Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun (456 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sup fams let go back to our primary school days by drop some old school poems I'll go first with.

Where ever you go (gogogongo)
Where ever you be (sisi eko)
Do not say yes where you need to say no
(Baba Ibadan)

Oya drop yours let's have fun
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by eedhrisademola(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
Sup fams let go back to our primary school days by drop some old school poems I'll go first with.

(Baba Ibadan)

.... Chai!
I c d moon d moon c me. God bless d moon & God bless me.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
eedhrisademola:

.... Chai!
I c d moon d moon c me. God bless d moon & God bless me.
hahahah I remember this one

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by AdorableSat: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
If you see a traffic light
There is something you should know
Red means stop
Yellow means get ready
Green means go go go and go

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
AdorableSat:
If you see a traffic light
There is something you should know
Red means stop
Yellow means get ready
Green means go go go and go
Hahahaha u see that go go go part na serious scream o grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by AdorableSat: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:

Hahahaha u see that go go go part na serious scream o grin
Hahaha and that ‘red means stop’ is a serious stumping of feet to show stop cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave hmmm haaaa gone to his grave

Drop the next like if u know it

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by eedhrisademola(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
hahahah I remember this one

Mehn na something.. as if moon gan get inner eyes. Missed those food baskets to with plenty holes ^_^
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
eedhrisademola:

Mehn na something.. as if moon gan get inner eyes. Missed those food baskets to with plenty holes ^_^
hahaha I had one red basket then Omo you need to see me with my big bag and basket with cooler hahahaha I just can laugh I will be bouncing like I own the school
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by eedhrisademola(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave hmmm haaaa gone to his grave

Drop the next like if u know it

They planted a mango tree over his head hmm haa over hir head
the mango grew ripe and ready to plug hmm haa ready to plug
there came a wild wind who blew them all off hmm haa blew them all off
there came an old woman who pick them all up hmm haa pick them all up
old roger got up and gave her a knock hmm haa gave her a knock
[.................]

2 Likes

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by eedhrisademola(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
hahaha I had one red basket then Omo you need to see me with my big bag and basket with cooler hahahaha I just can laugh I will be bouncing like I own the school
Not to mention bags with spoilt zips... Haa wahala 4who no enjoy those drills

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:

(Baba Ibadan)

lol, you guys enjoyed during your primary school days

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:

(Baba Ibadan)

I do remember twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are..... Lol, we sing it then as if there were no other songs
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
lol, you guys enjoyed during your primary school days
honestly fun was out of this world

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Parents listen to your children (clap, clap, clap)
We are the leaders of tomorrow (clap x3)
Try to pay our school fees (Clap x3)
And give us sound education (all shout EDUCATION) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
honestly fun was out of this world
Nigeria, right?

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
Nigeria, right?
yeah, how was your our school days like?
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
Parents listen to your children (clap, clap, clap)
We are the leaders of tomorrow (clap x3)
Try to pay our school fees (Clap x3)
And give us sound education (all shout EDUCATION) cheesy
I am a doctor in my country everybody know me well, if u look at me up and down you would know that its true.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
I am a doctor in my country everybody know me well, if u look at me up and down you would know that its true.... Lol
hahahaha it's the swag and shakara kids do when singing this that makes my laugh

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
yeah, how was your our school days like?
My school days was fun especially during college. I actually schooled in queen mary university of london, QMUL.

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
My school days was fun especially during college. I actually schooled in queen mary university of london, QMUL.
dope, did my college days in S.A (South Africa) but my primary school it's Lagos Nigeria n I loved everything
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
citywal:
hahahaha it's the swag and shakara kids do when singing this that makes my laugh
My cousins live in nigeria, so one day i went to visit them and they were singing the song, i just heard sandalily sandalily, i started laughing, bro u need to see the way they were singing it as if they composed the song

1 Like

Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by citywal(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
My cousins live in nigeria, so one day i went to visit them and they were singing the song, i just heard sandalily sandalily, i started laughing, bro u need to see the way they were singing it as if they composed the song
Hahahahaha that's the fun about it, like it has to be that way
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by Drewstone01(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
citywal:
Hahahahaha that's the fun about it, like it has to be that way
Yeah, thats true
Re: Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun by eedhrisademola(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2022
citywal:
Chai dah time u go dy feel untop of the world. As in BIG BAG especially bags with color RED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+; A Short Story (photos) / Broke Up With Her, But I Find It Difficult To Move On / Lady Runs Mad After Lodging In A Hotel With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.