Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. (1658 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by Ttalk: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
I said you are a lunatic.

Where did I ever say Buhari is dead and jubrin is the president? Is that not Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos thing? What's my own with that nonsense?

Now I know you are mad.

Ojulowo Yoruba don't just open mouth to talk trash. Where is your prove that Obasanjo kept Igboho in Benin? Go and check your DNA, you are probably from the dot.com
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whatever jare you little petty thief. your likes can only lament and cry online and I'm here to further the course of making you shed premium tears

DCatt:
If they check now, people discover that you are a thief in real life. Politicians didn't fall from heaven, they came from the population who say "we become politicians to make a difference" and if given a chance for smallest political power, you will sell Nigeria. We kno your kind, greedy bastardd kind.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
You are the one crying o! And you will do that beyond 2023. And I will return it to you as usual, no problem. Just start imagining your life under president Ahmed Tinubu.
OyeofIkoTuN:
Whatever jare you little petty thief. your likes can only lament and cry online and I'm here to further the course of making you shed premium tears

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
One Omo Ale omo irankiran has shown up, well we haven't called you. Your confused lineage has to be a burden for you. Ojulowo Yoruba will now be talking anyhow and will remove all you chaff bastardds among us.
Ttalk:

Ojulowo Yoruba don't just open mouth to talk trash. Where is your prove that Obasanjo kept Igboho in Benin? Go and check your DNA, you are probably from the dot.com
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
I just told you Apc is not a killer party or as corrupt as Pdp, so there's nothing to expose, at least not yet.

How many people had been murdered by Fulani herdsmen since APC became president? How many people in southern Kaduna had been murdered under the APC governor?

So, are you sure APC is not a killer party?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Haba...False. you have been crying from birth

DCatt:
You are the one crying o! And you will do that beyond 2023. And I will return it to you as usual, no problem. Just start imagining your life under president Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dum Dum, see your life!
Aye e ti ta pau!
OyeofIkoTuN:

Haba...False. you have been crying from birth

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
A lot of people have been killed under Buhari but way more were killed under Jonathan.

In the case of Aborode, it was an assasination by Pdp over ticket they promised him, they did the same 15 years earlier to Funsho Williams, assasination don't happen in Apc.
mybiz234:

How many people had been murdered by Fulani herdsmen since APC became president? How many people in southern Kaduna had been murdered under the APC governor?

So, are you sure APC is not a killer party?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
A lot of people have been killed under Buhari but more were killed under Jonathan.

In the case of Aborode, it was an assasination by Pdp over ticket they promised him, they did the same 15 years earlier to Funsho Williams, assasination don't happen in Apc.

It was the APC that sponsored the murder of Nigerians under PDP to paint Jonathan in a bad light.

Your cursed party sponsored Boko haram to kidnap chibok girls to paint PDP in a bad light.

APC is the party of killers
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by Ttalk: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
One Omo Ale omo irankiran has shown up, well we haven't called you. Your confused lineage has to be a burden for you. Ojulowo Yoruba will now be talking anyhow and will remove all you chaff bastardds among us.

Show prove of where Obasanjo[b] kept Igboho in Benin for political reason[/b] or go and hid your head in the sand.

Stop blabbing on social media if you don't have anything to say you go and recite your nursery rhymes.

If you truly you have parent you will hold other parent in high esteem. Your upbringing needs questioning.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
You know that is a huge lie!

Apc are conservatives, they build and protect while Pdp is liberal that destroys and pull societies down. It's the same all over the world, anything liberals touch turn to shiitt. See how they are trying to bring the US to a collision course with nuclear conflicts, this is how reckless they are. They are evil and a curse in every society.

You saw how Pdp used Endsars to almost cause a big problem, that's their modus operandi. Pdp is also behind bokoharam and probably the bandits. Pdp assassinated is it Fasoranti's daughter in Ondo probably over a ticket too and said it's Fulani.
mybiz234:

It was the APC that sponsored the murder of Nigerians under PDP to paint Jonathan in a bad light.

Your cursed party sponsored Boko haram to kidnap chibok girls to paint PDP in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
You know that is a huge lie!

