Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband (2050 Views)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Parents, Always Pay Attention To Your Children's Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Orlamihde: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
When is it enough to fight back ? So my husband and I have this routine of going out on Sundays to an outlet close by. So recently, a guy that knows both of us called me to caution my husband because he's leading one of the workers on,(relationship wise) and the lady is planning a set up for him, but he (bar guy) do not know exactly what she's up to. But my issues now is that Should I let him continue till he learns his lesson or I should give him head up? Don't know why some men find it so easy to disrespect their vow.
NB: our marriage is 14 years plus and am over his ways.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by MadamVanessa(f): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

Let him learn his lesson, possibly if that can take his head, better so you can rock your life my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Deborah98(f): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Leave him ooooh let him walk into the trap and fall for it. A married man without self-control,sense of responsibility and wisdom. What again is he looking for? God please don't give a woman wrapper of a husband.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by errigdee: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
mam I suggest you just let him know... so as to avoid regrets las las

3 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by ShenTeh(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2022
I can bet that you will still tell him, or use it to 'abuse' him at the excuse of the slightest misunderstanding.

It is standard procedure for a lot of wives.

But the better to shame him at home than for him to bring shame to the family from the public. Your marriage and children may not survive the shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by chatinent: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Act smart.

Watch from the shadows.

Learn lessons.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by dacblogger: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Let him be...
Experience is the best teacher... sad
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Beremx(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Let him know biko! If the lady sets your husband up and he doesn’t survive it nko?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Orlamihde:
When is it enough to fight back ? So my husband and I have this routine of going out on Sundays to an outlet close by. So recently, a guy that knows both of us called me to caution my husband because he's leading one of the workers on,(relationship wise) and the lady is planning a set up for him, but he (bar guy) do not know exactly what she's up to. But my issues now is that Should I let him continue till he learns his lesson or I should give him head up? Don't know why some men find it so easy to disrespect their vow.

Candid advice, caution him now before it’s too late. Don’t forget despite his adventurous ways, you share a LOT in common and what affects him affects you and vice versa. You don’t want to stick your finger into the mouth of a viper and expect not to be bitten.

Candid advice #2: what he seeks for in Sokoto is in his sokoto, try spicing up your marriage and sex and try driving him wild and popping very pleasant surprises every time and here and there you’d be surprised how his interest outside will wane.
May your marriage wax stronger and happier as each seconds ticks away.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by ahnie: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Why do I have this feelings that,this topic bjas Grace's family section before undecided
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Leave him ooooh let him walk into the trap and fall for it. A married man without self-control,sense of responsibility and wisdom. What again is he looking for? God please don't give a woman wrapper of a husband.

Bad advice,
Also, note you can’t have a 100% perfect spouse.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let him learn his lesson, possibly if that can take his head, better so you can rock your life my dear.

Vanessa, why this kind evil advice na?
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Vyolet(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
If you mention the impending danger to him, he would naturally think you are only being jealous.

If he is determined to go along with the woman, he will still go ahead and think he is smart and would feel like he can outsmart her since he is already aware of her plans.

On another hand, tell him and if possible, fight him so as to avoid stories that touch in the end. She could be planning to infect him with a disease, who knows?
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2022
ahnie:
Why do I have this feelings that,this topic bjas Grace's family section before undecided
find it
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Orlamihde:
So recently, a guy that knows both of us called me to caution my husband because he's leading one of the workers on,(relationship wise) and the lady is planning a set up for him, but he (bar guy) do not know exactly what she's up to. But my issues now is that Should I let him continue till he learns his lesson or I should give him head up? Don't know why some men find it so easy to disrespect their vow.
Can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean by the statement in bold. I mean it would be unwise to suggest you do nothing when the eventual fallout from the situation might devastate your family in the end.. undecided
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Beremx:
Let him know biko! If the lady sets your husband up and he doesn’t survive it nko?
Abi o! undecided
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2022
kingreign:
Candid advice, caution him now before it’s too late. Don’t forget despite his adventurous ways, you share a LOT in common and what affects him affects you and vice versa. You don’t want to stick your finger into the mouth of a viper and expect not to be bitten.

Candid advice #2: what he seeks for in Sokoto is in his sokoto, try spicing up your marriage and sex and try driving him wild and popping very pleasant surprises every time and here and there you’d be surprised how his interest outside will wane.
May your marriage wax stronger and happier as each seconds ticks away.

Cheers!
You make your marriage wax strong by putting yourself and life in direct competition with the one in Sokoto? undecided

So, in your summation there, a one who will cheat, will do so only if you as a spouse do not become super human? Basically, in order to keep your spouse from cheating on you, you have to become several people in one? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abi o! undecided
na so!
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by faithfull18(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Men undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You make your marriage wax strong by putting yourself and life in direct competition with the one in Sokoto? undecided
So, in your mind, a one who will cheat, will not do so if you as a spouse do not become super human? undecided

It’s no use trying to school or make a really mentally unbalanced and irrational fellow see things the way rationally minded fellows see things.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
What you could do is get close to the lady and work together with her to teach him a lesson. Trust me, this is the best way for him to learn.

Must you breed of new generation ladies have wickedness as a mindset?

