Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) (49254 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Solofresh2: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
So undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
This guy and attention seeking tho

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Anny505:

Your papa were no womanise, Wetin him achieve keep for you? tongue

Leave the slowpoke...
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Respect oooo ,,,, no insult

pls when last did we see Wizkid showcasing his cars or purchasing new ones .......

abi na treck that guy de treck
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Such a terrible voice from whoever the Bleep is narrating this shit, Terrible
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Newboss(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Baller. Hustle o, make all your children ball too
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2022
It is not there

Dangrace01:
I get maybach highlander

Check my profile
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2022
YouTube suppose dey delete some pages walahi. Subscribe kor, substrates ni
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by philip0906(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Toks2008:
This guy likes to show off sha
Davido is an entertainer and in the showbiz for fvcks sake. This yarn is becoming stale.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Anny505(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Leave the slowpoke...

I done leave am oo grin
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Very classy. cool
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Feelings79: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Davido appears to be suffering from some kind of inferiority/insecurity complex, possibly against Wizkid's roaring musical successes.This explains why he keep showing off to give himself some psychological comforts.Reason why I put him against Wizkid is because his braggins and seeking of Fame hit rooftops anytime Wiz wins some awards or something like that.Recently,Wiz song got double platinum in the states and then Davidos sudden madness here and there
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Anny505(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for wizkid share for davido

Boss, wetin concern one singlet agama lizard for this post now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Anny505:

Boss, wetin concern one singlet agama lizard for this post now? grin
lol it’s a strategy for me grin
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by IbileIfe: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2022
The day you stop to do things to impress the world, that day begins your new life with Almighty God.
Only fools want to impress the world.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by JaskanFactor: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2022
by the time everybody is done showing off thier material goodies to each other to increase tension in the country, no woman's private part or anybodies skull will be safe anymore until everybody decide to flee the country to escape each other.

Its like cooking stew, youre cooking up disaster with your materialism culture , a very shameful disaster.

The math is how many skulls you need to mine to get a Maybach, and where are your women going to hide when everybody is looking for private parts for ritual.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Mhimi007(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior
oga nor be him be cause this your condition oo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Toks2008:
This guy likes to show off sha

It’s not bad to show off if it’s legit,people are different and it’s more about personality and ur industry.

Real estate guys show off nice places, entertainers show off the money they don’t really have unless ur among the big cats. It’s just hype and cruise. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything to insult or intimidate anyone.
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by taurusdude0(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Who be this yeye YouTuber,see voice abeg, pronunciations 0, him dey look for subscribers grin grin grin grin,my brother work on yourself, learn to pronounce words, at least watch others and see what they do.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Kennyliga112: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Braggart yarbanza please try settle down with one woman because nor so your papa tek marry your Mama, moreover try empower some poverty riddled youths in your village and quit this your small boy behavior
Empower? Is he d Governor of Osun state? Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by HomorBj(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Which kind boring and annoying voice over be this na
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Timbar: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
This Man' no be juju be that?
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by blowjohn(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Twalee to chioma cheesy

She's the strong woman behind all this wonderful achievement smiley tongue

Strong baby maa u mean
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by l0uie(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Who vex you? Guy, rest! Nobody dey vex you. Nobody dey even send your papa, sef. You don pass 25, yet you never get sense.

Between dj cuppy and this frogged voice with him head shaped like a teenage mutant ninja turtle own, I no know who brag pass abi dey behave immaturly pass.

Because you're previledged to be a rich man pikin/a successful musician no mean say make you dey childish forever. Like, Davido grow up!!!

Things like this na why wizkid surpass am by faaaaaaaar!!! And truth be told, even as successful as he is, he knows deep down that he's in no way match for wizkid and wizkid is a greater star that he is. In a nutshell, wizkid is the goat whilst he is a baby goat. That is of course, if you consider him a goat first of all.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by Lifewasgood: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2022
I tap!
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by ITbomb(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
My love rock your life to the fullest, enjoy as much as you because you are a good person with a good heart.

I am here o, Incase you want to add me to your fleets of baby mama. cool
I am also a good person with a good heart
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by anonimi: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Thandiubani:
Musician Davido is a man of class. He typified this by the kind of interior he used for his Mercedes Maybach car worth over N100m.

The star showed fans a snippet of what inside of the car looks like.

Hopefully he is up to date with his taxes in the US and Nigeria, otherwise he may rot in jail soon.

OYINBOGOJU:
Wesley Snipes has been released from a federal prison in Pennsylvania.

Snipes was convicted in 2008 on tax charges. He was released Tuesday and placed under home confinement. A Bureau of Corrections spokeswoman said Friday he'll be overseen by the New York Community Corrections Office until July 19.

Snipes has appeared in dozens of films, from "White Men Can't Jump" and "Demolition Man" in the early 1990s to the "Blade" trilogy. He entered the McKean prison in December 2010 to begin a three-year sentence for failure to file income tax returns.

Snipes belonged to a group that challenged the government's right to collect taxes. Prosecutors say he failed to file returns for at least a decade and owed millions of dollars in back taxes.

Snipes had appealed in an Atlanta court, saying he didn't get a fair trial.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by izubext007: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Big boy
Re: Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) by minasu190: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Why is he showing off? Honestly i see this guy as kid,what are you encouraging the youngsters out there? To be a ritualist i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.