Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Loud Whispers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loud Whispers (533 Views)

My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Dating you or being in the talking phase doesn't mean he should talk to you every single day, every single hour. What happened to all your other friends and relatives? No work? No school? You can easily choke a person by putting the whole weight of your life on him or her

I am not dating anyone but I feel the pain of daters. Followers track my on line status if DMs are not swiftly replied and I am thinking, am I entitled to a life? �

Not liking your slay IG picture is wahala and can cause breakup. Smart phone dating has its peculiar demands. People no longer have real lives.
If a lover’s smart phone is not working for 2 days, your whole life collapses and your peace is destroyed. Jesus is the Prince of peace. The control of your joy and peace should not be handed over to a mere mortal who can walk away anytime. It should be secured in Christ.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Some breathing space is good and beneficial. By these smartphone rules, a man cannot even go to fast and pray for 7 days on a mountain with no phone contact. You would have broken up before he returns. These relationships are fast becoming idolatry. This begs the question. Are these relationships really healthy alliances between 2 adults possibly leading to marriage or are they refuges for people trying to use others for relationships to cure loneliness or satisfy sexual urges?

I heard from Sunday teachings that some sisters now miss service because they follow their dates to the club overnight so they can be sure he ain't rocking side chicks. Sister, dump him. U cannot lose your peace and deliverance because you want to track a Bozo on line or real life. People are replying that “find a man who loves you, who will call visit daily yen yen yen”. I want to see you everyday 24/7 but I have to go to work Monday to Friday else I’ll be broke. I also have to go to church 3 times a week. I cannot worship you because u are bae.

In defence of the other side, if you are exclusive with anyone, he or she kinda takes priority over the other folks you are messing and joking with on line. If you have time to waste fooling around on line, the exclusive should understandably take priority.

By the way, dating carries no commitment. You are not engaged. Anyone can pull out of dating anytime without anyone crying scum if there is no viable marriage future envisaged. Which is one of the reasons, I advocate no fornication and only minimal financial exposure while dating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loud Whispers by Emmawhite91(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wow! Best post so far in year 2022
Re: Loud Whispers by house10s: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emmawhite91:
why
Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Emmawhite91:
Re: Loud Whispers by Emmawhite91(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
house10s:
why
due to the fact we are dating does not mean. I should just focus all my attention you. I need space to focus on my family,friends,coleagues and my work also. Am not going to be a monitoring agent to you neither do I want you to be one too.

1 Like

Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
wink
Emmawhite91:
due to the fact we are dating does not mean. I should just focus all my attention you. I need space to focus on my family,friends,coleagues and my work also. Am not going to be a monitoring agent to you neither do I want you to be one too.
Re: Loud Whispers by Jirilistic(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
You've said it all
I can't imagine talking all day or calling my girlfriend every day. Some even go as far as calling multiple times a day,what for? Just to see how u are doing
Well if both parties can sustain such pattern,by all means continue but if it's just one person making all the effort it becomes tiring when at a point it seems y are the only one putting in majority of the effort
That's why I will never go into a relationship pattern that I know I can't sustain e.g giving of artificial flowers, opening door for my gf to enter/come down, posting her pictures on my status etc

1 Like

Re: Loud Whispers by Boogyman557: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN SO..

if NO b say SUN 2much I for BLAST 3 BULLET for AIR..

real TALK MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN SO..

if NO b say SUN 2much I for BLAST 3 BULLET for AIR..

real TALK MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Loud Whispers by house10s: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
shocked
boring
Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2022
house10s:
boring
I am not the reason for your misfortune.
Re: Loud Whispers by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2022
So I'm not a freak after all ! Lol..

Constant calls, monitoring, talk etc chokes me up . Although this should not excuse not being accountable but a breeding space sometimes is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Loud Whispers by house10s: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
I am not the reason for your misfortune.
ehya
Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
wink
Palema007:
So I'm not a freak after all ! Lol..

Constant calls, monitoring, talk etc chokes me up . Although this should not excuse not being accountable but a breeding space sometimes is necessary.
Re: Loud Whispers by Rubyjade: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

20 Setbacks Divorce Brings / Drop Your Latest Crypto Meme Here / Lady Break Down In Tears After Boyfriend Block Her For Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.