Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) (49157 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fairmedia:

Shut up asshole from third world country...a smart man will see Putin is holding back.
My brother na wa for the guy and those liking the shit he spewed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
LostMyZeal:

That doesn't negate the fact that Putin is wise tho

When his core enemies are watching, do you expect him to reveal their full strength?

Just the way you underestimate Russia's might now is what Putin needs because it puts him at a place of advantage

What dyu even know about war anyway undecided

Smarten up and see the game they're playing!

So he had to unveil the soviet union artillerys?

Do I still need to tell you that if those fleets are still in a military, it tells you how outdated that military happens to be

GO take a look at what USA left in Afghanistan and tell me thats not a military who got stocks on latest artillery`s

No one on this forum is older than what Russia is using for combat. 1905 trucks and tanks. Fuel supply convoy looking like AYODEJI petroleum product tankers

Outdated soviet artifacts

Why didn't they bring a Dane gun to war since they reserving their best guns

That military is overhyped and outdated

Is that also why soldiers kit are outdated and them looking like hunters?

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by LostMyZeal(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

So he had to unveil the soviet union artillerys?

Do I still need to tell you that if those fleets are still in a military, it tells you how outdated that military happens to be

GO take a look at what USA left in Afghanistan and tell me thats not a military who got stocks on latest artillery`s

No one on this forum is older than what Russia is using for combat. 1905 trucks and tanks. Fuel supply convoy looking like AYODEJI petroleum product tankers

Outdated soviet artifacts

Why didn't they bring a Dane gun to war since they reserving their best guns

That military is overhyped and outdated

Is that also why soldiers kit are outdated and them looking like hunters?

LoL...here we go again

Even the Bidens and Macrons of this world don't feel about Russia the way you do

Now that should tell you something
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
My brother na wa for the guy and those liking the shit he spewed
So many jokers on here...

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by sapientia(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Same way Russia disappointed the world

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

I feel their pain at some point. Disappointment could be very painful.

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by socialmediaman: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

Putin is saving the best for last.

For USA and NATO if they think of joining the conflict
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by olamike02: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
SEE EYE BALLS. WERE YOU FORCED TO ATTEND OR YOU WERE HYPNOTISED.PLEASE YOUR MONEY HAS ENTERED VOICE MAIL.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Shhhh01(f): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Aswear. With the wiper she go fix for eye.
rattlesnake:
Orgly gals
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Benrosaria(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you for trending with this little piece of bullshit
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Bigchristo: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
armadeo:

My award for most savage response goes to.....
grin grin cheesy
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by KingMack(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Focus on eye lashes sis angry

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by goodheart01: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

This your analogy tastes like breakfast... Lol
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by pacespot(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
They will always criticize to show that they have an opinion. If you happended to see this lady during the show, she would probably be one of those ladies shouting like no tomorrow and making standing ovation to every song. Try to please a black woman, it is your funeral. Fake bitches undecided
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by phyl123: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
WebSurfer:
How people leave the comfort of their homes and important things to do, to go into smelly crowds like clubs or shows is what I can’t comprehend yet.

Especially in UK with freezing temperatures where 99.9% compulsorily wear winter jackets.

Personally, Even if you are Michael Jackson i can not go that low

When you go to a concert once you will understand why. How can you judge the taste of a soup that you have never tried?
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Aaay: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by assholemods: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2022
See broom wey she put for eyes.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

lols cheesy
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by ideylaff: 2:06am On Mar 09, 2022
stinflame:
On watching the YouTube clips I actually said same thing, it was just a usual come and see your artist. All songs where just a Sing through, no live Performance.
You can't say same for wizkid, the dude did rehearsal for three months before the show, Everysingle song he did was Live.

You said it all GOD bless you ...

David could at least sing live to 80% of his songs, not DJ e Cool playing sound and you sing along in 2022.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Mercy Johnsons Slim Waist & Huge Boobs In On-Set Pics / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.