Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Update On LNSA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On LNSA Recruitment (57469 Views)

Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by danielganjo: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
What's going on here, any development as per the recruitment?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Karac: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
danielganjo:
What's going on here, any development as per the recruitment?
Nothing ooo..
No update whatsoever from any quarters; even fake news no dey.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are we sure this recruitment is still on? Any one that has the link should please confirm.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by herdeyola01: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Sun Nigeria
Home National
LNSA to recruit 1000 officers to boost community policing – GM
23rd July 2022
LNSA to recruit 1000 officers to boost community policing – GM
SHARES
The Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Agency (LNSA) says plans are underway to recruit no fewer than 1,000 officers to boost its operating capacity for effective community policing in the state.

Dr Ifalade Oyekan, General Manager of the agency, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday, that the agency received over 34,000 applications on its portal.

Oyekan said that the first stage of the screening exercise took place across Lagos, Epe, Ikorodu, Ikeja and Badagry divisions of the state.

He said that the applicants were required to fill and submit an online form on the agency’s website, after which, they were invited for physical screening.

Oyekan said that those who had scaled through the previous stages were awaiting examination and successful candidates would proceed for fitness screening and documentation.

According to him,the applicants are indigenous locals in the various Local Government Areas (LGA) ,where they operate and are registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA).

This , he said, was a deliberate policy to make use of their local knowledge to achieve maximum grassroots intelligence gathering and community policing.

He, however, refuted rumours claiming that the recruitment process had been completed.

“Applicants who have gone through preliminary stages of the recruitment process will write the examination at Public Service Staff Development Centre (PSSDC) because we want the process to be unbiased.

“However, there has been a delay due to an ongoing promotion exam taking place at the centre.

“We have received messages on why the recruitment process is being delayed, while some are saying that we have completed the process. I assure you that as soon as the centre is free, we would proceed, ” he said.

He advised candidates to visit the agency’s website www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng to check their status and print their invitation.

The general manager added that the agency would create more operational units to complement the activities of other security agencies and boost community policing in the state.

He said that the new units would include: Research, Development and New Innovation; Human Trafficking, Domestic and Sexual Violence; Forest Rangers; Marine Patrol and Deterrence, Anti-riot and Crowd Management.

He gave the others as Forensics and Crime Scene Management; Paramedics; Technical and Mechanic units.

“When LNSA was created, it was stated that every LGA must have at least 100 officers. But that is not the situation right now because many are struggling to have at least 50 per cent of the required number.

“This number is enough to meet the demands of our operations, especially with the rebranding that is going on now.

“Despite this, we are still giving our best and creating more units to enhance our operations. These units would need more competent hands for it to run effectively,” he said.

Oyekan thanked Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu for his support toward making the agency a model in community policing in the country

He said that the governor’s investment in security showed commitment to the actualisation of the sixth pillar of his administration’s THEMES agenda.

NAN reports that the agency was established in 2016 to partner with communities, police and other relevant security agencies in gathering, collating, and sharing information and intelligence to ensure safety in communities within Lagos State.

The agency’s personnel are currently operational in all the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas of the state. (NAN)

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Karac: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Meaning there is still exams to write. Omo. In for a long wait before final shortlist

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Olaspech: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hoping to be shortlisted for the examination.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by misolar(f): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2022
No here we still dey . It is well with us oooo
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by herdeyola01: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
We tire o.. recruitment since January
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Hassanjj(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
This recruitment is on a lonnnnnnng thing o
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by herdeyola01: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don't think they are still going to continue this recruitment process , we tire
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don't think so too, it has taken longer than usual.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by herdeyola01: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
But at least they shld address the public on that
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by abefeabebi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Check ur mail for updates
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Obabajo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
For what information
abefeabebi:
Check ur mail for updates
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by yetunsbay(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obabajo:
For what information
just check
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by najeem4reall(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Just got a message from lnsa please who's with me

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Adedemich(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please add this number 08037160644
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by yetunsbay(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
najeem4reall:
Just got a message from lnsa please who's with me
sms or mail ?

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Googlepedia88: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Just got a mail this afternoon.
Add thus number please if there is a whatsap group.. 08063152161
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by yetunsbay(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why dem dey ask bank details at this stage...lol
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by shawrygal(f): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am yet to receive the mail. Is it according to local government
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Googlepedia88: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please anyone know why they asking for nysc call up letter?
Because when I did nysc, call up use to be collected back from us at the state secretariat.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by abefeabebi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pls becareful before u give Bank details, Lagos state government work that I know won't ever request for bank details at this stage or even online. Already sent the message to someone to confirm the authenticity of the information.

My wife that got the message already received salary for tescom job.started working this September,so this is where I drop the curtain. Best wishes
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Weit: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by smesi: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Seeing this http://www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career/update-application flying on some LNSA platform of a friend who's a Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Officer. Could some open the address and tell us what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Valentinah: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please i received an email from lnsc concerning the recruitment i don't know if it's true or not. Has anyone receive any message concerning that?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Valentinah: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please i received an email from lnsc concerning the recruitment i don't know if it's true or not. Has anyone receive any message concerning that?[quote author=Firstinline post=114421243]Is it a text message or email message to start with ?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by omamush(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
abefeabebi:
Pls becareful before u give Bank details, Lagos state government work that I know won't ever request for bank details at this stage or even online. Already sent the message to someone to confirm the authenticity of the information.

My wife that got the message already received salary for tescom job.started working this September,so this is where I drop the curtain. Best wishes

The email is legit, the link sent take u directly to their official website.. don't discourage people

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by henroo2003: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you didn't receive any message, go to the site and input your email to check if you are shortlisted for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by olubobo14(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Call up letter �. How will someone that did nysc years ago access call up letter
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by temi1526: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2022
smesi:
Seeing this http://www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career/update-application flying on some LNSA platform of a friend who's a Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Officer. Could some open the address and tell us what's happening.

It's not opening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.