What about drawing someone away before harm comes to that person? Where is the love you folks profess to your spouses? Why can’t you folks emulate Christlikeness in your character?
If you could have this kind of mindset, then, I really pity your spouses.

No respond to me mbok.

CC: Ishilove, sisisioge
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Orlamihde:

Are you serious right now?!
You know of an impending danger and you are considering keeping quiet and allowing your husband to walk into it...
Are you awk?!!

What If the set up makes him to lose his job?
What if it puts him in prison?
What if it takes his life?
What happens then?
Will he "learn his lesson" this way?

Or you sincerely think that you wouldn't be affected by the outcome of that set up... You think your kids won't be affected by it ba?

Continue....
Allow him awk?
Follow the advice of everyone who is telling you to let him be...
Let's see if those people will suffer the consequences of this decision with you undecided...
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by socialmediaman: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
What you could do is get close to the lady and work together with her to teach him a lesson. Trust me, this is the best way for him to learn.

LOL! And after doing that, I suggest you inform the next guy what you did to the previous guy. Do it on the first date. Very romantic **Clap clap**
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Why are you being emotional over my post? The husband who isn't faithful to his wife, why can't he be Chrislike or why're you deflecting? Since when is being Christlike a women-only trait or where in the Bible does it say that men (who, in fact, ought to exude it) are exempted?

OP said she's over his ways, meaning he has cheated before or has the tendency to cheat, flirt with other women, etc. If I wanted to be wicked I would tell her to step back and allow the lady to continue with whatever setup she's planning for him, but that's not me and that's obviously not a good idea because this is her husband we're talking about. There's no mention of harm in post nor did that cross my mind, so you're the one with the problem here, if that's what you got out of my reply.

That said, this is a good opportunity for her to teach him a lesson, which's why I suggested she gets close to the lady and plan something together. Something as simple as a public embarrassment isn't a bad idea (e.g. the next time he approaches her she tells him to leave her alone, go home to his wife and whatever else he needs to hear to have sense or at least make him think twice before stepping to another woman to cheat again).

Is it after he gets another woman pregnant or infects the wife with a disease that she should act? The lady's obviously not interested in him, hence the wife could make use of this opportunity to put him in check. He will simmer down after that. I've been chased by a married man before and some of them are stubborn as hell; it's not until you put your foot down that you're not interested in them that they leave you alone. In fact, if I were the lady in question, I would gladly work with the OP, lol.

If the OP were the cheat and the husband had opened the thread about her, you wouldn't be in here telling those responding to him to be Chrislike, nor telling him to be Chrislike, but would participate in calling her names and whatnot, but all of a sudden you're forming Christian in here. Yimu.

At the end of the day, it's only a suggestion; it's up to the OP to do as she deems fit.

Are you married?

YES or NO?
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
kingreign:

What about drawing someone away before harm comes to that person? Where is the love you folks profess to your spouses? Why can’t you folks emulate Christlikeness in your character?
What is this one rambling about now? undecided

What has Christ to do with a choice not to intervene when a person is about to get his comeuppance? undecided

You say you pity a person's spouse, and I ask you this, did the same spouse show pity on his other half when he decided in his own capacity to go out digging these pits for himself against his own family? undecided

Which one of them truly has wickedness as a mindset ' the spouse who has spent years destroying his marriage of 14 years, or the spouse who is tired of playing 'savior' to a serial cheat of a spouse? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is this one rambling about now? undecided

What has Christ to do with a choice not to intervene when a person is about to get his comeuppance? undecided

You say you pity a person's spouse, and I ask you this, did the same spouse show pity on his other hand when he went out digging these pits for himself against his own family? undecided

Who one of them truly has wickedness as a mindset? The one who has spent years destroying his marriage of 14 years, or the spouse who is tired of playing 'savior' to a serial cheat of a spouse? undecided
K
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by thorpido(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Follow up with the guy who gave you the report.If possible track the girl too.Just get foolproof info and confront him.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by nnenwa5: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2022
14 years of marriage, and the man never tire for waka waka. Madam OP, follow your mind, but if you have the fear of God, just let him know. I hope you will not get accused since some men like to twist matters. He can turn the table on you and accuse you of cheating with the bar guy. It is well.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Mindlog: 3:01am On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

No respond to me mbok.

CC: Ishilove, sisisioge

Is the husband, the supposed logical one and the spiritual head of his home exempted from being Christlike?

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Is the husband, the supposed logical one and the spiritual head of his home exempted from being Christlike?

Where a husband isn’t Christlike or rational and logical and faithful, do you suggest that the wife follow suit?
Do you suggest that she should become immoral and wayward just because her spouse is living an immoral and wayward lifestyle?

Two wrongs make no right and if we practice an eye for an eye, soon everybody will lose their eyes.

The Bible says iron sharpens iron, so shall a man sharpen another. The husband is not living a faithful life doesn’t give the woman the room to start living unfaithfully in the marriage. The woman can by her character together with prayer change things around for their good or walk away from the marriage on the basis of adultery.

And this is what I actually mean.

QED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You An Only Child? / I Am Not Happy In This Relationship / Why Become A Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.