Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? (479 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? by Praxis758: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now that a competent court of jusirdiction has sacked Dave Umahi from office, who would now be constitutionally fit to step in as governor in that state?

Could it be the runner up in PDP primary or the speaker or a rerun?

Lawyers in the house, over to you...
Re: Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? by helinues: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kangaroo court judgement..

Appeal and supreme still dey to over turned it
Re: Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
None of them ooo...If you ever held any political power,na the last one you dey so...No old twats....Restructuring or yugoslavia way...My opinion yugoslavia way... If adebayo from Togo cannot be my brother, ahmed Musa from the sahel can never be my brother by force

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Praxis758:
Now that a competent court of jusirdiction has sacked Dave Umahi from office, who would now be constitutionally fit to step in as governor in that state?

Could it be the runner up in PDP primary or the speaker or a rerun?

Lawyers in the house, over to you...

No, he will run to the court of appeal, then the supreme court, which will give him more than enough time to serve out his tenure

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: Who Would Now Occupy The Seat? by 1844v: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Kangaroo court judgement..

Appeal and supreme still dey to over turned it
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In High Spirit, Confident Of Freedom – Lawyer / Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? / No Biafra No Peace In Igbo Land(disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.