Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) (55207 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest / Bamise Ayanwole: Everyone Culpable Will Be Arrested - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Rickylambert: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2022
greggng:
What baffles me is how they will kill her and allow the driver go free. I don't buy his side of the story .May God punish whosever that did this dastardly act
Intelligent response!
I have been wondering too.If he wasn’t complicit,they will kill him too.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2022
he should be tortured
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by cescky(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Memphis357:
Sadly some of this red BRT buses are been owned by some politicians and private owners, they just operate under lasg brt. The blue ones which is been managed by primero are well organized and also has camera's inside. Above all may God help us in Nigeria because nowhere is absolutely again in this forsaken entrapment of a country called Nigeria angry

She was kidnapped in a blue bus.
I dobt there were any cameras there
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by cescky(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Debisy:
Most people are saying why didn’t he report to police station like you don’t know the country you are in, police will arrest him for murder instantly and asked to provide does people..
According to eye witness statements that they say a jeep following the bus… which means he is either working for them or not.

So him going to hide was the best option?..

I haven't listened to the gilrs conversation out pf heart break.. But from what i hear, she suspected the driver from the get go.

Hes a crook and should be made to divulge all his connections... We need david hudeyin in this

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by cescky(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
byteem:
The people who sent him are shaking in their pants right now and pulling strings to kill the case.. the driver is part of a larger syndicate of ritual killers that strings way high up.. it's reeks of it..
1. To use a BRT for this act is a brazen boldness which can only happen cos the cultpits know the backing they have.

2. This is not the first time they are doing this .. they only got caught cos the lady was smart enough to capture the number of the bus.. sadly many more lives have been taken by this syndicate..

3.. primero has questions to answer.. and by implication Lagos state..

4 if properly investigated the results will reveal an organized syndicate of desperate elites who need blood to renew and advance their empires..

sadly this will go on .. more will die .. this is the harsh reality ..and like Naija that we know nothing will happen.. occasionally we will get this sort of chances to blow things open .. but the dark Naija world will put a lid on it.. their thirst for blood just got high on steroids.. it's election season ..

Please be safe ..

You're spot on, i hope David hudeyin takes this up.

I won't be surprised, thats its some very big politicians behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Push this man to the street, small jungle justice will serve well and he’s going to confess the truth.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He has been well schooled by those who sent him ... So a young lady was dragged off your bus and you went to park the bus at BRT yard and just went home to sleep without making a report ?

Why did you pick passenger from a non designated bus stop?

Why did you switch off the light ?

Why did you pass her bus stop ?

Why did you make passes at her ?

Exactly!!!
What he did during the whole ordeal doesn't matter like what he did afterwards.

He should have reported to the Police Station immediately.

They should check his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by lottomkyes200: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
and you just drove home like nothing happen, did you call the police, did you inform your company about it? kai my friend you will talk true soon.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Pipefitter: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Okonandmary:
Well the mob will crucify him like always.

Any nigerian in a hostage situation will care about his or her life first before others.

And he couldn't report to the police afterwards
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by AfroKnight: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2022
Liar. He is a member of the gang. The fact that he is alive points to his involvement in this ritual killing.

BRT buses have internet access. It would be a shame if the bus company did not have hidden infrared cameras installed in all buses giving live feed to a remote server.

All this he say, she say would be unnecessary. Just play the footage and make arrests.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2022
someone just told me the full story about this killing and one thing that strikes me is that ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THIS SORT OF KILLINGS HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH THIESE BRT DRIVERS KEEPING QUIET ABIUT IT .
they cant abduct someone from ur bus and u will sleep easy that night , the only reason u will feel at ease if that isnt the first time of it happening
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2022
i am sure this isnt the first one , they have been doing it for long , someone just told me about the audio whastsapp messages the lady sent to her friend just before she was killed , saying she didnt trust the driver and those in the bus
AfroKnight:
Liar. He is a member of the gang.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by eyinola: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2022
emmykk:
Please I want to ask some few questions how was it possible for the driver to carry only those few passagers that allow the crime to be successful.i supposed those bus always have passagers all through.

How did they know that the lady entered brt bus?

Now on the driver why did he not report to immediately to police as he discovered that the lady is nolonger in the bus.

