Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM (29167 Views)

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Sltp: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
Russia and china also condemns and intervene in American wars too. You don't require moral right to do that.
the difference is, America has the bulk of support from the world because European media do the work for them. And this also show they're all selfish.

The world is an evil place and this breaks my heart. Nature is evil and ruthless. The system is evil. Evil will always prevail. America is evil. Russia is evil. Ukraine is evil but they're on the receiving side today but would do worse if they have an upper hand.

I think nuclear war is the solution to put an end to the whole bullshit
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Jackanda1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
dalass:

What is called America today is land grabbed from shore to shore. In short, Australia, Canda etc had their lands grabbed by the British from native inhabitants... It may be many years ago, but it still doesn't make it right angry
infact the whole world evolved through land grabbing. But must we cheer countries who feel they need to reintroduce this achaic practises in the 21st century?
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Jackanda1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sltp:
the difference is, America has the bulk of support from the world because European media do the work for them. And this also show they're all selfish.

The world is an evil place and this breaks my heart. Nature is evil and ruthless. The system is evil. Evil will always prevail. America is evil. Russia is evil. Ukraine is evil but they're on the receiving side today but would do worse if they have an upper hand.

I think nuclear war is the solution to put an end to the whole bullshit
But who's is going to launch first? grin
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by dalass(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
infact the whole world evolved through land grabbing. But must we cheer countries who feel they need to reintroduce this achaic practises in the 21st century?

No one is cheering anyone! But pot shouldn't call the kettle black... You mentioned America.

Anyone who comes to the table should do so with clean hands...

Africa was balkanized by the West for their selfish reasons... Their selfish reasons is Africa's wealth which they are still involved in making our common wealth theirs perpetually...

Emancipation from mental slavery is important. Slavery is over... I love Pakistani Presidio joor grin
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Malawian(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
We have alot of Fulani/Hausa people in Niger Republic,is it ok if Nigeria invade and annex Niger republic?
If a future Fulani republic wants to reclaim their brothers in Niger Republic, i have no questions with them. It is those stupid Ukrainians that thought they could subjugate and dehumanize Ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Shey body don dey tell them now? If i was Putin, i will terrorize them the way they terrorized the people of Dombass. Nonsense and Comedian president.

They spent since 2014 terrorizing Dombass, War for Ukraine never reach 2 weeks, them don dey call FIFA, UEFA, CAF, NFF, NURTW etc.
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Kennedy97: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
Russia started this whole crisis by taking over Crimea(Ukrainian territory).

Instead of finding peaceful ways to settle with ukraine, they gave arms to certain part of ukraine close to its border,(Donbas) leading to chaos and fighting inside ukraine.
Imagine Cameroon giving arms to IPOB. angry

The leaders of ukraine getting frustrated and afraid of what might come next, decide to ally with America and join NATO because of bullying from dictator Putin. Russia claim this is a threat to it security and decided to invade and kill ukranians.

It's the oppression, lies, land grabbing adventure and bullying from Russia that caused almost every country around Russia to want to join NATO, But russian trolls want you to think it's America's fault undecided

Stop narrating a fiction
The Donbass region have been a battle field for years.. something Russia had nothing to do with
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Jackanda1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
dalass:

No one is cheering anyone! But pot shouldn't call the kettle black... You mentioned America.

Anyone who comes to the table should do so with clean hands...

Africa was balkanized by the West for their selfish reasons... Their selfish reasons is Africa's wealth which they are still involved in making our common wealth theirs perpetually...

Emancipation from mental slavery is important. Slavery is over... I love Pakistani Presidio joor grin
Going by what you are saying no one can critizise anybody in this world since no one is perfect. We can't critisize boko haram either
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Mccullum: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Faber:
Ok...that's the best thing to say. Russia have to be ready cos fighter jets from no where will enter Ukraine that's what this means.

