Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) (49268 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Adakintroy: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2022
If it was preachers preaching this we will lambast them. but we all are called. Once you have been Giving a gift and you can attract attention. What you tell them is up to you.

Spirit of pride has riddle everything is amazing how easily we accept it as the new truth.

The way we worship those who self idolize themselves is a scary symptom of low self esteem.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ubee(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2022
My elder brother is his chef, and i am cordial with several people in his entourage. I can help facilitate you meeting him one on one.
DM me....
MadamVanessa:
My love rock your life to the fullest, enjoy as much as you because you are a good person with a good heart.

I am here o, Incase you want to add me to your fleets of baby mama. cool
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ubee(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Qc1(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
My love rock your life to the fullest, enjoy as much as you because you are a good person with a good heart.

I am here o, Incase you want to add me to your fleets of baby mama. cool

I will add you to mine. I don't have to brag but you can search my worth here on this forum. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by obontami: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Y'all noticed since davido came into the Nigeria music industry, all those lame bragging that short boy called Wiz used to flax has been reduced to nothing. Baba be like ' this boy Davido get doings pass me o' grin
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by PROPHETmichael: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
The question is can it protect him from nuclear attack from Russia?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by kmaster007: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Him garage go down full self
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by bigcee(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior
See the nonsense you dey comment. Say Davido na your mate? Tell your papa to fill up 02 arena, anuofia undecided

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by martinmiller: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2022
christm386:
Notice
Don’t take people comments on nairaland especially on the front page seriously, just imagine for the type of jobless human being who waits for topic to be first to comment, and u see same people always being in the front page pushing tribalism, this is what they want!, igbos and Yoruba’s are big time paddy’s, not some classless bitches and pained souls who type from their techno phones telling u who likes who, my Yoruba guys some on nairaland, we always have a good laugh when we talk about the comments on nairaland, lol, Yoruba’s are very nice guys, Yes we all have our flaws cause we are human beings, we don’t hate each other, we do business and share profit, imagine some hungry classless people on nairaland that might not have the confidence to talk to u, that will be calling u boss telling u who to hate, I refuse to hate the Yoruba’s, ehh abum ezigbo nwafo Igbo, grew up @ Anambra!!, I don’t even have a problem with northerners, so I don’t know what this forum z promoting, my point is don’t let the comments of bitter souls change ur view, some of them are paid bots, turning everything tribalistic, another way of avoiding this negative energy is to stop reading comments, I loved reading comments on Nairaland when comments were funny, brightening my Day, not all this stupi tribalsitic comments that exhume negativity and spoils ur day, Love for Yoruba’s
I know how the real Yoruba’s act
Very fun to be around
Yes we all have our flaws

Wah gbayii, even tho i noticed nairaland as wack but sometimes comments get me smiling which I don't take seriously, and for those who rush to comment how do they do it ?, It beats me anyway. Forget tribal altercations everyone nah human being. The problems of Nigeria and nairaland are Nigerian's.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior
True talk.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by smasher1(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIz76LHt9Oc

Musician Davido is a man of class. He typified this by the kind of interior he used for his Mercedes Maybach car worth over N100m.

The star showed fans a snippet of what inside of the car looks like.

where is the interior without the driver's side, the front passenger side and dashboard?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2022
philip0906:

Davido is an entertainer and in the showbiz for fvcks sake. This yarn is becoming stale.

Oh sorry, my bad..i totally forgot he is the only entertainer. read again...showing off is one thing but when it becomes excessive it is another thing.

Capeesh?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Mind your business, you can't dictate to him how to live his life...... Tell your government about the poverty and youths not him.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by MNDY(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Maybach Music (Rick Ross).
OBO is too lousy for my liking sha.
Follow him on Twitter to confirm.
Nobody busybody pass am. And that can be quite annoying.
I love him for his RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS way anyways.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by pacespot(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2022
This guy is never tired of showing off. Can he just cool off for just like a month without anybody hearing anything about him Money does not equate to self security indeed! Supposed role model to some youths, this is the kind of thing that is pushing them into crime.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Fadafada231(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
Respect oooo ,,,, no insult

pls when last did we see Wizkid showcasing his cars or purchasing new ones .......

abi na treck that guy de treck

Wiz life Sha lol the guy just don't get time for anyone to impress anybody he just dey eat his money low-key. It seems David is more social than him though

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Toks2008:

Oh sorry, my bad..i totally forgot he is the only entertainer. read again...showing off is one thing but when it becomes excessive it is another thing.

Capeesh?
Why should Davido give a fvck if other entertainers decide to be monks? What do you define as excessive? He’s built a platform with dedicated followers who love him and enjoy the content.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by FamTomx2(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
The ladies man. He is young, rich, handsome, famous, and a Superstar.

He's got it all. Live your life to the fullest my brother.

Don't quote me to spew gibberish of vanity, if you so much detest the vanity then continue to wallow in poverty.

Then what brought about all these phatom praises to him and what next?
Bkus we all know he is a money man from birth.

Scummy busy body!

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
philip0906:

Why should Davido give a fvck if other entertainers decide to be monks? What do you define as excessive? He’s built a platform with dedicated followers who love him and enjoy the content.

Guy e don do.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Dshocker(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
This suv cost N380m
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by MYHUBBY: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
someone like this fool influence Mr Nice and his accomplice to ritualism, FG should regulate this social media of a thing and showing off properties and luxuries not be encourage at this point that ritualism is on the rise

a guy got killed by his fellow guys, he wanted to learn yahoo from them, someone that have skills o and making small small money, those guys used him and have the boldness to bring him to his street, he got unconscious after alighting from their car and started vomiting blood

you guys should stop running above your destiny, a run above you destiny is death. stop ritualism now, stop being freak materially
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by SmartGadgetz: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
The ladies man. He is young, rich, handsome, famous, and a Superstar.

He's got it all. Live your life to the fullest my brother.

Don't quote me to spew gibberish of vanity, if you so much detest the vanity then continue to wallow in poverty.

Na so
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by godlessmind: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Dozie32:
Money is indeed good. I tap from your grace bros.

Bros go find ur own grin.... All this tap from this and that it's pure BS undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Wakeup0oo(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Twalee to chioma cheesy

She's the strong woman behind all this wonderful achievement smiley tongue
how
By giving him doggy, and bj angry angry angry
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by sissoko89: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
U don old joor
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op I just dey imagine how you dey open your mouth waaa they talk for that voice over
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
He should enjoy his vanity and time
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ak22(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Twalee to chioma cheesy

She's the strong woman behind all this wonderful achievement smiley tongue

You better wake from your sleep
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by wasi9ice: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations bro , may God bless me too
I like better thing
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by donhils: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
It can only be Mercedes
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ofiko123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nice one.. Kudos to O.B.O.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by DrChukzy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:

What's your achievement as a big man? Kwasia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind / Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) / Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.