Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles (41950 Views)

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by cuteralph101(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Maybe you should ask Israeli and Saudi Arabia.

The most useless air defence in the world
Houtis proved that cheesy
lols...Israeli iron dome worked well after intercepting over 3000 and u think the US THAAD or Patriot is a fluke?

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by sukkot: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Psoul:

I believe you can still make your contributions without abusing or insulting any one.
Or were you not trained to be civil?
its a bad time. buharinomics angry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Svlla: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Have you seen a missile?

How many people can recognize a missile??

Seeing a Patriots MiM-104 missile defence system is different from seeing a shot missile if you even have enough time to check

Don't be an idiot

aribisala0:
How do you know? people just come out and talk what they have NO PERSONAL experience of
If you see a Patriot missile on the road will you recognize her?

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Raggy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki

Your Russia is now shocked with what they met in Ukraine. I thought it will be work over for them.

Mind you, Russia are not even using up to 30% of its military strength against Ukraine as they consider them brothers.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
luminouz:

Why not give him a hankie wink

Bet he need it that bad huh??
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Svlla: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Same THAAD ooo

Doesn't stop it from being one of the best out there wink

puremaker7:
same THAAD that  Yemen’s Houthi rebels rendered useless in Saudi Arabia and UAE

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by goodheart01: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I assumed u're a child dats y I tried replying u at first place. But if really u're an adult, den, u're a Stark illiterate!

Lol... An illiterate calling someone who corrected him an illiterate. Truly the world has come to an end... I leave u to your ignorance. Mr. Nuke
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Svlla: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Iron Dome is good as well as THAAD and David sling is better

RedEnergy:
The iron dome is the best

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Originality007: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hanks0000:

Gonna cry?

grin grin grin grin grin is crying is already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Svlla: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Even when I wan disguise tension this pro West all this Proputin people will not even allow me grin grin

seunny4lif:
grin
You don’t know that USA withdraw her Def missiles from Saudi and Saudi government begged France or Italy to come help her protect their oil refineries grin
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by olugabbie(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
You by yourself knows this
You know USA def missiles can’t even stop pencil cheesy
Svlla:
grin grin grin
Even when I wan disguise tension this pro West all this Proputin people will not even allow me grin grin

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Sunnyski: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Always interfering in what does not concern them abit.

I can see you want Ukraine to be wiped off by Russia.
A blood sucker spotted

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Naughtysex: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
callme9mm:
Little by little, the whole world might go into war. Brethren be prepared for the worst.
exclude Africa biko
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Arielle: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
9gerian:
I get you.

However, if the excessive overreach is curtailed, US has the potential to lead the world peacefully, but then there is the military industrial complex that has its tentacles around the necks of US politicians and the establishment, which needs wars to thrive and stay relevant.

Going back to the same thing he said. For whatever reason, the US has been at the forefront or the hidden hand pulling the strings of almost every major crises the world over. The excessive overreach can never be curtailed as long as American politicians are bound by the interests of big business and the military not to mention their imperialistic leanings. Leadership qualities are the same as required for individuals and does not include bullying, threatening and destroying others to fulfill self-serving ends. The US is positioned with enormous wealth, technology and cultural influence. In that blessing lies huge responsibilities to exert positive outcomes on the rest of the world, if they must be the leader of the world. Do they honestly inspire admiration that is not tinged by fear and intimidation? Do you really think so?
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
wink2015:
The international community need to stand up and condemn the excesses of the United States.

Their threat of deploying anti missiles equipment against Russia will put the world in danger.

But Russian attack on Ukraine won't put the world in danger.. I simply don't understand how people think... Always gotta be one sided.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Emekaonline: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:

But many fools do invite America and EU anytime they are not happy with the government. Have we asked the same question as to why should America interfere in Nigeria and that what concerns them?
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by VirileNelly2420: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol... An illiterate calling someone who corrected him an illiterate. Truly the world has come to an end... I leave u to your ignorance. Mr. Nuke

Wait o, u're still fussing about d nuke tin?

Ok;

Saudis refinery was Fükd under d watch of almighty US THAAD.

I hope I can rest now?
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Cry over inefficient scrap??

Dey used da shit to scam Saudis until dia Refinery got nuked.

Instead of admitting d flaws of dia defence system, dey were busy pointing accusing fingers on Iran to have been d perpetrators.

You are crying?
You need a handkerchief?
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
goodheart01:

U say we Russians. Who be we?! U stay in your ghetto one room and claim Russia. Kai nairaland is full of idiots

The dude is l*me..
Why I didn't bother to reply to the mention.

