Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Update On LNSA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On LNSA Recruitment (57625 Views)

Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
sirbiolee:
The mail or text msg sent from LNSC recruitment is 100% real. Congrats in advance to those selected applicants.

Keep calm if you have not got yours. Anything can still happen before today's end because tomorrow is the final stage of the exercise.

Good Luck to all.

Hi, I just received an email for the 7th,
then 5mins later another email shifted date to the 8th of December, same time and venue.

What would you advise?

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Shuktemi: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please I saw two messages to come for training but the dates are different 7th December and the other one stated 8th December .
Did anyone get message to come on 8th of December?

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Hassanjj(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good evening house, I just went to check my spam message and I saw the message sitting there.

For those who still have their email functioning, kindly go and check your spam.

It might just be there relaxing just like mine.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Shuktemi:
Please I saw two messages to come for training but the dates are different 7th December and the other one stated 8th December .
Did anyone get message to come on 8th of December?

Yes. Same here.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Shuktemi: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:

Yes. Same here.
are we to go on 7th or 8th ?

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Shuktemi:
are we to go on 7th or 8th ?

It has to be the 8th. Since the sender corrected the date.

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 3:02am On Dec 07, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:

Hi, I just received an email for the 7th,
then 5mins later another email shifted date to the 8th of December, same time and venue.

What would you advise?

What i heard is the the exercise would hold for two (2) days which is 7th & 8th of December.. Go there on 8th

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Good morning house, Pls I want to know if anybody that sat for the CBT on the first day has gotten mail, I sat for the CBT on the first day and I am yet to receive mail.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2022
adecares:
Good morning house, Pls I want to know if anybody that sat for the CBT on the first day has gotten mail, I sat for the CBT on the first day and I am yet to receive mail.
I have not received any mail, I also wrote the test on first day.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2022
SouljaBoy0020:
Is there anyone who received text message from LNSC today?

Good morning house trust you are doing fine ? I'm slightly brother not for anything but because there is an error on my mail , so in other words my email address is not correct. But my phone number is active, is it really worth worrying about since I got the invitation for the cbt , through text? Congratulations to those who have seen, the lord will perfect that which he has started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Pls house, those that will be there today should please update us, becos I want to go tomorrow though am yet to receive message, and am very hopeful since messages are still rolling in

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
adecares:
Pls house, those that will be there today should please update us, becos I want to go tomorrow though am yet to receive message, and am very hopeful since messages are still rolling in

Be hopeful. Sis.
Check your email and go tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by dualprince0280: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
If u are yet to receive the invite,try go tomorrow,u may be luck to find ur name on their system. I meet to persons who received not a massage but found their names on their system during checking into d stadium.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
dualprince0280:
If u are yet to receive the invite,try go tomorrow,u may be luck to find ur name on their system. I meet to persons who received not a massage but found their names on their system during checking into d stadium.
Thank you for this,
But someone said you must have an evidence of invite before you can be attended to.
If so, how can we maneuver it, so that we can at least be able to check our name on their system.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by danashlaw(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
adecares:

Thank you for this,
But someone said you must have an evidence of invite before you can be attended to.
If so, how can we maneuver it, so that we can at least be able to check our name on their system.

What and what's was done today asin the aspects of Agility they talked about and how do we managed to penetrate to check if our name is there on their system
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
adecares:

Thank you for this,

They will ask maybe you got msg or not.. Tell them you received msg then they will confirm on the system and pray make your name dey on the system oo to avoid shame..
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
sirbiolee:

They will ask maybe you got msg or not.. Tell them you received msg then they will confirm on the system and pray make your name dey on the system oo to avoid shame..
Thank you very much, I really appreciate. Though I sat for the CBT, my prayer is for my name to be there with high score. So help me God. Amen

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please those that did today,

What's the agility test all about?
And the dressing code, is it a T-shirt polo and jeans with canvass
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 4:00am On Dec 08, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:
Please those that did today,

What's the agility test all about?
And the dressing code, is it a T-shirt polo and jeans with canvass

Good morning all..

The dress code you mentioned is ok..

The agility test is all abt paramilitary training like dragging of trailer tyres with stomach, enter the line up tires, role tires or pushing and climbing or passing under wood..

From what i heard the task is not easy so prepare yourself well make you no go faint with that drilling..

Good luck to all..
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
sirbiolee:

Good morning all..

The dress code you mentioned is ok..

The agility test is all abt paramilitary training like dragging of trailer tyres with stomach, enter the line up tires, role tires or pushing and climbing or passing under wood..

From what i heard the task is not easy so prepare yourself well make you no go faint with that drilling..

Good luck to all..

Ah!! Wahala. Thanks
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any update from those of you that attended today exercise..
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hassanjj:
Just exercise patience, i blv. its been done batch by batch.

I have not gotten any message either.

Good evening everyone,
I will advice you to check your mails without reluctancy because i got to know that my invite had been sent since on Sunday. I found out around 12pm today and immediately I went to TBS. Unfortunately, I was told to check tomorrow being the last day of the recruitment. It was also allegedly said that they may extend the recruitment exercise until Friday , I'm so anxious of the extension because of few friends who haven't received their invite.
One more thing, any idea on what the salary structure looks like , BSc, HND, OND and SSCE! Any idea? God bless you all. I don't want you to forget that what God cannot do does not exist. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 4:00am On Dec 09, 2022
sirbiolee:

Thank you very much once again.
I have successfully done the agility test, my name was found on their system even without receiving any email or msg, I was so happy, God bless you plenty, our labour shall not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2022
adecares:

I have successfully done the agility test, my name was found on their system even without receiving any email or msg, I was so happy, God bless you plenty, our labour shall not be in vain.

Please, do you know if there is any indication that this agility test will be held on Friday.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2022
adecares:

Amen..��

I congrats you for not loosing hope..
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2022
sirbiolee:
Any update from those of you that attended today exercise.

Quite a drilling exercise it was.
Push tyres tied around your waist
Then roll a trailer tyre back and forth
Then enter tyres holes �️
Then go under the wire

They are timing people but no first or last. No kill yourself. cool

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Firstinline:

Please, do you know if there is any indication that this agility test will be held on Friday.

Yes, Friday is the last day

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:

Quite a drilling exercise it was.
Push tyres tied around your waist
Then roll a trailer tyre back and forth
Then enter tyres holes �️
Then go under the wire

They are timing people but no first or last. No kill yourself. cool

No easy at all but in all, we thank God

3 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
adecares:

No easy at all but in all, we thank God

I heard that another camp training is loading just for a week.. But the date is unknown sha

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
adecares:

Yes, Friday is the last day
Thanks, was able to do mine today.

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by SAMighty(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2022
I was in Teslim Balogun Stadium yesterday...
Thanks to God, my name was found on the system and I was cleared....
I besiege more people to go there to there and don't loose hope at all...
God will definitely answer our prayers.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2022
SAMighty:
I was in Teslim Balogun Stadium yesterday...
Thanks to God, my name was found on the system and I was cleared....
I besiege more people to go there to there and don't loose hope at all...
God will definitely answer our prayers.... Amen

Does the test continues on Monday?
I tot it ended on Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.