Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground (48396 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by InaNla(f): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Alliyu said: “Igboho has not been released, he was only released to be taken to the hospital.
more like a kind of parole Is that how the Francophone legal system works?

What if he, like his co-PDP violent political mercenery hired to use violent secession campaigns to unleash bloodbath in the South ahead of 2023 elections , the ipob terrorist leader, escapes from the Benin government legal system and runs overseas ?

I wish him recovery from his reported ill health.

All the enemies of Nigeria, terrorists in the North,South East, Southwest, South South, will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by tenpipsperday: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let them guard him well if not buhari and his boys will kidnapp him o
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Tomek09(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
post=110837323:

Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b] saw this thread and hissed 'e ni amori o baku'...........

Whatever that means.
Our Yoruba friends here, help us with the translation biko, she's making her usual shakara for us already.

E ni amori o baku..............?!
Yeah. Get well soon Chief Igboho.

Fulani herders suffered defeat in ur hands at Ibarakpa, Ogbomosho and Igangan.

North encourages terrorists.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by LILTJAY1: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tomek09:

Enumerate his crimes please??
for constantly insulting yoruba people on his bitter radio station every time..
He must be punished by death cool
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
Alliyu said: “Igboho has not been released, he was only released to be taken to the hospital.
more like a kind of parole Is that how the Francophone legal system works?

What if he, like his co-PDP violent political mercenery hired to use violent secession campaigns to unleash bloodbath in the South ahead of 2023 elections , the ipob terrorist leader, escapes from the Benin government legal system and runs overseas ?

All the enemies of Nigeria, terrorists in the North,South East, Southwest, South South, will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

[/s]if Solomon can pray for wisdom and he was granted, what stops you from doing the same!? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Almaigaa: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
He is still better than Nnamdi Kanu. After making so much mouth against Buhari and Nigeria, he was disgraced, kidnapped, beaten, dragged and humiliated like a common criminal that he is. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2022

Ok we've heard you
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by ezegenigbonine: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
kanu will be killed like a goat..
Mark my words cool

Killed for which crime please?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
thatsleepboy1:
God bless Igboho

I laugh ignorant f∞ls like you, let the Fulani Republic of Nigeria try it and see Nigeria burn down to ashes like a burnt paper.
Mumu
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by ezegenigbonine: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:
He is still better than Nnamdi Kanu. After making so much mouth against Buhari and Nigeria, he was disgraced, kidnapped, beaten, dragged and humiliated like a common criminal that he is. grin grin grin

Abiooo
slowpoke
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Tomek09(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Which insult??
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Almaigaa: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Abiooo
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by UnabashedIPOB: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
kanu will be killed like a goat..
Mark my words cool

Oh really? So, what happens if he's NOT killed as you so desperately wish? Would you then go and COMMIT SUICIDE?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sunday Igboho is a saboTUAH grin he should be careful ndi terrorists will soon flock around him like flies
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by UnabashedIPOB: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:

And who are you better than?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Kreme(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Yes! Death to Nnamdi Kanu for unprovokedly attacking yorubas

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jostoman:
Yoruba people should learn how to keep their secret, must you people broadcast everything you want to do? There are lots of sabotua among you people.
especially Tinubu urchins
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by gevans(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
I saw it on Arise news

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Bluntguy: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tomek09:

What's Buhari business with Benin Republic? Chief Sunday Igboho shouldn't have been in prison in the first place. What was his crime with Benin Republic government??
Since you are from the moon let me tell you; he was traveling to Germany with a forged Benin republic passport after escaping Buhari's trap in Nigeria for the same offense for which Nnamdi Kanu is being held. And you want to tell me that if Buhari had laid hands on him he would be out of detention by now?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Elidrisy20: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Make him no japa ooo,make him no come put him lawyer for wahala ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by coolhumble(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
I respect you. You too get brain. Na your type we need in our society.

Tomek09:
May God see Igboho through.

The fact he rose up to challenge Fulanis disturbing the peace of Ibarakpa and Igangan residents showed he is a courage and brave man.

I won't wish him bad irrespective of how Yorubas are mocking and making caricature of Kanu.

Both men will come out stronger.
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by RahmanJAobo: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by Almaigaa: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

And who are you better than?

Biafrans, IPOB and their SYMPERTIZERS

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by JooEeL(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
THIS NEWS WILL PAIN THE HATERS!

THE TIFFNUBU URCHINS AND THEIR NORTHERN FULANI E-SLAVES WILL BE IN SERIOUS GRIEF. EVIL PEOPLE.

THEY HATE US FOR BEGINNING TO RECOGNISE WHO WE TRULY ARE: THE OMOLUABIS. THEY WISH US DEATH BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO BE SLAVES TO THE BRITISH-CALIPHATE SYSTEM AND TRY TO REVERT TO THE WAYS OF OUR ANCIENTS.

YORUBA NATION WILL STAND. ASE WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by muzzafar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Then is it more like a kind of parole
Is that how the Francophone legal system works?

What if he, like his co-PDP violent political mercenery hired to use violent secession campaigns to unleash bloodbath in the South ahead of 2023 elections , the ipob terrorist group leader, escapes from the Benin government legal system and runs overseas ?

All the enemies of Nigeria, terrorists in the North,South East, Southwest, South South, will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Plz dont be angry mate i just want to know if u are a robot?
Re: Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground by teejay29(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
post=110837323:

Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b] saw this thread and hissed 'e ni amori o baku'...........

Whatever that means.
Our Yoruba friends here, help us with the translation biko, she's making her usual shakara for us already.

E ni amori o baku..............?!
it means whatever happens, i don't care .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.