Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) (49147 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up mumu im dey hold back na him dem dey waste him generals like chicken....small pikin what do u know about war?
You are a kid, if you check the analysis, analysts clearly see that Putin is not deploying great force, your comment is senseless, it does not correlate with the topic.

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by ufotunang: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe is because she was shaking her big buttocks for Davido and Davido ignored her , ...Davido did not call her to the stage to rock her big buttocks she was shaking and tempting Davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by pabish(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Same way Russia disappointed the world

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

I feel their pain at some point. Disappointment could be very painful.
Guy you be salvage. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Shalommy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Who send am? Chaaii... grin
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
DrChukzy:

His frog voice brought 20,000 people to the 02 Arena to watch him sing

His frog voice made over 700,000 people stream his concert live on Udux platform

Can you tell us what your own sweet voice has achieved?

Your hatred for him won't get you anywhere in life bro
omo baba olowo
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Masama: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
stinflame:
On watching the YouTube clips I actually said same thing, it was just a usual come and see your artist. All songs where just a Sing through, no live Performance.
You can't say same for wizkid, the dude did rehearsal for three months before the show, Everysingle song he did was Live.
See pained wizkid fans everywhere, the most useless fan base in Africa. The show was a success, you pained lizard fc losers can go and hug transformer if the thing pain una too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who send you?? weyrey
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
stinflame:
On watching the YouTube clips I actually said same thing, it was just a usual come and see your artist. All songs where just a Sing through, no live Performance.
You can't say same for wizkid, the dude did rehearsal for three months before the show, Everysingle song he did was Live.
.... even Davido style of dressing was bad ...it does not look nice...see how P square dress when they are doing music concerts...nice style of dressing

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by abokikhalifa: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
stinflame:

True if he keep up with that , people will never love to attend his shows again. I can't pay for what I can be playing and singing along in my car

Just like an hypeman that sings along with what the DJ is playing.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by faste: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Johnpele post=110841976]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4I9PGFPVFY
Before ngor!!Davido got nothing to offer!!
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by giftedshantel(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

Why should they use their state of art weapons on Ukraine
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by my3name(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Na person wey never seen him "davido" the frog voice master the go him show undecided
See you see death ooo grin
you no go calm down make God blessings reach you grin grin
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by my3name(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
DrChukzy:

His frog voice brought 20,000 people to the 02 Arena to watch him sing

His frog voice made over 700,000 people stream his concert live on Udux platform

Can you tell us what your own sweet voice has achieved?

Your hatred for him won't get you anywhere in life bro
help me tell the mumu
grin grin
person wey still dey look for breakfast to chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Parrot69: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up mumu im dey hold back na him dem dey waste him generals like chicken....small pikin what do u know about war?
Kid when matured mind speak, you shut up and listen. Your overzealous could hinder your many opportunities in life. Read about the Act of war; There’s what we call propaganda, that’s is the greatest tool of mankind. It’s been peddled by the Western media. You are matured enough to know what it has done to we Africans as a Continent and an individual. The Ukrainien forces CLAIMED they killed 2 Russian General, how many do we know were killed by the Russian forces since the war started or how many Ukrainien jets were shot down cos it’s clear who now control the Ukrainien airspace.
A lot of western media will peddle a lot of lies to boost morale since all Russian media outlet are blocked off from the media space.
If you were around during the Nigerian civil war, you will understand that Ojukwu initiated the same process to press the Nigerian army though it’s was clear he was losing.
Believe me If Russia wants to hit Zelensky today today, they will and have the man power to do it , but they are just being cautious.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by my3name(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
Davido the reactor will soon react o. Small pikin.
see maturity done talk grin grin
no go die before your time ooo
��
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Zane2point4(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Exactly, that's why Burna and Big Wiz can't be in the same category with this davido. Give davido mic without beat let him just freestyle, you will know that guy doesn't have anything to do with music.

Abeg cut the guy some slack, u think its easy being an A-lister for how many years? Abi na jazz?

