Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground (48384 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Change4dbeta: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tomek09:
May God see Igboho through.

The fact he rose up to challenge Fulanis disturbing the peace of Ibarakpa and Igangan residents showed he is a courage and brave man.

I won't wish him bad irrespective of how Yorubas are mocking and making caricature of Kanu.

Both men will come out stronger.
Why do you take comments on faceless forum serious, can’t it be a case of “America putting China flag on it fighter jet to bomb Russia”
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by UnabashedIPOB: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:

See the real unity beggers below. These Guys will do anything to keep Nigeria one grin grin

You sound like one of them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by CHYKELIB(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
E go shock u na
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Foreigna2: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Rule 2

grin
Louder!
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by yommen: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
kanu will be killed like a goat..
Mark my words cool

He won't be killed.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Spandau: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bluntguy:

Since you are from the moon let me tell you; he was traveling to Germany with a forged Benin republic passport after escaping Buhari's trap in Nigeria for the same offense for which Nnamdi Kanu is being held. And you want to tell me that if Buhari had laid hands on him he would be out of detention by now?

He didn't forge any documents. Those are just speculation by ignoramuses. The Nigerian government bore down on the Benenois Government to hold him. But the other government refused to hand over because of the legal implications.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
come and siddon Obuko
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by kingyakos: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Alliyu said: “Igboho has not been released, he was only released to be taken to the hospital.

Then is it more like a kind of parole
Is that how the Francophone legal system works?

What if he, like his co-PDP violent political mercenery hired to use violent secession campaigns to unleash bloodbath in the South ahead of 2023 elections , the ipob terrorist group leader, escapes from the Benin government legal system and runs overseas ?

I wish him recovery from his reported ill health so he can face the justice system and to get justice for his victims too.

After his arrest and detention in Benin while trying to flee overseas with his foreigner wife to meet his privileged children overseas so he can go overseas to start his own obscene radio and version of pro-PDP SW terrorists with children of other people, killings by herdsmen ended and Igangan natives curiously are no longer in need him to keep themselves alive. Hmmm

All the enemies of Nigeria, all the terrorists in the North,South East, Southwest, South South of Nigeria, will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

.....you said God bless nigeria for ever, show me any sign of God blessings in nigeria. A country in darkness and gross darkness upon it's citizens, country doomed for destruction. Few people like igboho and co understand what it means to be free cos freedom is light and maybe your kind of blessings is the fish and biscuits you get frm politicians during campaign that's why you said for ever cos for ever is from a Greek word Ainion which mean a space of time.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by KoshCAD: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Cc
Ayomi90
KoshCad
Let them grant kanu same thing first.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
kingyakos:
.....you said God bless nigeria for ever, show me any sign of God blessings in nigeria. A country in darkness and gross darkness upon it's citizens, country doomed for destruction. Few people like igboho and co understand what it means to be free cos freedom is light and maybe your kind of blessings is the fish and biscuits you get frm politicians during campaign that's why you said for ever cos for ever is from a Greek word Ainion which mean a space of time.

Igboho was kept away and suddenly no more wanton destruction of lives go on. If that does not tell you something,I will leave you to your conscience.

The lesson you need to learn is that some negative unpatriotic blood thirsty people and negative-minded people truly need to leave Nigeria for peace, progress and prosperity to flourish in Nigeria. That is what will happen to each of you unless you repent.
God will bless Nigeria forever but do not look further if you do not get blesssed by Nigeria because your thoughts towards Nigeria is evil.

I have asked everyone to tell me how Igboho made the billions to earn the life of a billionaire he is living, may be you can tell me sir. From PDP as usual yet it is that person you are defending.
Where is the business owned by Igboho and which school did he attend or what exactly is his profession? We knew Iba Gani Adams then as a carpentar and he later went to Lasu to upgrade himself so what exactly is the job of Igboho?

All these days, please tell me who has been defending my brothers and sisters in igangan yet the fulani Ighoho was scaremongering the less discerning with are not in jail.
The killer herdsmen and his group are political merceneries in the hands of vicious state actors. They wanted to throw the SW into serious blood letting so that by 2023 Yoruba and Northerners would have killed one another that the bright chances APC and Asiwaju Tinubu has today would have been destroyed to pave way for his PDP to win by 2023.
I am happy he is alive to face trial so that his victims can get justice.

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by shinealight(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources: DailyPost
Vanguard

What rubbish is this guy talking? He has not been released, he was released…..
Can’t he word his sentence more correctly as a lawyer?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by CharlotteFlair: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=after4 post=110837220][/quote]Ewwee grin
Nigerians love vawulence
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2022
grin

Terriorst
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by ORIAYO70(m): 3:06am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm North is not one as you think sir. There are serious faultlines in the north too. Please pick up books on the North to read. All these serious insecurities in the North are fueled by those serious fault lines.
Why do you think most of the minority tribes in Nigeria are in the North?
Why is it that the blood letting in Plateau, Benue , Kaduna and Borno appear almost unsolvable for decades now sir? It is largely due to faultlines unpatriotic politicians have been using to firther divide and improvish our Northern brothers and sisters.

You have spoken well my brother.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Horlufemi(m): 3:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Tomek09:

The fact he rose up to challenge Fulanis disturbing the peace of Ibarakpa and Igangan residents showed he is a courage and brave man.

I won't wish him bad irrespective of how Yorubas are mocking and making caricature of Kanu.

