Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) (49136 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by BleedTears: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na nairamary abi watin na why this one is disappointed. Lol
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Westchester(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na mumu dey go frog voice concert undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by GloriousGbola: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
the eyelashes tho.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Kingpele(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=110842043]Same way Russia disappointed the world

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

I feel their pain at some point. Disappointment could be very painful.[/Hahaha with this your post u are not going to heaven again

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by MISSROYALJOY: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enemies of davido have paid this lady,

Anyways As for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by marosmart(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnpele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4I9PGFPVFY

Lady who went to Davido's O2 Concert with much expectations felt disappointed after the show and here is her own review of Davido O2 Concert 2022.
OBO to The world
No be every body like good thing
Your face speak everything about your taste

5 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by rajiedreez: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ur lashes gan is gaju. She can braid her eyelashes sha

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Same way Russia disappointed the world

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

I feel their pain at some point. Disappointment could be very painful.
Shut up asshole from third world country...a smart man will see Putin is holding back.

3 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by prophetfire: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Christhy:
You can never satisfy people
. Dahmmmn! That lady is too ugly. Look at her opolo eyes and she's criticizing Davido with very ugly face.

3 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by prophetfire: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnpele:

Lady who went to Davido's O2 Concert with much expectations felt disappointed after the show and here is her own review of Davido O2 Concert 2022.
. Girl, you are too ugly. Stop already!

3 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by abokikhalifa: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
stinflame:
On watching the YouTube clips I actually said same thing, it was just a usual come and see your artist. All songs where just a Sing through, no live Performance.

Exactly, that's why Burna and Big Wiz can't be in the same category with this davido. Give davido mic without beat let him just freestyle, you will know that guy doesn't have anything to do with music.

3 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Exactly, that's why Burna and Big Wiz can't be in the same category with this davido. Give davido mic without beat let him just freestyle, you will know that guy doesn't have anything to do with music.

True if he keep up with that , people will never love to attend his shows again. I can't pay for what I can be playing and singing along in my car

4 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnpele:

eeeya, till date , no entertainer beats Dbanj and P-Square for energetic stage performance

5 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by JooEeL(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
To say na boy pay your money, you for no know whether the money na waste or not na.
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by bleskid: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
davido
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
But I asked my friend wetin davido won perform for O2
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by AleAirHub(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mad man
grin grin
CoronaVirusPro:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. [/b]And Putin cools their nerves with [b]"I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Berankis: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are intelligent but a mad man grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Rahkman: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fairmedia:

Shut up asshole from third world country...a smart man will see Putin is holding back.
shut up mumu im dey hold back na him dem dey waste him generals like chicken....small pikin what do u know about war?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by sammirano: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Lolz. So you actually think russia is fighting ukriane? More reason I dont read any shit about the war on NL. If you want to see real war, wait until the US joins. This war is btw Russia and the US.

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Rahkman: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
sammirano:

Lolz. So you actually think russia is fighting ukriane? More reason I dont read any shit about the war on NL. If you want to see real war, wait until the US joins. This war is btw Russia and the US.
yes they are not fighting ukraine they just sacrificed 5000 soldeirs and generals...waiting for the US to join..kids with warped reasoning

9 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by MediMedi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Next time Davido is planning this, he will count his teeth with his tongue. London was like Nigeria there
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Christistruth00: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

With very Good Strategy and Tactics even Nigerian Army can defeat Russia , seriously

As long as the Politicians don’t bring their Tribal Schenanigans into the War to mess things up like they are presently doing with IPOB , Bandits and Boko Haram, Nigeria can defeat Russia

Honestly

If the Nigerian Army , Bandits, IPOB, and Boko Haram were all fighting against Russia together
Nigeria can defeat Russia in less than 6 Months

2 Likes

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Parrot69: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol! Nairaland kids..
So you expect Russia to pull a stunt with their whole arsenal just because of a small Ukraine?
Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by sammirano: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rahkman:
yes they are not fighting ukraine they just sacrificed 5000 soldeirs....waiting for the US to join..kids with warped reasoning

Ode, reason its difficult to engage you dubmskulls. What do you know about weapons systems, maybe you shoukd start your reading from the country's history, arsenal and warfare times. Add WWII to your list and know how russsia behaves.

1 Like

Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
stinflame:
On watching the YouTube clips I actually said same thing, it was just a usual come and see your artist. All songs where just a Sing through, no live Performance.
You can't say same for wizkid, the dude did rehearsal for three months before the show, Everysingle song he did was Live.

Davido no really sabi sing like that sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee / Efe Congratulates Miracle With His Own Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.