Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. (1657 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
hahahahahahaha....Nothing wey igboho and kanu no go see for gate. So the igbos in the real London nko broda?..where do they see London as?..na train From your london to ibadan spoil so...Na innoson for east them go soon beg to fix am..I'm glad we made that possible. You are welcome too

DCatt:
Lagos is Igbos London!

You are welcome, I'm glad we made it possible you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
They still wish they are in JEBU LAND. That's why when Igbos leave overseas and say they are moving home, they don't move home, they move to Lagos, Ogun and other part of Yoruba region.
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha....Nothing wey igboho and kanu no go see for gate. So the igbos in the real London nko broda?..where do they see London as?..

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
I hope they don't let your brain go to complete waste when there are dogs on brain transplant waiting list.

Even dogs will feel insulted if they ever get your Brain as a transplant.

Your brain is better placed in a formaldehyde filled bottle in a laboratory to show medical students how a dumb brain looks like.

If you want insult, I will give it to you full measure, you daft idiot
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your brain is what's on the shopping block since you no dey kuku dey use am. A dog will be glad to have it, it's more useful to a dog somewhere.

You want insult that's why you insulted me first, so let's go.
mybiz234:

Even dogs will feel insulted if they ever get your Brain as a transplant.

Your brain is better placed in a formaldehyde filled bottle in a laboratory to show medical students how a dumb brain looks like.

If you want insult, I will give it to you full measure, you daft idiot
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
hahahaha ..If not for igbos,you think you could call lagos home and migrating from ilorin? Goan check who owns those estates in your little London? check street names...go ahead,I will wait. We have bought it all. We move to places we own. Until you relocate to Iragbiji in Osun and make something out of it then I will take you serious..

DCatt:
They still wish they are in JEBU LAND. That's why when Igbos leave overseas and say they are moving home, they don't move home, they move to Lagos, Ogun and other part of Yoruba region.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
What concerns Igbos who are economic refugees with their saving grace Lagos?

I don't need to migrate to my native land, aborigines don't migrate.
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahaha ..If not for igbos,you think you could call lagos home and migrating from ilorin? Goan check who owns those estates in your little London? check street names...go ahead,I will wait. We have bought it all. We move to places we own. Until you relocate to Iragbiji in Osun and make something out of it then I will take you serious..

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
Your brain is what's on the shopping block since you no dey kuku dey use am. A dog will be glad to have it, it's more useful to a dog somewhere.

You want insult that's why you insulted me first, so let's go.

At least dogs are glad to have my brain. On your part, dogs find your brain repulsive. Any attempt to force your brain on them will cause them to tear you to pieces.

I don't care who started it. Let it roll
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Akiko for real life refugees who have fled to neighboring benin Republic, whose governor pleaded with them to come back and they refused..That is fact not gibberish. thanks to Lord wakili..economic refugees ko and your people skull mine to catch up with the cabanas of the east. Werey don catch up with you finally.

DCatt:
What concerns Igbos who are economic refugees with their saving grace Lagos?

I don't need to migrate to my native land, aborigines don't migrate.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Were!
OyeofIkoTuN:
Akiko for real life refugees who have fled to neighboring benin Republic, whose governor pleaded with them to come back and they refused..That is fact not gibberish. thanks to Lord wakili..economic refugees ko and your people skull mine to catch up with the cabanas of the east. Werey don catch up with you finally.

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Go and donate your your the dog jare!
mybiz234:

At least dogs are glad to have my brain. On your part, dogs find your brain repulsive. Any attempt to force your brain on them will cause them to tear you to pieces.

I don't care who started it. Let it roll
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
Go and donate your your the dog jare!

Likewise, you should donate yours to a laboratory for Daftness Research
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
You are a match for the dog. You can't just donate for the sake it.
mybiz234:

Likewise, you should donate yours to a laboratory for Daftness Research
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mad dog!
OyeofIkoTuN:

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by joyandfaith: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
[s]Sunday Igboho looks better now than before he went to prison or na vacation, na dem know. Anyway he did NOTHING on behalf of Yoruba and did not go to prison for Yoruba nation.

Pdp killed Dr. Aborode just like they killed Funsho Williams 15 years earlier. This killer party will promise to give you ticket, disappoint you and then kill you to shut you up. Fulani had their own problem but the assassination of dr Aborode was politically motivated.

Aborode's father said Pdp killed his son. Gov. Makinde also said it. Sunday Igboho wanted to use Fulani to cover up a murder.

The Fg has no reason to arrest Sunday Igboho over his Yoruba nation chants, they have intelligence and know he doesn't care about Yorubaland. He was arrested for sending boys to open the border when his FAYAWO business suffered during the border closure. Sunday doesn't believe in Yorubaland, he's too involved with Igbos in more way than one.

Another angle to it is Obasanjo using him to cause problem for Yoruba. Whatever is going on, God will shame evil if it's time for Yoruba to be free.[/s]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/court-remands-pdp-chieftain-over-assassination-aborode

I am having headache. I need panadol extra. Trash
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
DCatt:
You are a match for the dog. You can't just donate for the sake it.

While you are a match for the laboratory formaline bottle. Your kind of daftness requires special research.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dog spare part, is your brain too damaged for the dog ni, abi wetin.
mybiz234:

While you are a match for the laboratory formaline bottle. Your kind of daftness requires special research.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abi you wan kuku cut the head comot ni?
joyandfaith:

I am having headache. I need panadol extra. Trash
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Painment...crazy baboon

DCatt:
Mad dog!
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
DCatt:
Dog spare part, is your brain too damaged for the dog ni, abi wetin.

Dog-reject, your brain is too damaged for even dogs
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2022
You this dog’s brain replacement, shush!
mybiz234:

Dog-reject, your brain is too damaged for even dogs
Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by DCatt: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Pig’s gut.
OyeofIkoTuN:
Painment...crazy baboon

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2022
don't let your emirs hear you call elede oo,you fit go dey beheaded. the king

DCatt:
Pig’s gut.

Re: Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. by mybiz234: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2022
DCatt:
You this dog’s brain replacement, shush!

I thought you could insult. So, this is all your brain can produce? You are a disappointment!

BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops / Northern APC Defections May Turn Party To Asiwaju People's Congress / Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi