Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) (39692 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Guess he refused to do their bidding and they suspected him to be forming a tough man, trying to bring out his ID CARD , now pushed the DSS guys to believe more that he is a real mean to kill guy pulling a gun to suprise them.......

RIP young man.........

Best way to handle untrained uniform guys in Naija is to make peace with them , laugh and do all they ask you to do, even if you are a Major General.......

Take your case to the right office later for sanctions.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by guvna(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2022
DSS is wholly incompetent. Woe to them, their current and recent leaders.

DSS needs a complete overhaul.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Sad for his family.
Military and DSS are not good people.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Na dog chop dog matter
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Leah32: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2022
jerflakes:
Karma?

God Almighty doesn’t do bad things .. he who kill by sword shall die by the sword. Who know how many people the guy don oppressed with his sojo status wey don curse am . I don’t pity naija security personnel when meeting their Waterloo because an average Nigerian especially youth are always power drunk when given privilege on others not to talk of given weapons . Last year December in Ibadan at iyana church , if you see young NDA student oppressing motorist slapping someone old enough to be their father on okada. Tell me why I no go Dey carry curse waka wey I go Dey dash them?
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2022
I hope say dem don go burn down that DSS building?
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
TeeGentle:
Nigerian police doesn't know how to handle gun
They will still use it to kill one of their family, that is the time their head will be upright

Look at this bastard,is it that you are blind or u don't know what you are doing anymore,,,is it the Nigerian police that killed someone,,,,u are a cursed fellow

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe he do garagara too much. Army man wey b common Private go begin raise shoulder like person wey get half of Nigeria
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by deedo93(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2022
No matter who you are. Don't approach an armed person with aggression provided you are not armed and in uniform. RIP peter!
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Just like the crab that swam three oceans & seven seas but ended up in a woman’s cooking pot, this young man after surviving the battle front was shot dead at the real war front!

That is what our security agencies have turned Nigeria to, a battleground between them and anyone that looks young & fresh! Going out and coming back home safe in this country is not an easy something anymore o. I don’t know about you, but dis Nigeria is a f_*king warzone.

You’re not safe even in ur own home talk more the streetz!

If gbomô-gbomô no carry u for inside BRT, Efcc fit break ur door because u park one small motor wen oyinbo don drive troway for front of ur house!

Sometimes one can’t help but wonder if it is the Nazis training our security agents. undecided
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2022
How is it that lowlifes, terrorists, and cultists are consistently being recruited into sensitive security agencies like the DSS...

The leadership vacuum in this nation is mind-blowing! undecided

The kind of individuals given uniform, authority and guns in Nigeria as security agents would be serving long jail terms in developed nations!

You can't tell me that with the massive number of young men across the nation, the current crop of security agents are the best they could recruit for these jobs... I refuse to accept that fallacy!
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2022
TeeGentle:
Nigerian police doesn't know how to handle gun
They will still use it to kill one of their family, that is the time their head will be upright

But police wasn't mentioned in the story

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by cedarcedar: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Trying to bring out his ID card. Was it the dead man that told you he was trying to bring our his ID card? Army too get gra gra, they want to be above other security agents. He thought it was a police officer.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by aikyg(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
What a way to end the life of a vibrant young man. The fact that you are a soldier does not mean you should not obey the DSS. In a democracy, soldiers are supposed to obey the police and the DSS when they are not on duty. Sad!
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Bring down all the DSS office in Lagos.
RIP peter
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by ayubaski: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
You be mumu, only one side of the story many of una don conclude, are you suppose to overtake a security convoy.....