Since his arrest, no more Killer Herdsmen in SW... angry
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Jostoman: 4:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Treasure17:
Basically he was only released on health grounds. The tyrant in power won't let go easily.
you can see the way he has been making some moves, first he went to France from there he went to Kenya from Kenya he came back to Nigeria saying that he wants to sorts out some things and then travel back to UK and if you can remember he also make similar move before they capture Nnamdi kanu in Kenya.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Jostoman: 4:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Tomek09:

amen
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Jostoman: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2022
yommen:

If you Ibos had kept yours, would Nnamdi Kanu have been arrested all the way in Kenya? Oshi!
and you want Yoruba people to also make the same mistake? BAT supporters.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Jostoman: 4:31am On Mar 08, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Abiooo
slowpoke
see them enemy of Nnamdi kanu and igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by kingyakos: 6:06am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Igboho was kept away and suddenly no more wanton destruction of lives go on. If that does not tell you something,I will leave you to your conscience.

The lesson you need to learn is that some negative unpatriotic blood thirsty people and negative-minded people truly need to leave Nigeria for peace, progress and prosperity to flourish in Nigeria. That is what will happen to each of you unless you repent.
God will bless Nigeria forever but do not look further if you do not get blesssed by Nigeria because your thoughts towards Nigeria is evil.

I have asked everyone to tell me how Igboho made the billions to earn the life of a billionaire he is living, may be you can tell me sir. From PDP as usual yet it is that person you are defending.
Where is the business owned by Igboho and which school did he attend or what exactly is his profession? We knew Iba Gani Adams then as a carpentar and he later went to Lasu to upgrade himself so what exactly is the job of Igboho?

All these days, please tell me who has been defending my brothers and sisters in igangan yet the fulani Ighoho was scaremongering the less discerning with are not in jail.
The killer herdsmen and his group are political merceneries in the hands of vicious state actors. They wanted to throw the SW into serious blood letting so that by 2023 Yoruba and Northerners would have killed one another that the bright chances APC and Asiwaju Tinubu has today would have been destroyed to pave way for his PDP to win by 2023.
I am happy he is alive to face trial so that his victims can get justice.
......then if the killing in Nigeria is politically motivated it will come from the opposition party, I want to ask you brother the killing in benue was it also politically motivated, the pursing and killing of killer herdsmen in the east by ESN was it politically motivated before the government turn it gun nuzzles to face the ESN, the killing and kidnapping in ibarakpa community, was it politically motivated by the opposition party, if your answer is yes, then blame the government for failing on their responsibility to investigate and arrest those responsible. The politically motivated boko Haram and ISWAP sponsorship names was released by the UAE government, what is the Nigerian government holding and hiding their names. Have u in a hurry forgotten the statement made by buhari that he will make Johnathan government to be ungovernable if he loses election, that was a very strong and scary statement from a retired army general. After his statement nigeria started experiencing suicide bombing in FCT and some part of the North. Injustice has doomed Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You sound like one of them.

I'm not one of those IGBO leaders grin grin

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Alliyu said: “Igboho has not been released, he was only released to be taken to the hospital.

What if he, like his co-PDP violent political mercenery hired to use violent secession campaigns to unleash bloodbath in the South ahead of 2023 elections , the ipob terrorist group leader, escapes from the Benin government legal system and runs overseas ?

I wish him recovery from his reported ill health so he can face the justice system and FG can get justice for his victims too.

After his arrest and detention in Benin while trying to flee overseas with his foreigner wife to meet his privileged children overseas so he can go overseas to start his own obscene radio and version of pro-PDP SW terrorists with children of other people, killings by herdsmen ended and Igangan natives curiously are no longer in need of Igboho to keep themselves alive. Hmmm.

How did he get the money to buy all those many state of the art cars discovered in his Ibadan building? What is his job or business that made him that so so much wealth when his address has always being PDP since 1999? Hmmm.

The killer herdsmen and his group are political merceneries in the hands of vicious state actors. They wanted to throw the SW into serious blood letting so that by this year and 2023, the Yoruba and Northerners would have killed one another so much that the bright chances APC in the SW and the chances Asiwaju Tinubu has today would have been destroyed to pave way for his PDP to win by 2023.

All the enemies of Nigeria, all the terrorists in the North,South East, Southwest, South South of Nigeria, will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

The reason sounds funny.

Why not put him in an armoured van and ship him to hospital?

Is it that the Beninoise can't pay the bills?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by byteem: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I wish him recovery from his reported ill health so he can face the justice system and FG can get justice for his victims too.

After his arrest and detention in Benin while trying to flee overseas with his foreigner wife to meet his privileged children overseas so he can go overseas to start his own obscene radio and version of pro-PDP SW terrorists with children of other people, killings by herdsmen ended and Igangan natives curiously are no longer in need of Igboho to keep themselves alive. Hmmm.

How did he get the money to buy all those many state of the art cars discovered in his Ibadan building? What is his job or business that made him that so so much wealth when his address has always being PDP since 1999? Hmmm.

The killer herdsmen and his group are political merceneries in the hands of vicious state actors. They wanted to throw the SW into serious blood letting so that by this year and 2023, the Yoruba and Northerners would have killed one another so much that the bright chances APC in the SW and the chances Asiwaju Tinubu has today would have been destroyed to pave way for his PDP to win by 2023.

Sharraaapp.. and receive sense.. the man was released on health grounds .. is that too difficult to comprehend.. why are you bitter
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by 123papas(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Juju dey sick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) / Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / South West Historians LYING To Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.