Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,582 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! (3323 Views)

I Hate Light-Skinned Girls! / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / I Hate Light Skinned Boys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Highman56:
Omo ur nose is low-key big

normal.. my nose big sha
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

check dis
dats me,
my camera settings neutralise skin tones
you get??
Yeah you are fair.
You are from which state?
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Only you knows that one comerade
e big??
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Yeah you are fair.
You are from which state?

nìger republic, diffa
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

e big??
Hmm.. Kind of.
Only you knows
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

nìger republic, diffa
John in niger?
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
Funny enuf, they're my spec
uhm..first time seen a lady saying dis tho!!
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
uhm..first time seeing a lady saying dis tho!!
killmods:

If u say so
this one way u sound like this, I sure say u dey handsome pass am. cheesy

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by AoifeNightfall: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lightskin o, brownskin o, blackskin o, redskin sef as long as you look good (not like op pls) then we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
this one way u sound like this, I sure say u dey handsome pass am. cheesy
Lol.. I'm a good looking zaddy with plenty style cheesy
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
John in niger?
john malìk Peter
am now a Christian tho
I was born in Nigeria and raise in Nigeria also
jos precisely
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Lightskin o, brownskin o, blackskin o, redskin sef as long as you look good (not like op pls) then we are good to go.

table shaker don show!

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

lol
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

john malìk Peter

am now a Christian tho

I was born in Nigeria and raise in Nigeria also

jos precisely

You dont look niger though plus they are no christians in niger although you said you converted.

Anwoli jam shudei ?
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

uhm..first time seeing a lady saying dis tho!!
kiss I fancy 'em a lot. Cute ones mostly.
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
kiss I fancy 'em a lot. Cute ones mostly.

gr8t
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Help2020: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
U better remove your picture from there. Nairaland guys are not smiling at handsome guys ooo. undecided
So that guy is handsome?

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. I'm a good looking zaddy with plenty style cheesy
Wow nice one, zaddy. cool
Wait ooo, this your plenty style dey confuse me ooo. Na fashion style dey plenty, abi na another style?? undecided
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Help2020:

So that guy is handsome?
him dey ugly ni?? undecided
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Teddy96: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
him dey ugly ni?? undecided

Who nose grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Theboy21: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

check dis

dats me,

my camera settings neutralise skin tones

you get??
Bros op are you here to intimidate our brown skin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Wow nice one, zaddy. cool
Wait ooo, this your plenty style dey confuse me ooo. Na fashion style dey plenty, abi na another style?? undecided
All the styles u can imagine grin
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by InfinityFabric: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I feel like
Merch!
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

All the styles u can imagine grin
Bad guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Teddy96:

Who nose grin grin
Lol grin grin
Monkey no fine but him mama like am. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Theboy21:
Bros op are you here to intimidate our brown skin cheesy cheesy

no
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 08, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Merch!
you mean?
Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by respect80(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
The answer is simple.
Women hate competition...
Women always want to be better off in everything and a fair handsome guy is a threat to their self esteem and sense of beauty.

When people see photo of couples on a wedding souvenir, they tend to make comparison between the spouse about who looks much better and believe me, women tend to be interested in everything even for the most ridiculous reasons they can't even explain in some cases so they want to be the one who gets the credit and admiration.
Also, they want someone they're better off than in all sense of comparison to leave their partners feeling like they're doing them a favour by accepting them.

If you still don't gerrit then forgerritt

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by KingMack(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Brownygold002:

Like seriously kiss wink

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
respect80:
The answer is simple.
Women hate competition...
Women always want to be better off in everything and a fair handsome guy is a threat to their self esteem and sense of beauty.

When people see photo of couples on a wedding souvenir, they tend to make comparison between the spouse about who looks much better and believe me, women tend to be interested in everything even for the most ridiculous reasons they can't even explain in some cases so they want to be the one who gets the credit and admiration.
Also, they want someone they're better off than in all sense of comparison to leave their partners feeling like they're doing them a favour by accepting them.

If you still don't gerrit then forgerritt

wow.

you are intelligent man!!

1 Like

Re: Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:
so guys

I keep wondering why girls always say dey hate light skin guys, like I really don't bliv da shit mehn,

dey are hypocrites, coz lowkeyly den dey crush lol

am a fair skin guy and I must say all my guys wey dark no dey get female attention like I do, girl walk up to me in school for selfie (random girls o), but when dey ask dem which kind guy dey like den go dey recite tall,dark skin and God fearing

hypocrisy upon hypocrisy

you as a gurl, why did you hate light skin guys??

Black men are finer from this side , when you're dark , then have beards , you're still tall and you have deep voice , that's it , it's to kidnap you , rape you and have babies that look like you grin I'm joking sha but fr black men used to enter eye , you'll be judging a book by its color because of them , they are very arrogant too but that's a topic for anadaday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love / Are These Signs That A Girl Is An Olosho? / Guys Lying In Order To Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.