Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) (39693 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Dest8sman: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Aonkuuse:
A young Nigerian man identified simply as Peter has been shot dead by operative of the Department of State Security Service, DSS.

The deceased who is a military personnel was shot in the stomach by the DSS operative evem after he tried to defend himself by bringing out his ID card.

A source who is familiar with the deceased stated that Peter died in the hospital after the DSS operative shot him at a close range while he was attempting to present his.ID card.

Taking to social media, a Twitter user identified simply as @_Candor wrote:

https://twitter.com/just_adulting_/status/1500818748470710277?t=uTmx0ASNCQDcbbJb3pKC_Q&s=19

Peter was killed by DSS. He tried to defend himself and maintain his stand as a military personnel by bringing out his ID card but this was the attempt that led to his death.

He was shot in the stomach at close range when he made attempt to bring out his ID card. He died at the hospital days after failed attempt to save his life.

Again, Nigeria failed its own. The country he loved, served, fought for...killed him. Not even at the battlegrounds where he fought and conquered but on the street.

R.I.P
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Ohibenemma(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Nigeria and trigger-happiness!!
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Advertiseit: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Ggg
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Ultimas: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
This is unfortunate. RIP to the dead. It is another avoidable extra judicial killing.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by begge: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
That is the reason it is called zoo
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Btoped: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Bopebi
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by chinyce(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Reason why Nigerians will prefer to remain in Ukraine. War zone in Europe is far better off than living in Nigeria.

Useless Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by gurujoe(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2022
"The military personnel was shot dead by the DSS operative even after he tried to defend himself by bringing out his ID card" I fear who no fear this country

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Very very believeable. I nearly faced the same fate last year. Somewhere on Admiralty, some guy pulled a gun on me for "daring" to honk for him and eventually trying to overtake him. He pointed his weapon at me which looked like a Tavor. Gun had a red circle on its muzzle. I immediately slowed down and looking at his rear view mirror, I saw that stupid insignia that DSS folks always hang on their rear view

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Mazi seeing this kind of news will be like "is Zoogeria not a Zoo. " Serve the Zoo and come back with shame! I don't pity anyone in uniforms because they don't pity my people even when they're sent to kill and destroy and harass them. Young boy just died like that..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
The way young people are eliminated in this country is outrageous.... and sad.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Lol.

This news is irrelevant. Nigerian soldiers would get away with the same thing too. They should settle this in-house and not disturb civilians abeg

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by teepain: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
FILEBE:
Something is wrong with Nigeria. Definitely.

Nobody can tell me otherwise

You may be disappointed to know that nothing is wrong with Nigeria but there is so much that is wrong with Nigerians.

Most Nigerians complain about the wrong things going on in Nigeria but it is the same Nigerians that go about commiting sundry crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by cl0r0x: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2022
My hands are up

am gonna put hand in my pocket now and bring out my id

don't shoot

am gonna go for my id and not a weapon, don't shoot.

I learnt that in Hollywood movies.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Mystic969: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Are Dss more ranking than soldiers...cuz I don't understand what there fuss is all about

Just sent the Young blood to early grave.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Thebigheart: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Bandits in uniform
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Any day I open NL by mistake na soso bad news .... Tufiakwa..

So does it mean nothing good will come out of this zoo?
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by jyz200(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2022
dollynnn:
lipsrsealed
Another man down!
When will high handedness and brutality of the security personnel end in Nigeria?
I thought there was a high degree of sanctity, sacredness placed on Human lives. Unfortunately,this seems not to be the true state of things in Nigeria.
Nigeria failed him and She has failed us all as a nation.
May his soul rest in perfect peace and may his killers never find peace
Why did they shoot him
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by bablon20(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2022
All these half baked reporter, they will just be reporting halved new up and down, what led to d shooting, why was he shot, what happen to the trigger happy DSS officer. Many questions to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by depure(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2022
It may sound some how to your ear but putting his hands inside his pocket makes him a suspect, unless is the DSS that ask him for means of identification.
The way the country is now no time to claim right do what the uniform man ask you today... In other to avoid been wasted..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2022
That's his way out
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2022
The DSS man better continue running because his fellow millitary men are going to avenge his death.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2022
They thought Peter was a bloody civilian that needed to be taught a lesson as usual ... the way military/paramilitary guys waste civilians in Nigeria is just too scaryundecided
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by proclinician: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
innocent people nko killed by soldiers everyday... oga soldier go and rest abeg, say hello to abacha in hell abeg
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by jimter44(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
The security agencies in Nigeria need total overhaul. Professional psychologists should permeate the security personnel and examine them and those with mental challenge should be flushed out. This guy with the number 08036307323 is a fraudster and his name is Young Eli, avoid him please.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by depure(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
RIP to him but we the citizens of this country should learn to know when to act.... Bringing out your ID card could also mean taking out gun from the pocket, for the DSS guys so unfortunate
The guy is dead. Military personnel for that matter he should understand better when to put hand in the pocket when confronted by armed men

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2022
It's murder!!! [b][/b]Bravo will be sorely missed
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ubochimike(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Shit hole country, rip young soul :' cry
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmmm, worthless country
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by greatness77: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Aonkuuse post=110834402]A young Nigerian man identified simply as Peter has been shot dead by operative of the Department of State Security Service, DSS.

The deceased who is a military personnel was shot in the stomach by the DSS operative evem after he tried to defend himself by bringing out his ID card.

A source who is familiar with the deceased stated that Peter died in the hospital after the DSS operative shot him at a close range while he was attempting to present his.ID card.

Taking to social media, a Twitter user identified simply as @_Candor wrote:

https://twitter.com/just_adulting_/status/1500818748470710277?t=uTmx0ASNCQDcbbJb3pKC_Q&s=19

[i]Peter was killed by DSS. He tried to defend himself and maintain his stand as a military personnel by bringing out his ID card but this was the attempt that led to his death.

He was shot in the stomach at close range when he made attempt to bring out his ID card. Let d zoo soldiers retaliate, dss are political juntas
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by gogglecomputer: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2022
cool coolna wa why ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video / Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.