Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Happy International Women's Day To All Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy International Women's Day To All Women (315 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy International Women's Day To All Women by AoifeNightfall: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Redpillers wants us to forget this day but I didn't.

Happy international women's day to all the female nairalanders.

May you be shielded from the misogynistic bullets of evil redpillers.

Today is international women's day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2022
H
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by MadamVanessa(f): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

Women are the best thing to happened to this damn world. We are worth celebrating everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Women are the best thing to happened to this damn world. We are worth celebrating everyday.

The worse set of narcissistic people I have ever seen. I think men deserve the celebration more than women. Always want to feel important when in reality only few of them have worth.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by MadamVanessa(f): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:

The worse set of narcissistic people I have ever seen. I think men deserve the celebration more than women. Always want to feel important when in reality only few of them have worth.

The breast you suck was that of a woman, that's enough worth already.

5 Likes

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Deborah98(f): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Yes ooooh grin. Women are agents of transformations and change. Radical instruments of revival,love and hospitality. What would our world be without these amazing women smiley... Happy international women's day to all the amazing, beautiful, hard-working, intelligent and respectable ladies on this forum.
Redpillers please avoid me angry
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Happy women's day!

I'm stealing this picture! grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by odinson1(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Happy women's day to all the Independent, hardworking and virtuous women in the world.
The Parasites and hoes should wait till the next women's day
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by odinson1(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Yes ooooh grin. Women are agents of transformations and change. Radical instruments of revival,(

Women are non of these things actually. Just celebrate them and pass, don't hype them to what they are not
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

The breast you suck was that of a woman, that's enough worth already.

The sperm that form me is worth enough too... Always about them. Them,them,me, worship me, me ,us yet men carry all the burden we see physically.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
odinson1:

Women are non of these things actually. Just celebrate them and pass, don't hype them to what they are not

Exactly. It baffles me because men accept the challenge of been a man without trying to get people worship them. In reality men does almost all the works we see. Mother's Day, women's Day, valentine's Day dey carry am for head to be celebrated, Christmas day they deserve gift and all. Want equal benefits and everything,want to be worshipped like an idol. Modern women are are self-obssesses creatures with little worth
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women by odinson1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:

Exactly. It baffles me because men accept the challenge of been a man without trying to get people worship them. In reality men does almost all the works we see. Mother's Day, women's Day, valentine's Day dey carry am for head to be celebrated, Christmas day they deserve gift and all. Want equal benefits and everything,want to be worshipped like an idol. Modern women are are self-obssesses creatures with little worth

They Over value themselves,they think their worth is above child bearing and Sexual gratification for men. It's funny when they say women are our equals, you'd wonder what they've done to rival the Accomplishments of men over the Centuries.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Most Men Do When They Are In Love With You / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2022 / How Can Ovarian Cyst Be Cured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.