Brt are now use for crime...what sort of country is this every good thing get tarnish.

she made a video in d bus and sent to one of her sister when she noticed foul play in d bus asking them to be praying for her that she is scared .that answer ur first question
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by eyinola: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2022
onatisi:
someone just told me the full story about this killing and one thing that strikes me is that ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THIS SORT OF KILLINGS HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH THIESE BRT DRIVERS KEEPING QUIET ABIUT IT .
they cant abduct someone from ur bus and u will sleep easy that night , the only reason u will feel at ease if that isnt the first time of it happening
and u know police won't do stop and search on them been a govt bus... crazy tins are happening

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by milopumpin(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
The driver is bastard. Stupid liar
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Memphis357:
Sadly some of this red BRT buses are been owned by some politicians and private owners, they just operate under lasg brt. The blue ones which is been managed by primero are well organized and also has camera's inside. Above all may God help us in Nigeria because nowhere is absolutely again in this forsaken entrapment of a country called Nigeria angry
it's the the same blue one that is being managed by primero that was used to carry out this dastardly act.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by jimter44(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
This man has not started talking yet., by the time police torture him, truth will come out. This guy is a fraudster, his name is Young Eli and the number is 08036307323, avoid him please.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by F117nighthawk: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2022
From his looks alone, this one is a confirm criminal, it's a waste of time to take this beast to court, he should be sentenced to death immediately, period
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by emmykk(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2022
eyinola:
she made a video in d bus and sent to one of her sister when she noticed foul play in d bus asking them to be praying for her that she is scared .that answer ur first question

Yes I researched it online yesterday from other news website
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Below was the news published in 2019, so how come Lagos state government is yet to know the identities of these people?

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by prophetfire: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
kristonium:
Gibberish!!!

Even a 5 year old won't utter this nonsense!

. He is telling lies. If he wasn't an accomplice, he would have driven to the nearest police station to report the matter.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by prophetfire: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Okonandmary:
Well the mob will crucify him like always.

Any nigerian in a hostage situation will care about his or her life first before others.

. Thrash. Why didn't he report the incident thereafter? He parked the bus rather and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Successkay12(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by bablon20(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2022
I don't think any part of her body was missing, but I'll suggest the driver should be handle with iron fist, he still has alot to confess.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by KangaIye: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Daniluv1:

Shut up

The girl said the driver was trying to woo her in the bus what do you have to say about that?

Sorry wasn't aware of that.
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Tremple8v: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Na talk be this Abeg make una help me find better hot iron . Make I put for this idiot yansh . Is he mad ? You didnt even call anyone for help. Abeg I no want read this kind rubbish again .
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Debisy:
Most people are saying why didn’t he report to police station like you don’t know the country you are in, police will arrest him for murder instantly and asked to provide does people..
According to eye witness statements that they say a jeep following the bus… which means he is either working for them or not.

So thats the only brt bus on the road?? How did the jeep know she was alone in the bus?? Why did the driver pick up 3men and a woman at the wrong bustop?? Why didnt he pick up passengers at the normal bustop?? Isnt putting of the light a signal to the jeep ??
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Your obsession with Afonja has beclouded your sense of reasoning. You're befuddled, continually haunted by Afonja matters, na Yoruba issues go end you. I don't know how your type will end up as a leader of tomorrow. No way!

Now, this driver is a pathetic liar. These things will keep happening because of the failings of our leaders. If the BRT has cameras or footage to view, will it be so bad? Or even cameras on the streets? Somebody, a human, got dragged off your bus and you couldn't report to any authority or semblance of authority! You had the mind to sleep on it and keep a straight face like nothing happened? That in itself is a crime! I saw the girl's naked picture dumped right by the roadside. The police should handle him well until he starts singing like a canary. He sure knows more than he's spilling.

Leave that dude.. if you check the previous threads about this sad issue you will know this generation is completely lost.. how can people be making tribalistic snares on such an atrocity.... It is well..

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by do4luv14(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
kristonium:
Gibberish!!!

Even a 5 year old won't utter this nonsense!

Pecos, a 5 years old won't say it, thing not everybody had the mind at gunpoint to confront his/her assailants, from his narration, they are more than one,

all same, something is fishy, what about other passengers, and his conductor
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by badboyTee(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Moz22:
Mio ni soro kan kan
cheesy you make me remember that Werey man
Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by badboyTee(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Exactly!!!
What he did during the whole ordeal doesn't matter like what he did afterwards.

He should have reported to the Police Station immediately.

They should check his bank account.
well most evil men are smart now they don't mostly receive money in their accounts to end suspicion they mostly collect it cash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.