Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband (2080 Views)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Parents, Always Pay Attention To Your Children's Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Favfables1:

Are you serious right now?!
You know of an impending danger and you are considering keeping quiet and allowing your husband to walk into it...
Are you awk?!!

What If the set up makes him to lose his job?
What if it puts him in prison?
What if it takes his life?
What happens then?
Will he "learn his lesson" this way?

Or you sincerely think that you wouldn't be affected by the outcome of that set up... You think your kids won't be affected by it ba?

Continue....
Allow him awk?
Follow the advice of everyone who is telling you to let him be...
Let's see if those people will suffer the consequences of this decision with you undecided...

Aha! Here comes someone who’s thinking the way I think. Tell her the bitter brutal truth.

A lot of folks on Nairaland family section aren’t concerned about the well-being of another man’s home and marriage because they came from broken homes or are professional home breakers and as such they’ll give advices that will be detrimental to the success of another man’s home.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by nnenwa5: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

Where a husband isn’t Christlike or rational and logical and faithful, do you suggest that the wife follow suit?
Do you suggest that she should become immoral and wayward just because her spouse is living an immoral and wayward lifestyle?

Two wrongs make no right and if we practice an eye for an eye, soon everybody will lose their eyes.

The Bible says iron sharpens iron, so shall a man sharpen another. The husband is not living a faithful life doesn’t give the woman the room to start living unfaithfully in the marriage. The woman can by her character together with prayer change things around for their good or walk away from the marriage on the basis of adultery.

And this is what I actually mean.

QED

Will you give this same sermon if it was the woman living the immoral lifestyle?

5 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Alexgeneration(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
What you could do is get close to the lady and work together with her to teach him a lesson. Trust me, this is the best way for him to learn.
He arrest the lady that set him, finds out his wife is among his conspirators and sends her packing.

I hope you're ready to provide and be her husband? Cos the man can teach her a lesson too.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

1. Where a husband isn’t Christlike or rational and logical and faithful, do you suggest that the wife follow suit?

2. Do you suggest that she should become immoral and wayward just because her spouse is living an immoral and wayward lifestyle?

3. Two wrongs make no right and if we practice an eye for an eye, soon everybody will lose their eyes.

The Bible says iron sharpens iron, so shall a man sharpen another. The husband is not living a faithful life doesn’t give the woman the room to start living unfaithfully in the marriage. The woman can by her character together with prayer change things around for their good or walk away from the marriage on the basis of adultery.

And this is what I actually mean.
QED
Oh, I see you have suddenly backpeddled from your initial course of action. Let's see... undecided

1. This wife tells you she has played 'savior' to her husband for their 14 years of marriage, so tell us, what aspect of her contemplating, this time, to let life deal with the man instead do you consider Un-Christlike? undecided

2. What exactly is immoral in a decision to accept that, in her case, life may indeed be the best teacher after all? undecided

3. WOW! You are asking this woman to dedicate even more time to trying to fix her husband, something she has tried and failed at for 14 years? undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ never said it is possible to fix anyone through character and prayer....the decision towards salvation is left to the individual alone. And clearly this we know from the example that is Judas Iscariot. judas over 3 years observing Jesus Christ in all His wonders, yet,what was said of him remained unchanged. So if Jesus Christ couldn't do it - He couldn't fix Judas -, why place such a burden on this woman or any other? undecided

QED. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Mindlog: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

Aha! Here comes someone who’s thinking the way I think. Tell her the bitter brutal truth.

A lot of folks on Nairaland family section aren’t concerned about the well-being of another man’s home and marriage because they came from broken homes or are professional home breakers and as such they’ll give advices that will be detrimental to the success of another man’s home.

Is the OP"s husband concerned about the well-being of his home that you demand from outsiders?
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Is the OP"s husband concerned about the well-being of his home that you demand from outsiders?
No mind am! undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see you have suddenly backpeddled from your initial course of action. Let's see... undecided

1. This wife tells you she has played 'savior' to her husband for their 14 years of marriage, so tell us, what aspect of her contemplating, this time, to let life deal with the man instead do you consider Un-Christlike? undecided

2. What exactly is immoral in a decision to accept that, in her case, life may indeed be the best teacher after all? undecided

3. WOW! You are asking this woman to dedicate even more time to trying to fix her husband, something she has tried and failed at for 14 years? undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ never said it is possible to fix anyone through character and prayer....the decision towards salvation is left to the individual alone. And clearly this we know from the example that is Judas Iscariot. judas over 3 years observing Jesus Christ in all His wonders, yet,what was said of him remained unchanged. So if Jesus Christ couldn't do it - He couldn't fix Judas -, why place such a burden on this woman or any other? undecided

QED. undecided

Learn to be rational and stop hyperventilating.
Read my post from the beginning very S L O W L Y.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Are you married?
Yes or NO?

Marriage is about perseverance, patience and one party must try his/her best. There’s a reason for that vow in the alter during marriage.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Mindlog: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

Are you married?
Yes or NO?

Marriage is about perseverance, patience and one party must try his/her best. There’s a reason for that vow in the alter during marriage.

It is like asking a male gynaecologist has he ever been pregnant!

You know very well that you will not be talking about perseverance and patience if it was the wife that has been doing the messing around.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:
Learn to be rational and stop hyperventilating.
Read my post from the beginning very S L O W L Y.
Apply the very same instructions when reading my previous post to realize that what it contains are questions based off of your own assertions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

It is like asking a male gynaecologist has he ever been pregnant!

You know very well that you will not be talking about perseverance and patience if it was the wife that has been doing the messing around.

Mr Stop beating around the bush. I am an advocate of peaceful home and life long union. I am an advocate of patience and all other good qualities when it comes to marriage irrespective of the gender so stop this misogynistic line of thought you’re having. I am happily married and I’ve counseled quite a number of relationships and marriage both young and old so I am not trying to type what just comes to my head, I know what I’m talking about.

Good night.
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Apply the very same instructions when reading my previous post to realize that what it contains are questions based off of your own assertions. undecided
K
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by kingreign(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
nnenwa5:

Will you give this same sermon if it was the woman living the immoral lifestyle?

Absolutely YES! I’m not a chauvinist or a misogynist.

Thanks
Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by nnenwa5: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingreign:

Absolutely YES! I’m not a chauvinist or a misogynist.

Thanks

Good to know

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband by Sirqt5(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Eats Drunk Man Alive In India [photos+video] / Molade Okoya And Razak Okoya / Pandemonium As Indebted Nurse Was Stripped Unclad On Graduation Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.