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bluffly:
While will he draw NATO into her war. Ukraine is not NATO so while would he expects NATO to fight her war.
Your point and question has been answered. In fact answered many times. So, I am going to excuse myself from unproductive repetition.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by bankylan: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mother Russia my foot. There are just TWO countries in the world presently that can engage in long conventional war- USA and Israel. Russian army has been shown to be overrated and unprepared in this war with Ukraine. Thousands of Russian soldiers have been killed and top military officials are angry that Putin did not carry them along before this invasion. Russian economy is badly hit and there is already protests within Russia.

And for someone like you to say 'death to capitalist', I am sure you only typed that with no context or an understanding of what you wrote. If you want to know the strenght of a country, you need to look at their economy and their advancement.........Russia is nowhere near USA. What Putin has turned himself to be can never happen in the USA...............But you folks like you like life of oppression and slavery, I am sure you wouldnt mind if Putin ruled your father, yourself and your children.

I advise you also shun all products and services owned by the US and the west and patronize Russia only.......I want to imagine what life will be like for you.

Hashabiah:
America knows how to make noise ... but we all know say nothing dem fit do shi-shi to mother Russia. Death to all capitalist pigsgrin

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Zane2point4(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You’re the first person that will tag america one day wen you’re at the receiving end’
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Pastorsmile: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
U S to Eu to.
Federal government of Nigeria to open Nigeria Bridge
Make person rest!
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by kponkedenge(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hashabiah:
You're making assumptions that don't fit in with the reality at hand . The US has a long history of undermining the political and financial structures of a lot of countries, and have driven them to the brink of politically-imposed suffering ...and yet you're saying they're the best for the world...? Oga, that's the worst thing I've heard this year

Name a few of those countries with examples
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by sweetjohn(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
callme9mm:

Make dem dey send the weapon, dem go talk wetin concern them, na one nuke dem go chop, everywhere go scatter for the whole of US. Make dem dey joke with world peace.

Sorry to say but you are a mumu. Scatter the whole of US!!! Madman! Incase you children that know the USA still remain the only country in the world that have used the nuclear weapons, proven and tested. Russia own have never been tested. For all we know it can just be a big knockout.

Mind you, if war broke out between USA and Russia, the war will be fought on Russia soil and not America soil. No country have been able to push war into the USA soil not even the deadler Hitler.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by InvertedHammer: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
/
USA is taking cautionary steps in this Russia-Ukraine war.

Don't test the resolve of US if and when they decide that they have had enough of Putin's bullshit. Right now they are busy choking financial life out of Putin and his minions. Pres. Biden just banned oil import from Russia.

The Chinese are very unreliable and crafty. They are not emotional babies like Nigerians whose reactions on issues are always very predictable. I feel sorry for Putin if he has any hope on China for assistance.

/
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Bluffly: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Your point and question has been answered. In fact answered many times. So, I am going to excuse myself from unproductive repetition.
Unproductive my foot.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by olugabbie(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Svlla:
The Iron Dome is good as well as THAAD and David sling is better

How can you compare Iron Dome with THAAD. Iron Dome is designed to intercept cheap rocket or missile. THAAD is d signed to shoot down ballistic missiles. Likewise David Sling. Iron Dome cam not intercept ballistic missile or cruise missile. THAAD, David Sling, S-300 e.t.c can do that.
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Eriokanmi: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hanks0000:

Gonna cry?
Lol. America's interference won't be an easy one on Russia. Unfortunately, the innocent people in Russia would suffer this. Once American troops enter any country, they'd not leave until they destroy anything destroyable and create their base there perpetually. One this I fear most about America, they don't act quickly. By the time they act, its always brutal. No country likes war more than USA cos in war lies their strength.

1 Like

Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Cubalabloo(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Masterito:
You always commenting in what doesn't concern you.
And u are always taking notice of who does not concern you!
Re: US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are so daft that you don’t even think with your brain. I doubt if you have one though. Mr USA General, your brain don leak finish.

Mind you, Hitler wasn’t trying to invade USA back then, USA wasn’t on his list, just Europe. USA likes to put mouth into what doesn’t concerns them. No be most countries for Europe collect back to back from Hitler . You nonentity.

I dey tell you make dem sha no vex Putin, you won’t even be alive to come modify the bullshit you just wrote. Scumbag .

sweetjohn:
Sorry to say but you are a mumu. Scatter the whole of US!!! Madman! Incase you children that know the USA still remain the only country in the world that have used the nuclear weapons, proven and tested. Russia own have never been tested. For all we know it can just be a big knockout.

Mind you, if war broke out between USA and Russia, the war will be fought on Russia soil and not America soil. No country have been able to push war into the USA soil not even the deadler Hitler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid / The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.