Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (41581 Views)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't understand this your story oh... You mean a loan company can credit themselves directly from your account?

Anyways stay away from loan apps
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by LoveUdie: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
You have to take the loan amount of the money deducted from you.
Keep the alert and wait for legal battle should Incase they come for repayment.

The simple explanation is that you have taken back the money deducted from your account.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Austinbiggy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
sorry about that bro, this people will not refund your money. you don't know the office where you can make a complain to them and suing the company is a waist of time. there office is always hidden, there office might just be close to your house.

3 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Take another loan of the amount they debited from your account..you do not need to pay back

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
See so far your download the loan app
You will still go there and borrow again

Must you comment on every post.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Viper231: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Collect another loan if possible higher than the amount that was debited from your account. If time don reach to pay back make u run them street
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I always pray that God should not put in a situation that I will consider taking a loan. I hate this loan of a thing so much. It's devilish
And u want to become like dangote.
Madam loan is part of life

2 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
She's right, certainly she can't get the company system to pay you, save the debits then take another loan because she is trying to say you can use the 2nd debit as evidence of payment for the 2nd loan you have to take, that's the only way you can get your money back. But you guys are trying with these loan apps, apps that requires you to put you BVN in process of getting a loan. That's why many people have come here to cry about loan apps sweeping their accounts indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go to your bank and fill unauthorised debit form

TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by geraldo077: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:
I took the loan and it's was due for repayment yesterday. On my own I was waiting for funds somewhere so I can set off the loan. Then A lady from the company called and was just ranting, I wanted to explain to the girl to have patience till 5pm she wasn't just listening, she was just ranting and bang the call on me.

Luckily for me few minutes later the money am expecting entered and I pay the loan immediately I do the repayment but seems the lady didn't notice and the app wasn't cleared. I didn't even noticed myself because I had low battery and I was on transit. Lagos traffic

Then around 10pm I got another debit alert from the company immediate I notify the lady through WhatsApp with the proof of payment I made earlier and what she said shocked me. She said the company can't refund the money that I should keep the debits alerts and took another loan but I refused say na my money I want but she is insisting that I will have to take another loan.

I don't want to take another loan am done with those loan sharks but how can I get my money back please. Should I take the risk because I don't know the game she wants to play o.

Help me guys

Tell your lawyer to write them a strongly worded letter requesting they return your money within the next 3 days failure to do so will amount you to claiming damages worth millions. Also copy CBN, copy CPC etc send it via their email.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by bottlewater1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My question is why must you collect loan if you dont this issult wount come

May God continue to bless you o... people take loan from these monsters not because they wanted it but because of the dying need .
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Take another loan, and this time don't pay!
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by caracas: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
My friend don’t be stewpid

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
You will still go there and borrow again

You are a mumu man
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP seek professional advice please
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

Write to your bank via email with detail explanation with screenshots, cc the loan company and CBN (cpd@cbn.gov.ng)
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Valuepaints20(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by enilowo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Take a loan equal to the debit they took from you, once you have been credited go to your bank declare your ATM card missing so the bank will block it and get another card.

Before you delete the app go to settings on your phone select apps click on their app and go to permission and remove all the permission you granted the app on your phone. Then delete the app. You have just been thought how to divorce an app.

3 Likes

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by geraldo077: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
ihimiray:
5hey won't disclose their location...

If you have money, brief a lawyer to do CAC search for you. You will find the address, the names of the directors and their home and office address....

Write a letter of demand to the company, the directors and threaten them with legal action within the next 7 days.... That money will come out
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Help2020: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

[s]Dont you have friends and family to borrow from why must it be loan shark with huge intreste which wil still combine to hunt you
You will still go there and borrow again[/s]
How many of your friends you don give loans? He paid off so what's your problem? Dangote is owning CBN
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by jimtemi1: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Collect the loan but not beyound the money they owe you, then don't pay back.. Let court settle it for u that what I did to SEAP
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by justified007: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

I really can't say sir

Lodge a complain with your bank and demand for reversal
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kaiser20: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please my Nairaland pipo, if you don't want heat stay out of kitchen.
Normally an average Nigerian, government included like to borrow - borrow but to pay back is the problem.
It's really difficult for most landlords, banks, Microfinance and other financial services to do business with some people.
They beg, weep, sweat to borrow, on pay day, they apply some logics.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by asadas123: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ask if the loan will be interest free. If it won't be interest free, request that your money must be refunded else you will take it up with them.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
TeamLeader:

Help me guys

I think the girl in question is profiting from you taking the loan.

You have to talk to her superiors.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by UGAHAM(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Report them to EFCC immediately. And send the screenshot to them. Also follow up with your report.

Make I hear say them no fit transfer your Money back.

It’s like people are avoiding loan apps so they’re now forcing loan on people.

That should be a crime

Pls bro do this write to your bank, cbn and copy efcc pls make sure you do clean scan of the copy of transactions and demand for interest on daily basis based on what they are charging when you collected the loan also based on the amount. Do not fear you can get a lawyer depending the amount involved. Thanks. Is not a sin to collect loan the most important thing you have paid.
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I always pray that God should not put in a situation that I will consider taking a loan. I hate this loan of a thing so much. It's devilish

There is nothing devilish about taking a loan to fulfil a need so long as you have the capacity to repay the loan.

The reason why most Nigerians have issues with loans is because going by our culture we do not like to repay loans!

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by basilake9: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Write your bank, and make a serious noise on twitter. Then take the loan that's equal to the amount they stole from you. And still keep on making noise so everyone knows you had no choice. Just make sure you don't leave money in the account they have hooks into.
They should be ashamed if they ever call you back to repay that loan, thunder fire them!

I use God take beg you don not listen to above and take another loan. Once you do you have no case at all and you will pay interest on your own money.
What the loan company has done is to take advantage of you because they know it’s almost impossible to enforce your right in Nigeria.
They believe they have the right to cheat you and not give a f**k because you are both in Nigeria.
My advice : make noise, complain to your bank and ask for your banks advice on how to contact loan regulatory body.
Also ask to speak to her superiors
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by obembet(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Can you borrow me Money
Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by IME1: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Resist loans with all your power and might

And mind you get another source of income so you can augment your income.

I know what you're going through but it will end in praise dear

1 Like

Re: A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why not name the loan company here let others take heed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria / Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.