Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? (480 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by Kenmatt(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Greetings to you all.

My preferred candidate in PDP is Governor Peter Obi while that of APC is Professor Yemi Osibanjo.

Should these two Political icons emerge as the flag bearer of their respective Political Parties, who do you think will win the election?

Because I will see this match like Chelsea vs Manu back in the years.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by Odin13: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Depend on Vice..

Power returns North..

That’s the reality and stop sleeping in air

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by nazicartel(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Won't be a bad idea. But I will go for Peter Obi. But in this case, anybody that wins won't really touch me because I know they will work unlike Tinubu, Atiku, Orji and Rochas them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by drmuchin: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Based on Equiry,- Obi
Based on Pedigree - Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by Sergio101(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Peter Obi anytime any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by ashacot: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Election will be over before 12 noon because Osibanjo will beat Obi black and blue.

Peter oni influence is only in south east unlike osibanjo.

7 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by logicalman: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Don't competite with Peter Obi, he is too resolute to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by Penguin2: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Kenmatt:
Greetings to you all.

My preferred candidate in PDP is Governor Peter Obi while that of APC is Professor Yemi Osibanjo.

Should these two Political icons emerge as the flag bearer of their respective Political Parties, who do you think will win the election?

Because I will see this match like Chelsea vs Manu back in the years.

Yes.

And I will give you factual reasons.

First, Peter Obi will win SE and SS by at least 90/10 percent.

Peter Obi will likely garner not less than 30 percent of votes in the Southwest.

We go to the north…

With bandits activities in the North Central, Peter Obi/PDP will likely win the region by 60 percent. Remember Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa are traditional PDP states.

To the core north, what Obi needs to do is get a popular northern running mate like Kwankwaso or Sule Lamido, add that to if he gets Atiku’s endorsement, and the region can be shared at 50/50 ratio. And that will be victory for Peter Obi.

Remember that with Electronic Transmission of votes, fictitious votes are no longer likely to emanate from Yobe and Borno, and to an extent Kano.

These are practical assessment of realities on ground, ceteris peribus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by Invictuse: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Are you talking about the same Peter Peter Obi or another Peter Emeka Saint

Penguin2:

Yes.

And I will give you factual reasons.

First, Peter Obi will win SE and SS by at least 90/10 percent.

Peter Obi will likely garner not less than 30 percent of votes in the Southwest.

We go to the north…

With bandits activities in the North Central, Peter Obi/PDP will likely win the region by 60 percent. Remember Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa are traditional PDP states.

To the core north, what Obi needs to do is get a popular northern running mate like Kwankwaso or Sule Lamido, add that to if he gets Atiku’s endorsement, and the region can be shared at 50/50 ratio. And that will be victory for Peter Obi.

Remember that with Electronic Transmission of votes, fictitious votes are no longer likely to emanate from Yobe and Borno, and to an extent Kano.

These are practical assessment of realities on ground, ceteris peribus.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win Osibanjo In Presidential Election? by owunabastard: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simple question, this idi,ot is writing rubbish
Invictuse:
Are you talking about the same Peter Peter Obi or another Peter Emeka Saint

(1) (Reply)

No Biafra No Peace In Igbo Land(disturbing Video) / Today April 4th 2022 Marks The End Of Sit-at-home In Anambra - Soludo / Kperogi: Does Osinbajo Pursue Agenda To Fill Buhari Govt With RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.