level with the newly unveiled oraimo Freepod pro, which comes with impressive innovative technology. See price via the caption below.

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Originalsly: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Exploitation of our human resources... supported by the FG. N2.5B to support a private foreign company but can't even maintain infrastructure for locals. It will create jobs..... for whom?.... they should mention the salary.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
If Peter obi was governor of Lagos for six months, there is no way the tax collecting arm and the public transport arm of Lagos would be privitized to the personal portfolio of a former governor.

All these Lagos governors after tinubu are just deceiving themselves while thinking they are deceiving intelligent people by huffing and puffing.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by IbileIfe: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

I love Americans, so so business savvy. These guys will be getting raw dollars for their supplies of adult diapers to Aso Rock from May 2023 .
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by AlexB300: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
dasparrow:
Americans are diversifying because they know that their country mystery Babylon is falling and very soon will be no more. Those who are spiritual will understand what I am saying. Anyway, as long as it will create jobs, I am all for it. I want Nigerians to have jobs so that all these ritualism and killing of people to harvest their body parts will stop.
i laugh in arabic
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Rockyrascal(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

I love Americans, so so business savvy. These guys will be getting raw dollars for their supplies of adult diapers to Aso Rock from May 2023 .
I laughed hard at this, but tinubu is never going to win the presidential election come 2023

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by 3idiots: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

guy how far nah, why you make me dey laugh carelessly grin grin

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Peter obi was impeached because he refuse to play ball by approving unnecessary inflated contracts like a presidential Lodge for president obasanjo.

The entrenched strongmen in the state assembly impeached him and he went to court and won.

Which current or former Lagos governor has that kind of courage and integrity.?
Which of them can stand for the truth like that?

And some people would be comparing chaff with wheat because the chaff was opportuned to govern a state with the fifth largest GDP in Africa.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Golan007:

LIAR.

Company is owned by Peter Obi.
The investment portfolio belongs to the state government.

The company is a foreign company.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
grandstar:
This is good news.

Meanwhile, a rival, Proctor & Gamble opened a $300m plant and closed it.

I am not understanding.

Thank you. Because I remember another multinational closed down a plant. I also wonder why they are situating in ikorodu. I believe agbara has a gas pipeline.

How will they power the factory independently of ikedc in ikorodu?
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
naija4life247:

Another job opportunity for your father who sells diapers in Lagos holdup.

Jesus!!
This pain can only land you in third mainland....

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Iceberg3: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
naija4life247 chief gateman grin :

Yes nah. At least you will get s job as s cleaner there.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by CSTRR: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Any fool can govern Lagos.

It would take a lot for you to fail as governor.

There is too much money to work with.

Someone in Lagos govt approved 250 million naira as IV card for crying out loud.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Blake755: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let's try to develop our selves

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Good
meth cannibals will be looking for moronic ways to wail about this news.
Bitterness and evil thoughts are in their DNA.

Was prophet mohamed not a nymphomaniac and a chronic paedophile?
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by adebwalex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
cremedelacreme:
The opening of the company is timely. It will now be easier for Tinubu to get a trailer load of the diapers.

grin grin grin grin grin want kill me here oooo
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Iceberg3: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
More investment in the center of excellence, while the some people are burning down their region and insulting tinubu lagos state is moving forward, this is why it's important for Lagos State to make Lagos indigines a priority. You fail to hold your leaders accountable but leech off other regions that are better run than yours and still shamelessly insult their leaders. Madness

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Was prophet mohamed not a nymphomaniac and a chronic paedophile?

Typical example of the sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Pls seek help.

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by grandstar(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Thank you. Because I remember another multinational closed down a plant. I also wonder why they are situating in ikorodu. I believe agbara has a gas pipeline.

How will they power the factory independently of ikedc in ikorodu?

Egbin Power is situated there. There is a gas pipeline there

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Blake755:
Let's try to develop our selves

I really doubt Putin said this. He is not someone who is so careless with his words.