With this statement, he cannot hold anyone responsible. American mercenaries are coming in. These guys wants to outsmart Putin. They know Poland shares borders with Belarus. So it will be dangerous for Poland, if Poland directly helps Ukraine, Putin will attack them from Belarus. Now they want to use Romania or Bulgaria who are NATO members.
The jets will enter from Bulgaria and fly through the Black sea into Ukraine or through Chisinau in Romania.

The jets will come in, but the question will be "who sent Ukraine the Jets?" grin grin

full of fictions with no iota of facts. smhhh
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by dalass(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:
Going by what you are saying no one can critizise anybody in this world since no one is perfect. We can't critisize boko haram either

If you're a thief, can you have the temerity to criticize another thief? grin

Hypocrisy is the problem we have in this country. Just like Abba Kyari, stealing but using uniform to arrest and judge other thieves cool

The hypocrisy of the western world stinks badly!
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by oluwaahmed: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Feelings79:
so where are they stored that you call them dollars and foreign?why then is the ruble fast losing its value?it should have been gaining strength,at least for speculative reasons as is always the case with dollars if your analysis are right.You think the west don't know what they are saying by freezing their foreign assets?if these sanctions were meant to be a tea party for Russia,why is Putin calling them a declaration of war?as we speak,no flights are leaving or flying into Russia neither is shipping,how does that make the Russian economy even stronger?go and read the history of how the USSR was destroyed without firing a bullets and let's chat better

The foreign reserves are being stored in the Russian central Bank while part of it is spread across Europe. While $125bn dollars stored in the CBR & $75BN in Gold that amount is not enough to cushion the impact of the sanctions on the Russian economy. Note that I said the Russian economy will suffer in the short-term ut will definitely rebound in the long-term.
However, it is important to point out that Western countries have not limited payments related to Russian energy resources, which constitute 50 percent of Russian exports. In this way, Europe guarantees that energy prices will not skyrocket and damage its own economy.

For Russia, this means that it will be able to offset the negative impact of financial sanctions with a solid current account balance due to proceeds from raw materials exports, which are not threatened. Furthermore, the scale of application of sanctions by the EU is significantly less than that of the US, which leaves the possibility of virtually unlimited payments in euros(also note that crypto currency use has skyrocketed in Russia with BTC recording gains) This means, for example, that while the dollar accounts of a sanctioned Russian bank will be blocked, its euro accounts will be operational. grin
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Feelings79: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
oluwaahmed:

The foreign reserves are being stored in the Russian central Bank while part of it is spread across Europe. While $125bn dollars stored in the CBR & $75BN in Gold that amount is not enough to cushion the impact of the sanctions on the Russian economy. Note that I said the Russian economy will suffer in the short-term ut will definitely rebound in the long-term.
However, it is important to point out that Western countries have not limited payments related to Russian energy resources, which constitute 50 percent of Russian exports. In this way, Europe guarantees that energy prices will not skyrocket and damage its own economy.

For Russia, this means that it will be able to offset the negative impact of financial sanctions with a solid current account balance due to proceeds from raw materials exports, which are not threatened. Furthermore, the scale of application of sanctions by the EU is significantly less than that of the US, which leaves the possibility of virtually unlimited payments in euros(also note that crypto currency use has skyrocketed in Russia with BTC recording gains) This means, for example, that while the dollar accounts of a sanctioned Russian bank will be blocked, its euro accounts will be operational. grin
This is very positive of Russia, almost having no impact on it's economy.I wonder why Putin would call those sanctions a declaration of war
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by oluwaahmed: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Feelings79:
This is very positive of Russia, almost having no impact on it's economy.I wonder why Putin would call those sanctions a declaration of war

Smart people know why.
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by olafum1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

Instead of finding peaceful ways to settle with ukraine, they gave arms to certain part of ukraine close to its border,(Donbas) leading to chaos and fighting inside ukraine.

The leaders of ukraine getting frustrated and afraid of what might come next, decide to ally with America and join NATO because of bullying from dictator Putin. Russia claim this is a threat to it security and decided to invade and kill ukranians.

