Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike (32628 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
This one just died for Nigeria and her problems.

A patriot in the sense of it.

Or a fool who couldn't reason any better.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
undecided
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by composure: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't know what to say,,
The only thing I will type is get your
PVCs
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lazy moderator refused to verify this news before pushing to front page ...
He didn't commit suicide because of ASUU strike
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by JackWolfskin: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Two stories about suicide and slap.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by McLizbae: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
ASUU strike wey guys dey flex!

Them never know wetin kill am.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Thou: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
There is more to this tale.
I don't believe this!
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
suicide is no joke. mental health should not be taken lightly
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by SeriouslySense(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Does he not have anybody he can talk to, why was suicide the only option.

Just makes me remember the popular advise, that is "to be kind to people, because one does not know what they are dealing with"
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Tingotoe: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
JosephXavier:
Ahh
This guy didn't read the terms and conditions before accepting admission into Nigerian university

But why do I feel like there is more to this than just strike
The guy must have had other underlying issues that the current ASSU strike brought to the fore. It wasn't the strike that pushed him to take his own life
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good for him.

He will no longer experience ASUU strike again in his life...

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Babaheekmat: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
How can one commit suicide because of strike..

OP feat God na

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by saxby(f): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is not recent news now? And how did strike cause this one abeg?

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Bopebi: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by VIKTO83(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Our belief in afterlife, Hell and Heaven discouraged man-kind from such tendencies as suicide.
But whenever contrary teaching which tells u there's no more existence after here on earth, know ye that suicide shall be another tiny but powerful voice that will penetrate ur mind.
Reason why Christianity and Islam still stand popular

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
And life continues.... Don't worry urself unnecessarily.... Person who commit suicide is just in hurry.... Last last everybody go payin
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by kaymart: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
They should compare the handwriting on the note with his regular handwriting by checking his class notes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by od501: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Manpasun:
Pay on Delivery available for Port Harcourt,ABA,Owerri,Calabar.

UltraHd Movies coming soon for 4k TVs

You can copy HD movies into your Hard drive if you stay in PH

How much ?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
flemsy15:
Suicide because of ASUU strike?
Not just Because of ASUU...His plans...He felt hindered...

Depression is real..

I have helped one human come out of it...And it is something I am always happy I did...Regardless of whatever played out..
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Goalnaldo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Committing suicide over a situation that is affecting millions of other students too. This story no clear.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by saintnegroid(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
ijustdey:
• Council boss slaps colleague in Jos

https://guardian.ng/news/unijos-student-commits-suicide-over-ASUU-strike/
I refuse to read this news to the end because it does not add up.... Why ASUU? There is no way ASUU could be the cause of this. Someone just killed the guy and write down the note.... Let's compare his handwriting with that of the note then you will know the truth... Nonsense!
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Molake9420: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
aod182: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by loko50(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
I can smell lies
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Bamzyriches451: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
I'm not sure strike will be the main reason that guy took his life, there'll be more to it
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Not just Because of ASUU...His plans...He felt hindered...

Depression is real..

I have helped one human come out of it...And it is something I am always happy I did... Regardless of whatever played out..

Did you follow up on him?
Is he doing ok now?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by JooEeL(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
One Nigeria for you.

Some people are still blind to be unable to interconnect all the ills going on in the society and attribute it to One Nigeria.

Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by generalwo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe babe Don serve am breakfast and he dey use ASUU strike as excuse....... If them strike how e take concern am?? Abeg make I drink my beer jare..... Wen Heineken and big yansh never finish for life na im I go kee myself because of ASUU strike.... ASUU never baff!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / Which English Words Do You Find Difficult Spelling Or Pronouncing? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.