Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops (1669 Views)

Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos) / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by choctee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
The Nigeria Police Force has released the Complete List of Promoted Police Officers. According to NewsOneNG,

the full list of the newly promoted Police Officers dated April 14, 2022, was made available today April 15, 2022, via highly reliable sources within the Police Force.

It had been reported on Thursday, April 14, 2022, that the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Usman Baba has approved the promotion of 21,039 junior officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).

This online news platform understands that Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Muyiwa Adejobi announced the approval in a statement on Thursday, April 14, 2022. The officers on the list of police promotion 2022 were last elevated on or before 2017.

SEE THE FULL LIST Via this LINK:
https://techscoopsng.com/breaking-see-full-list-of-newly-promoted-police-officers/

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by successmatters(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Malory: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where's Helinues name on the list. Ok I've seen it at number 44. Congrats heli. More owomida to your pocket

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by triple996(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Naso please help stop insecurity in the country
Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by helinues: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Malory:
Where's Helinues name on the list. Ok I've seen it at number 44. Congrats heli. More owomida to your pocket

See, stop the trolling.

Last warning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

See, stop the trolling.

Last warning
You no fit do anything
Just dash me small money from the money Buhari is paying so that I will be supporting you.
Please number 44 share the money since na money every body is after my own no go de different

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hizzy:

You no fit do anything
Just dash me small money from the money Buhari is paying so that I will be supporting you.
Please number 44 share the money since na money every body is after my own no go de different

It would be advisable for you too to maintain your lane. I no dey like trouble not because I dey afraid of it but cos my trouble no be here.

So dey your lane jejeli
Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Malory: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

See, stop the trolling.

Last warning
Congrats once again on your promotion

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

It would be advisable for you too to maintain your lane. I no dey like trouble not because I dey afraid of it but cos my trouble no be here.

So dey your lane jejeli
So asking for money is asking for trouble
Oga dash me something I donde support you
We are friends

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by SadiqBabaSani: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good one
Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Proudlyomonna: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
helinues:

See, stop the trolling.

Last warning

The World is a vawulent place better start dishing out vawulence for vawulence ��

Re: BREAKING: See Full List Of Newly Promoted Police Officers - Techscoops by Igbodicool(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
How many Igbo people are there?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Singer Portable Striped Half Naked Infront Of Awolowo Stature / For Arise Tv News And Other Media / Thousands Defect From PDP And APC To Labour Party In Benue (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.