Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,437 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Need A Laptop For My Academics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Laptop For My Academics (137 Views)

Help, I Am Almost Stuck And Disturbed About My Academics / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities / Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop For My Academics by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good day good people of Nairaland.
I am Emmanuel, a student in one Nigeria tertiary institution. I am presently in the third year of my academics, am the only one sponsoring my academics also, taking care of my mother.
I want to appeal to every kind-hearted person on Nairaland to help me with laptop, or financial support to get one. I need the laptop seriously for my academics and to enhance my source of income I do not want to specify any computer specification I know some might have one or more that are not in use for now or any way you can help me.
You can reach me via my signature. even if its a used laptop or if faulty i will find solotion to it, please, help me, If God has laid it in your heart to help me please do. God bless you.

Mod. please, help me push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

PCCSE Online Exam Practice Software - Palo Alto Networks PCCSE Dumps PDF / Everything You Need To Know About Jamb: The Nigerian University Entrance Exam. / Ict And Dp Examination Questions For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.