It's the oppression, lies, land grabbing adventure and bullying from Russia that caused almost every country around Russia to want to join NATO, But russian trolls want you to think it's America's fault undecided

No, the West started it by instigating a coup that depose the neutral president and install a pro West president.

1 Like

Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by RedPilChurchBoy: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jackanda1:

Since you want to educate us on the genesis of this conflict, why not start from the very beginning...?
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by samwillyco1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
farmfuseagros:

Is this a joke?
Abeg no talk am outside ooo

I don talk am ooo
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Popjoan1:

I don't know you could ever be this dumb and stupid,
The exposure of your nature pained you!?
LOL!!
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
sulaak:

Ukraine's offence is their plan to join NATO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine%E2%80%93NATO_relations

Thinking of something is NEVER an offence.
Its like me commiting a murder because I DREAMT my neighbour shot me in my dreams?

Why do you think Ukraine would rather join NATO than stay under the protection of their relative and big brother?
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnrake69:

Baba pay $1000 make you go follow Ukraine fight against Russia
The truth is simple:
What exactly is the offence of Ukraine?
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:

Foolish president

That's prefer violence instead of peace
Claiming hero over death of innocent Ukrainian
Your bias is glaringly displayed.
Can you sincerely pray that the experience of Ukraine with Russia play out in your life?
Then,im sure you will just roll over to prevent any conflict!
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by ken6488(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
TenQ:

Your bias is glaringly displayed.
Can you sincerely pray that the experience of Ukraine with Russia play out in your life?
Then,im sure you will just roll over to prevent any conflict!
I am not that foolish to go to a war with someone I know well will trash me

Peace is the best option
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Popjoan1: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
TenQ:

The exposure of your nature pained you!?
LOL!!
no hippo, you are talking to a different person.
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Popjoan1:
no hippo, you are talking to a different person.
LOL!
The point is already made!
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
I am not that foolish to go to a war with someone I know well will trash me

Peace is the best option
I have fought a person who was bigger than me in every respect and guess what, I WON!

I didn't only win, he later respected me for having the gut to face him.

War is not many times about military might but of WILL and RESILIENCE...you can ask USA with respect to the Taliban.
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by sulaak(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
TenQ:

Thinking of something is NEVER an offence.
Its like me commiting a murder because I DREAMT my neighbour shot me in my dreams?

Why do you think Ukraine would rather join NATO than stay under the protection of their relative and big brother?

Ukraine first tried to join NATO in 1992 a year after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

NATO is an aggressive organisation that has recently been involved in the invasion of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Putin will be stupid to wait for NATO to set up shop in Ukraine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine%E2%80%93NATO_relations
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Popjoan1: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!
The point is already made!
and it's painful to accept angry
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Danisaint112(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Jackanda1:
i didn't mean to insult ipob in anyway. I'm very sympathetic to ur course. Apologise

Apology accepted. I think you should read this story. This was posted here on Nairaland and it one at of many of them.

We Igbos don't support the invasion of Ukraine a soveriegn state.

Nigeria would never cede away Taraba, and Calabar to Cameroon because Cameroon feel threatened by the organization it joins.

So why would any reasonable person support this. Here is the story written by Ukrainian in one of the Rebel torn region.

https://www.nairaland.com/7010331/ukrainian-woman-married-nigerian-blast
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by TenQ: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Popjoan1:
and it's painful to accept angry
Of course!
Pity you!
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Gomojamm: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Na so life be. grin
Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by aribisala0(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Johnrake69:
Zelensky should wake up and smell the coffee. The game is up. Go back and resolve your issue with your Soviet Union Brother and stop sacrificing your populace.

Someone should get him sober for atleast 24 Hours. Make him eye clear.

There's nothing heroic about this madness.
Yes go and live in peace with your neighbours

Re: Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM by Popjoan1: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
TenQ:

Of course!
Pity you!
cry cry cry :'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry / We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.