Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) (56034 Views)

Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

Gosh!!! I know this is your family language? Not all of us are dumbo like you mate. This means nothing outside of your jungle.
Gibberish

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

Gibberish

This is what you spend in your jungle? Lol
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

This is what you spend in your jungle? Lol
That is all you can say?

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

That is all you can say?

Wait you think I would curse your mother? Lol. I was born and raised better than you. I would let you rant and curse your whole family out until I leave your dumbass alone.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

Wait you think I would curse your mother? Lol. I was born and raised better than you. I would let you rant and curse your whole family out until I leave your dumbass alone.
see tHis low life MOda foka tHat doEsn't knOw his moTher talkless of beinG raised better than me. A street urchin and a cultist like you! Don't Leave me alone o na fight to finish you bloody coward! Vagina boY you must surly be a rApist.
Are you tired of correcting English?.. Anofia!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

Are you tired of correcting English?!

No actually, I like giving back to the less fortunate like yourself. That’s why I have to cut off most of your family’s language, because no one of humour, sense, education etc would understand a single word that you and your family speaks. I doubt anyone would recognise which jungle you came out from. Like already proved that you don’t know what a vagina feels like lol. Gay man!!!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

No actually, I like giving back to the less fortunate like yourself. That’s why I have to cut off most of your family’s language, because no one of humour, sense, education etc would understand a single word that you and your family speaks. I doubt anyone would recognise which jungle you came out from. Like already proved that you don’t know what a vagina feels like lol. Gay man!!!
As usual! Gibberish..
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

As usual! Gibberish
Child rapist pedophile! Las las na mob action go kill you!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

As usual!

That’s a lesson for you. Leave your jungle and then educate yourself. I am your teacher! You are my student, and you are here to learn.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2022
assholemods:

If you know wHere I am... You Will Pray to coMe bUt unFortunAtely

Ewww fortunately grin I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near your jungle, not to see a Gay man anyways.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2022
assholemods:

Lol...

And now you are laughing on your own!!! Can’t make this shit up for this man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.