Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Info On Morocco - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info On Morocco (3258 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Morocco by bolame: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
can any1 enligten me more on how to jounery frm morocco-italy-greece-france?
Re: Info On Morocco by bolame: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
is it possible to make the jounery from the countries stated above through ferry,ship? any1 with full info on hw to go about it should leave dere reply here with mails
Re: Info On Morocco by worry246(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
You pay lot of money to person on Moroco who will sell you place on little boat or fishing boat.
Then one night you are on 10 meter boat with 100 other people they sail.
When at sea they may beat & rob then kill you.
Or boat might sink because rotten & overloaded.
You might get caught by navy & returned to moroc as criminal with no money or passport.
You may get to europe to be met by gang who enslave you to work for years untill you have paid them.
They might just sell you back to police.
You know what girls will be forced into!

All this happens to thousands each year.
Re: Info On Morocco by bolame: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
thanks worry24 i don't need any discouragemt,
Re: Info On Morocco by bolame: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
is royalair maroc direct flight from nigeria to morocco?
Re: Info On Morocco by satos123(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
i info on how can get to greece by road which u will need some document. i can paste here.
Re: Info On Morocco by bolame: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
then leave yr contact here sato
Re: Info On Morocco by steve13(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Is it not the same bolame that was asking about where to stay in malaysia/going to thailand?now you are ready to go on a suicide mission?am not discouraging u ooo,am just encouraging u to write ur WILL before departure,write am down.
Re: Info On Morocco by satos123(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
tosin2see@yahoo.com
Re: Info On Morocco by kennybuda: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2011
needs alot of prayers you dont know what ur up to
Re: Info On Morocco by paris01: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
I would advise you not to make this dangerous trip.I run an organization that will soon be commencing rescue missions to rehabilitate / support Europe bound stranded Africans in Morocco and other countries on that route.I know enough about the perils inherent in this process.PLEASE heed the voice of reason!Get in touch if you need to talk.
Re: Info On Morocco by dnative(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
na today!
dog wey go lost no go hear hunter's whistle
dem no say make pikin no go catch leprosy
as long as him fit sleep alone for bush  grin

1 Like

Re: Info On Morocco by steve13(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hahahahahah@ dnative,no mind her,as she dey sleep for house now she no fance am,she wan sleep inside bush,.
Re: Info On Morocco by EuroMeko(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
dnative:

na today!
dog wey go lost no go hear hunter's whistle
dem no say make pikin no go catch leprosy
as long as him fit sleep alone for bush  grin

I got the one about the Dog but the sleeping int he bush I did not understand.

Aja Toba Ma Sonu, Ko Ni Gbo Fere Olode
Re: Info On Morocco by dnative(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
When leprosy was rampant in some parts of Western Nigeria then, the prevalent practice was to banish infected persons (whole families or even minors included) to a lepers' colony (often in an isolated area in the bush) hence the adage 'a ko ni k'omode ma d'ete, to ba ti le da nikan sun igbo'
Re: Info On Morocco by EuroMeko(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
Got it now, I had trouble with the translation before grin

"Ti Ara Ile Eni Ba Fe Je Kokoro, Oye Ka So Fun, Ti A O Ba So Fun, Kurukruru Re Oni Je Asun Loru" cheesy
Re: Info On Morocco by manyrich: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is there no good business one can do in morocco?please an advice. Am planing going to morocco soon.
Re: Info On Morocco by nzube89(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
manyrich:
Is there no good business one can do in morocco?please an advice. Am planing going to morocco soon.
can you contact so we can talk bro
Re: Info On Morocco by manyrich: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders is there any body DAT know about Algeria. Please let me know
Re: Info On Morocco by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
manyrich:
Good afternoon nairalanders is there any body DAT know about Algeria. Please let me know

Here a thread about algeria https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics
Re: Info On Morocco by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2019
steve13:
Is it not the same bolame that was asking about where to stay in malaysia/going to thailand?now you are ready to go on a suicide mission?am not discouraging u ooo,am just encouraging u to write ur WILL before departure,write am down.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Nationality? / Beware of visa scam / Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.