airsaylongcome:
Very very believeable. I nearly faced the same fate last year. Somewhere on Admiralty, some guy pulled a gun on me for "daring" to honk for him and eventually trying to overtake him. He pointed his weapon at me which looked like a Tavor. Gun had a red circle on its muzzle. I immediately slowed down and looking at his rear view mirror, I saw that stupid insignia that DSS folks always hang on their rear view
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by onuman: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
A country where the blood of the dog and the baboon was unleashed since 2015, human blood has no value since then. Unfortunately, the two men who helped in 2015 to unleash this blood flowing administration are front runners to succeed the leader of the administration in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by buchiuzor: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
What is the real story behind this? Will a DSS guy just pull out his weapon and shoot? No attack on him or treat to his principal if any? Let's hear the full story first
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by VicM6: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2022
nd him colleague no fit scatter table.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
The bloodthirsty criminals in uniforms have done their usual undecided
The shithole is in shambles undecided
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
dollynnn:
lipsrsealed
Another man down!
When will high handedness and brutality of the security personnel end in Nigeria?
I thought there was a high degree of sanctity, sacredness placed on Human lives. Unfortunately,this seems not to be the true state of things in Nigeria.
Nigeria failed him and She has failed us all as a nation.
May his soul rest in perfect peace and may his killers never find peace

It wasn’t premeditated bt poor judgement and training on part of the dss. He may claim he thought the person want to bring out a weapon bt how to u fatally shoot Sm1 for Smtn ure not sure of without any warnings??
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nohope4nigeria: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2022
The only option its to migrate. No hope �
Rip young blood
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by anyilalaz: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
RIP Young soldier. If this was to be in the East, it will be tag IPOB & UGM or ESN

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
No pity for any military officer who have taken an innocent lives, Untrained soldiers and policemen everywhere, the politicians who supposed to enact sound policies that would in upgrading the security services are shamelessly busy embezzling the scarse resources, Nigeria will be when splited. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by HoneySwag(f): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
That's unprofessional. Why will you shoot an unarmed person? This is wrong, it's really terrible... Am so pained right now. Justice should prevail
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2022
I hope soldiers will not hesitate to burn all DSS offices like they burn houses of suspected ESN operatives in the East. RIP to the young chap if he has never oppressed innocent people but if he has, I take it back.
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by tyson98: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
No pity for any military officer who have taken an innocent lives, Untrained soldiers and policemen everywhere, the politicians who supposed to enact sound policies that would in upgrading the security services are shamelessly busy embezzling the scarse resources, Nigeria will be when splited. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forgive you,this guy has been in the north for Boko Haram stuff he just came back to Lagos,very humble guy I know him personally
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
anyilalaz:
RIP Young soldier. If this was to be in the East, it will be tag IPOB & UGM or ESN
Exactly. Even when a witness gives first hand account like in this case, Yorubas in this forum will continue to shout Ipob and keep calling Southeast Afganeastan. I have stopped using the word zombie or BMC and have started calling them who they really are. They are Yorubas and it's very clear.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by gadgethead: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2022
End SARS was a protest to stop police extrajudicial killings, Army murdered Nigerians at Lekki toll gate. Now police has continued their extrajudicial killings and the latest victim is an army personnel. What irony!
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
dollynnn:
lipsrsealed
Another man down!
When will high handedness and brutality of the security personnel end in Nigeria?
I thought there was a high degree of sanctity, sacredness placed on Human lives. Unfortunately,this seems not to be the true state of things in Nigeria.
Nigeria failed him and She has failed us all as a nation.
May his soul rest in perfect peace and may his killers never find peace
Things were better & life meant much before the APC & the dullard came
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2022
teepain:

You may be disappointed to know that nothing is wrong with Nigeria but there is so much that is wrong with Nigerians.

Most Nigerians complain about the wrong things going on in Nigeria but it is the same Nigerians that go about commiting sundry crimes.

You are right. I meant everything as Nigerians.

NIGERIANS ARE ITS PROBLEM
Re: Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Very very believeable. I nearly faced the same fate last year. Somewhere on Admiralty, some guy pulled a gun on me for "daring" to honk for him and eventually trying to overtake him. He pointed his weapon at me which looked like a Tavor. Gun had a red circle on its muzzle. I immediately slowed down and looking at his rear view mirror, I saw that stupid insignia that DSS folks always hang on their rear view

ARs in cities? Murder for overtaking?

Nigeria is unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.