And dont tell me abt his father’s money supporting him many ppl hv the money and talents but still no blow,this industry is highly competitive baba

Davido na musician i prefer him pass wiz sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You want all those deployed against the little Ukraine, their neighbour with significant Russians population? You think na USA vs Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya?
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by abokikhalifa: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zane2point4:

Abeg cut the guy some slack, u think its easy being an A-lister for how many years? Abi na jazz?

And dont tell me abt his father’s money supporting him many ppl hv the money and talents but still no blow,this industry is highly competitive baba

Davido na musician i prefer him pass wiz sef

Your choice, but people way know music and correct message and sound knows that Davido can never see the back of Burna boy and Wiz when it comes to music.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4I9PGFPVFY

Lady who went to Davido's O2 Concert with much expectations felt disappointed after the show and here is her own review of Davido O2 Concert 2022.
Drug abuse
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Zane2point4(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Parrot69:

Kid when matured mind speak, you shut up and listen. Your overzealous could hinder your many opportunities in life. Read about the Act of war; There’s what we call propaganda, that’s is the greatest tool of mankind. It’s been peddled by the Western media. You are matured enough to know what it has done to we Africans as a Continent and an individual. The Ukrainien forces CLAIMED they killed 2 Russian General, how many do we know were killed by the Russian forces since the war started or how many Ukrainien jets were shot down cos it’s clear who now control the Ukrainien airspace.
A lot of western media will peddle a lot of lies to boost morale since all Russian media outlet are blocked off from the media space.
If you were around during the Nigerian civil war, you will understand that Ojukwu initiated the same process to press the Nigerian army though it’s was clear he was losing.
Believe me If Russia wants to hit Zelensky today today, they will and have the man power to do it , but they are just being cautious.

Truely russia pass ukrain, i mean military gadgets, SAM,surface to air, groud to air,fighter multi role, muti grad, atillery, etc
But what they’re lacking is cordination simple,and lets stop saying they hvnt brought there big guns to the fight,like seriously which weapons are we yet to see in the battle feild except nukes which i doubt if it will work sef, blc military analysts but pro russia and against russia are all disappointed with the way they conduct this battle, and most of there equipments are too damn old to fit in demands of this modern war need, there hardware is just base on T-72 and T-80 platform, let dem pray deh dont lure nato to this war blc all i see is devastation on russian army minus the nukes o, and mind you they cant just initiate nuke blc its MAD “ mutual assured distruction for everyone, so he’ll think twice

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by dalass(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Abi oh... That's Putin's joke on the comedian turned president of Ukraine grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
The story of the average Nigerian artiste.... How many of today's artistes can truly sing their songs live the same way legends like the following did:

King Sunny Ade
Fela Kuti
Morocco Maduka
Oliver De Coque
Sunny Okosun
Just to mention a few...

Beyond the studio with all its sound effects, most of these contemporary musicians can't sing their way out of their bedrooms not to speak of a stage overlooking hundreds.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by dalass(f): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zane2point4:

Truely russia pass ukrain, i mean military gadgets, SAM,surface to air, groud to air,fighter multi role, muti grad, atillery, etc
But what they’re lacking is cordination simple,and lets stop saying they hvnt brought there big guns to the fight,like seriously which weapons are we yet to see in the battle feild except nukes which i doubt if it will work sef, blc military analysts but pro russia and against russia are all disappointed with the way they conduct this battle, and most of there equipments are too damn old to fit in demands of this modern war need, there hardware is just base on T-72 and T-80 platform, let dem pray deh dont lure nato to this war blc all i see is devastation on russian army minus the nukes o, and mind you they cant just initiate nuke blc its MAD “ mutual assured distruction for everyone, so he’ll think twice

America used the nukes twice!

So don't say it isn't possible o. In any war, anything is possible. Madness is in most world leaders... Let's just pray no one does anything to escalate the "special operations" of Russia
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by chatinent: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naira Marley na big artiste?

Lol. Werey wey wear feather for eyes.

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by BiggestCrown: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
marshalcarter .post=110843170:
What was she expecting?? grin

Breakfast is servedcheesy

Breakfast hot hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.