Apc are conservatives, they build and protect while Pdp is liberal that destroys and pull societies down. It's the same all over the world, anything liberals touch turn to shiitt. See how they are trying to bring the US to a collision course with nuclear conflicts, this is how reckless they are. They are evil and a curse in every society.

You saw how Pdp used Endsars to almost cause a big problem, that's their modus operandi. Pdp is also behind bokoharam and probably the bandits. Pdp assassinated is it Fasoranti's daughter in Ondo probably over a ticket too and said it's Fulani.

If APC is conservative and protects, how come el-rufai, an APC governor couldn't protect southern Kaduna residents?

How come Buhari couldn't protect Nigerians from fulani herdsmen?

In that same Oyo, Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire town under buhari's nose.

The APC is a party of murderers.

You connived with Boko haram to kidnap chibok girls. Your party is cursed
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ori e buru, criminal omo Obasanjo, olopolo yoro.

I will be here oloriburuku, go and get your arungun mother to shush me, asinwin omo iya were!
Ttalk:

Show prove of where Obasanjo[b] kept Igboho in Benin for political reason[/b] or go and hid your head in the sand.

Stop blabbing on social media if you don't have anything to say you go and recite your nursery rhymes.

If you truly you have parent you will hold other parent in high esteem. Your upbringing needs questioning.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
You are just repeating back to me what I accused you of, so it holds no weight. Pdp is a killer party.

All over the word, literalism is a curse, Pdp is a party full of clowns and omo ale. Take Yoruba in Pdp for example, they all have question mark over their ancestry and origin.
mybiz234:

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
You are just repeating back to me what I accused you of, so it holds no weight. Pdp is a killer party.

All over the word, literalism is a curse, Pdp is a party full of clowns and omo ale. Take Yoruba in Pdp for example, they all have question mark over their ancestry and origin.

Show me one APC politician that doesn't have question mark.

Is it Danjuma Goje the corrupt senator, or Tinubu the drug dealer, or el-rufai who gave Abuja lands to his girlfriends, or osinbajo, who tarnished himself with NEMA funds, or Buhari, who lied about his certificate?

I'm waiting for you, Mr self-deceptive Hailer

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by Ttalk: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
Ori e buru, criminal omo Obasanjo, olopolo yoro.

I will be here oloriburuku, go and get your arungun mother to shush me, asinwin omo iya were!

Your uncouth display doesn't portray you as Omoluabi, sincerely, you need to approach your mother to ascertain who is your father. Omo ale jatijati, alaileko agbefun fomu. Oponu, omotio niran
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Monkey, he did his best and at least he didn't cause the attacks like Pdp did. Your ignorant self don't know that terrorism can't be stopped in a country like Nigeria, it's a breeding ground for lawlessness.

It happened because the governor is a Pdp, also the propaganda part of it all makes it difficult to separate facts from fiction. It all brings us back to what I said about Pdp being a curse to Nigeria as a whole.

I'm repeating myself a lot now, so I'm going to start reading just the first line and respond to let you know I see your little rat ass.
mybiz234:

If APC is conservative and protects, how come el-rufai, an APC governor couldn't protect southern Kaduna residents?

How come Buhari couldn't protect Nigerians from fulani herdsmen?

In that same Oyo, Fulani herdsmen sacked an entire town under buhari's nose.

The APC is a party of murderers.

You connived with Boko haram to kidnap chibok girls. Your party is cursed
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by LILTJAY1: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shithole country
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo ale looking for civility, wo oti padanu. Were ni iya e and it shows. Omo ofo atoko wa bale je, omo gutter. Get Omoluabi out of your mouth you abifobojona ota aje! You children with confused lineage have a way of showing. Omo agbasin bi ewure. Get your ancestry established first, we know of those you are following, they have no Yoruba interest at heart and you can't be any different. This establishes you as Omo koniran akotileta, omo odogo, omo koriko.
Ttalk:

Your uncouth display doesn't portray you as Omoluabi, sincerely, you need to approach your mother to ascertain who is your father. Omo ale jatijati, alaileko agbefun fomu. Oponu, omotio niran
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
DCatt:
Monkey, he did his best and at least he didn't cause the attacks like Pdp did. Your ignorant self don't know that terrorism can't be stopped in a country like Nigeria, it's a breeding ground for lawlessness.

