Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike (32626 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by muheeb01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't think and won't believe it's because of ASUU strike that's why he committed suicide
..there's more to this story
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Victerica(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
jrusky:
Let his family go and Bury him.

Commit suicide because of ASSU strike? He must be mad for real.

Nonsense!!!

Can anything make a person commit suicide?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Victerica(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good people in Nigeria are dying in their numbers
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by eteebanky1: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
ASUU and unnecessary strikes, so unthoughtful for them to go on strike
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by zedman1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Built2last:
Unfortunate

With Suicide, it starts with a small tiny voice in your head, saying end it, end it, end it. If you don't deal with it, the voice gets louder till you end it
Yeah, you got it so right, but it appears a lot of people/Nigerians don't know about these things, so they either laugh about it or call you unprintable names, pushing you further down that abyss. They don't know nothing, they just don't know..... Jon snows.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

You don’t know? cheesy

There was one time me and my sisters were watching our favorite soap opera, when it got to a romantic part we didn’t expect (I forgot the scene), me and my sister were just shouting and screaming at the top of our lungs out of excitement. grin
My brother had to shout my name, asking me what was wrong with me. grin

They get on my nerves. undecided
I know na... cheesy Just like Peak it's in you...

Hahahaha ndi Love...women enjoy Romance a lot...When I watch my mom seeing African magic movies, Ya ruo ebe romance gi hu ya na smile... cheesy I know they remind her ihe ndi o chefurula..lol

India wu rubbish..lol..Bollywood jonsing.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Veeryeasy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
I find this very stupid, because during this strike they are high income skills you could learn and you'll stay in your father's house use a VPN work for another country and earn in dollars or pounds highest you travel for compulsory meetings thanks to work from home..... Then someone would commit suicide and blame strike in a country like Nigeria? my guy go and answer your questions with God
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by martinsrealest: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:
How can one commit suicide because of strike..

OP feat God na
you won't understand what we're passing through
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by martinsrealest: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
VIKTO83:
Our belief in afterlife, Hell and Heaven discouraged man-kind from such tendencies as suicide.
But whenever contrary teaching which tells u there's no more existence after here on earth, know ye that suicide shall be another tiny but powerful voice that will penetrate ur mind.
Reason why Christianity and Islam still stand popular
@ bolded it's a spot on
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by martinsrealest: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
kaymart:
They should compare the handwriting on the note with his regular handwriting by checking his notes
you get sense bro

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Madaks(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
ijustdey:
• Council boss slaps colleague in Jos

https://guardian.ng/news/unijos-student-commits-suicide-over-ASUU-strike/

Hmm... I don't think it's true
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Madaks(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
I see this as a lie..
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by AlphaStyles(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Suicide because of ASUU strike? dahh i no believe
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by MARYIAN(f): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Suicide is not an option and will never be an option. Talk to someone today and do not let the troubles of this world drown you in the lake of depression.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Invictus2214: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
He committed suicide due to his miserable life depression not because strike, is ASUU just going on strike for the first time in nigeria tertiary days existence?. There is something pertaining to his death which should be as a result to demonic spiritual forces
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by VenumX: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
martinsrealest abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist aka JusticeNeeded aka inspectorlawal:

Hiv spreader...Are you su1¢1dal too? grin

Cc beanmanx

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by BeanmanX(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Nah.. I don't believe it.
Wat is it that u don't believe?
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Aaaoo: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jesus
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by BeanmanX(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
martinsrealest:
Sataniclunatic/Abiodunjonah maybe u should seek help instead or visit a shrink, u really need help alot,,,, coming online to troll and defame people because u are depressed shouldn't be ur priority,,,,u should rather meet someone u can talk to and tell them what u are going through,, I'm sure they will be able to help u,,,,u can talk to datboredberry/Boredberry and some people here, I'm sure dey will be able to help u

Cc venumx

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Ajibade123(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
killing yourself because of ASUU strike is suspectable
he is more likely to kill himself because of Depression this news is not saying the full story
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by paskalz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
ASUU don strike am dead? undecided
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
generalwo:
Maybe babe Don serve am breakfast and he dey use ASUU strike as excuse....... If them strike how e take concern am?? Abeg make I drink my beer jare..... Wen Heineken and big yansh never finish for life na im I go kee myself because of ASUU strike.... ASUU never baff!!
Omo you be my kind of person.

Imagine to all-night match with this one below after 3 bottles of beer and 1 tab of weed.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by everythinggirly(f): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deep down, there's something else, not just the strike, Nigerians can survive in any weather be it strike or not.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Built2last:
Unfortunate

With Suicide, it starts with a small tiny voice in your head, saying end it, end it, end it. If you don't deal with it, the voice gets louder till you end it
I still don't get how one tiny voice would make me destroy my life
Me that's afraid of swimming, cos I always imagine I'd drown and die immediately I start
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Veeryeasy:
I find this very stupid, because during this strike they are high income skills you could learn and you'll stay in your father's house use a VPN work for another country and earn in dollars or pounds highest you travel for compulsory meetings thanks to work from home..... Then someone would commit suicide and blame strike in a country like Nigeria? my guy go and answer your questions with God
All these things wey una dey yarn everytime
Una no know say every where don block? E don dey somehow saturated.....worse part be say foreigners no dey send us again,as soon you tell them say u be nigerian dem go just block you, yahoo boys don finish us
Na only experienced oldies wey dey see clients cos dem dey trustworthy
Digital skills if e easy yahoo boys no go dey increase incessantly, cos the problem no be to learn the skills, the problem na to get clients wey go trust you..... that is if you fit see atall sef........ You guys better start telling people the truth

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Acidbath: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeanmanX:
Sataniclunatic/Abiodunjonah maybe u should seek help instead or visit a shrink, u really need help alot,,,, coming online to troll and defame people because u are depressed shouldn't be ur priority,,,,u should rather meet someone u can talk to and tell them what u are going through,, I'm sure they will be able to help u,,,,u can talk to datboredberry/Boredberry and some people here, I'm sure dey will be able to help u

Cc venumx

He won't listen to you. Friday Oyikocho Odeh in the mud. Forward never, backward ever for the criminal grin That's how God is punishing him.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by Acidbath: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
VenumX:

Are you su1¢1dal with hiv too? grin

Cc beanmanx

grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked cheesy
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by sunnyelevates(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2022
This news is not true. The guy committed suicide for other reasons, not Assu. Am a student of Unijos
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by 21savages: 1:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Are u a victim of depression, like! U jst perfectly defined suicide
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by oche7480: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2022
ijustdey:
• Council boss slaps colleague in Jos

https://guardian.ng/news/unijos-student-commits-suicide-over-ASUU-strike/
I think the next thing the federal government and ASSU will hear is the students are invading bank's
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by stamapro(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm, how many suicide you wan commit as a student in a Nigerian university? ASUU strike na part of academic curriculum for Nigeria university na, him no know? Except there is more to this story. Suicide never solves problem, it adds problem to your family and friends. Say no
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike by MillionaireMent: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Dis ASUU strike of a thing don dey turn something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / Which English Words Do You Find Difficult Spelling Or Pronouncing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.