People believe what they want to believe.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
I love Okoros for one thing. They find it extremely difficult taking what they give. Liik at them in the fp. They're having fun right?

Once the same is returned to them, they go berserk. But hey, their time will come, and we'd have lots of fun at their expense as well. I hope they'd take the punches as men and not whimper to the mods like little bitches. smiley

Fulani herdsmen don finish this one family, him no sabi where he stands, he is like an orphan looking for attention and identity, next skull mining fit be your drum skull from your adopted tribe, who chimps to mods apart from chronic BMCs like you and the vulture griller, oga laugh and forget your sorrows and misery, you've suffered alot to add this one to it, is it until you start frequenting the dustbin that you'll know your current mental condition is pitiful.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Typical example of the sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Pls seek help.

Imagine a 60 year old penising a 6 year old, very disgusting and unswallowable but some ragtag head slamming bastards see the 1mbecile as a prophet and a role model like the skunk quoting me, don't be surprised he is eyeing one pregnant woman, not the woman per see but the zygote in her womb, may God save this planet from rapers of destinies.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Emekaonline: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

And who will be supplying diapers to your village for your dementia-ravaged mum?
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by zionstaar75: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
More investment in the center of excellence, while the some people are burning down their region and insulting tinubu lagos state is moving forward, this is why it's important for Lagos State to make Lagos indigines a priority. You fail to hold your leaders accountable but leech off other regions that are better run than yours and still shamelessly insult their leaders. Madness
tinubu is d only problem in their lives,not the depleted war-torn mpuru miri region where they came from.awon omo ale

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Imagine a 60 year old penising a 6 year old, very disgusting and unswallowable but some ragtag head slamming bastards see the 1mbecile as a prophet and a role model like the skunk quoting me, don't be surprised he is eyeing one pregnant woman, not the woman per see but the zygote in her womb, may God save this planet from rapers of destinies.

Go and complain to the Pope about all the pedophiles in churches and especially at the Vatican. Ojukwu was banging Bianca while she was underage still living with her father.

Now go and F yourself. I can send you taxi fare to take you to the Lagos lagoon.
BYE.

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by bushbull: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please make enough for thiefnibu he it that y the invited u guys to lag.
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by OMYKROIN: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Go and complain to the Pope about all the pedophiles in churches and especially at the Vatican. Ojukwu was banging Bianca while she was underage still living with her father.

Now go and F yourself. I van send you taxi fare to take you to the Lagos lagoon.
BYE.

No no! No byeing, I know the pope is a paedophile so fuqk him 100x,
Ojukwu must be a stupid man for penising a minor, so fuqk him too.

Now, can you call out your terrorist drug abusing paedophilia nymphomaniac infant rapist prophet mohamed for his own atrocities?
Remember that he was on the verge of raping zainab before she added small rat poison to the lamb meat your worthless bastard mohamed ate, his manhood was still erect when he started convulsing with blood from his ears, tears from his eyes, catarrh from his nose and saliva foaming from his mouth. He died like a rabid dog, a painful death. Your prophet was caused by the lunatic idiotic demon allah that was why pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate it, your prophet is resting in the small intestine of some medina pigs...
Call the gay prophet mohamed out as I did mine for doing evil, your prophet was a lazy bastard hence robbing caravans, he is a thief, a kidnapper and a molester. Or you want to say you don't know?
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:

Those fathers served us in Lagos, they are our servants in Lagos, their children will continue to be our slaves in Lagos. It's the fact.
una never finish slave work for Tinubu and oluomo hand lmaoooo
Come and see how your afonja kids litter Lagos markets lmao
Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by oakphil: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is where I work and I've been with them since last year. We were flown to Capetown S.A. for training and l can tell you for free, very few companies in Nigeria can provide the kind of peace of mind, respect and world class experience we enjoy here as staffs. Phase 2 and 3 are coming up soon which will provide many job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians.

Re: Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Choi!!! Oh boy

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Betting Techniques That Work / Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video)