It happened because the governor is a Pdp, also the propaganda part of it all makes it difficult to separate facts from fiction. It all brings us back to what I said about Pdp being a curse to Nigeria as a whole.

I'm repeating myself a lot now, so I'm going to start reading just the first line and respond to let you know I see your little rat ass.

I haven't insulted since we started this convo. Even if it is not in the nature of APC people to be civil and have self control, I suggest you pretend for the sake of this convo.

How did el-rufai try his best? By paying the terrorists who caused the mayhem? Is that your own idea of "try"?

Did you just say terrorism can't be stopped in Nigeria? Why then did APC use it to campaign against PDP? At what point did you realise the terrorism can't be stopped in Nigeria? Before or after APC won elections? Stop behaving like a hypocrite with double standard.

The real curse to Nigeria is APC. You are the ones that have brought hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2022
whatever

DCatt:
Dum Dum, see your life!
Aye e ti ta pau!

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
At least we gave all of you Lagos that is now your London. Btw, check the date, this is when your people would try to eat the camera if they attempted to take your photos.
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Have I insulted you? If you want to insult, go ahead and get insulted back. My answer is the same and I'm done repeating myself.
mybiz234:

I haven't insulted since we started this convo. Even if it is not in the nature of APC people to be civil and have self control, I suggest you pretend for the sake of this convo.

How did el-rufai try his best? By paying the terrorists who caused the mayhem? Is that your own idea of "try"?

Did you just say terrorism can't be stopped in Nigeria? Why then did APC use it to campaign against PDP? At what point did you realise the terrorism can't be stopped in Nigeria? Before or after APC won elections? Stop behaving like a hypocrite with double standard.

The real curse to Nigeria is APC. You are the ones that have brought hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Portuguese gave us Lagos,stop writing rubbish ? did yoruba form the word Lagos..Liar.

DCatt:
At least we gave all of you Lagos that is now your London. Btw, check the date, this is when your people would try to eat the camera if they attempted to take your photos.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 3:34am On Mar 11, 2022
IGBOHO IS FIGHTING FOR HUMAN SOVEREIGNTY.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Portuguese came and met the "Jebu" there, went and left "Jebu" there. That's life, you come and leave. Lagos that is your London is my ancestral land.
OyeofIkoTuN:
Portuguese gave us Lagos,stop writing rubbish ? did yoruba form the word Lagos..Liar.

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mushin na London,maroko na London,ipaja..London,alagbado...London, berger..na London... Only person wey never commot for lagos feel say Bar beach na Europe.. Ilorin migrants forming lagos

DCatt:
Portuguese came and met the "Jebu" there, went and left "Jebu" there. That's life, you come and leave. Lagos that is your London is my ancestral land.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by Ttalk: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
Omo ale looking for civility, wo oti padanu. Were ni iya e and it shows. Omo ofo atoko wa bale je, omo gutter. Get Omoluabi out of your mouth you abifobojona ota aje! You children with confused lineage have a way of showing. Omo agbasin bi ewure. Get your ancestry established first, we know of those you are following, they have no Yoruba interest at heart and you can't be any different. This establishes you as Omo koniran akotileta, omo odogo, omo koriko.

Osinwin, who let the dog out. O de ma gboku ni.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
Have I insulted you? If you want to insult, go ahead and get insulted back. My answer is the same and I'm done repeating myself.

Typical. A villain claiming to be the victim
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
I hope they don't let your brain go to complete waste when there are dogs on brain transplant waiting list.
mybiz234:

Typical. A villain claiming to be the victim
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ofo lo ma se eranko lasan!
Ttalk:

Osinwin, who let the dog out. O de ma gboku ni.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lagos is Igbos London!

You are welcome, I'm glad we made it possible you.
OyeofIkoTuN:
Mushin na London,maroko na London,ipaja..London,alagbado...London, berger..na London... Only person wey never commot for lagos feel say Bar beach na Europe.. Ilorin migrants forming lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops / Ijelespeaks naked himself celebrate Nnamdi Kanu hunger in DSS - Video / Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.