Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) (56029 Views)

Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by doctokwus: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2022
proclinician:

You're just saying all these nonsense because the Lady is not ur sister or daughter. Bastard.

Typical black monkeys once the victim no be their family they then investigative journalists and detectives.

Fools. Why not say the dead body was fabricated? Say Na mannequin
You are not making one iota of sense and you are obviously dull.
So even when the pictures of her corpse was shown with the parts intact and the police has come out to refute same,you rather believe someone saying something that is not true,out of pain and emotion?
Or you would be more happy that her body parts are missing than she being buried with no missing body part.
Now I understand;people like you are even praying that the story is true so you can rejoice and say "we said it".
You have a devilish mindset and you had better make a change from this your love of jubilating over stories where female body parts are found missing,if not you may one day go out to commit one such crime yourself,to fulfil your maniacal tendency.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by drnoel: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

And how can they even remove this market?
How can people be this heartless.

Do U mean to say the idea is ingrained in our society? It is not.
So if we can remove the market, by educating people, workshop, clamping hard on those people that perpetrate the acts with the ultimate punishment. A life for a life. Once we can do these, the market will go.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by dododawa1: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2022
MARKone:
Sorry for the loss, but how did the Nigeria government kill her.
Nigeria govt killed her by not providing SECURITY to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by proclinician: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Blablamalala:

Show us your evidence instead of being emotional. That's what objective minds do when they counter an opinion.

Exactly. There has to be some evidence because the lady is not ur family. Only.

If this precious being is ur family u won't open ur rotten mouth to ask for evidence that she ever existed talk more of bring murdered.

Pathetic piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Neddstark: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos state government should be sued
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by proclinician: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2022
doctokwus:

You are not making one iota of sense and you are obviously dull.
So even when the pictures of her corpse was shown with the parts intact and the police has come out to refute same,you rather believe someone saying something that is not true,out of pain and emotion?
Or you would be more happy that her body parts are missing than she being buried with no missing body part.
Now I understand;people like you are even praying that the story is true so you can rejoice and say "we said it".
You have a devilish mindset and you had better make a change from this your love of jubilating over stories where female body parts are found missing,if not you may one day go out to commit one such crime yourself,to fulfil your maniacal tendency.

From the few pics u saw online u already have concluded her vagina is intact? Which picture exactly did u see her vagina intact. Post it here.

Mumu. U de ur house with ur cheap phone and u know better than the persons that have identified the corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2022
To know that the Lagos state govt is treating this Bamise's issue with kids gloves is both sickening and annoying

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Kai this is sad
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2022
drnoel:

Do U mean to say the idea is ingrained in our society? It is not.
So if we can remove the market, by educating people, workshop, clamping hard on those people that perpetrate the acts with the ultimate punishment. A life for a life. Once we can do these, the market will go.
Won't be an easy task,I think I agree with your punishment.
It's going to going to go a very long way.thanks for your input.

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2022
proclinician:

Exactly. There has to be some evidence because the lady is not ur family. Only.

If this precious being is ur family u won't open ur rotten mouth to ask for evidence that she ever existed talk more of bring murdered.

Pathetic piece of shit.

That's why people like you can't grow.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by proclinician: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Blablamalala:

That's why people like you can't grow.

Oga if this lady is ur sis, u have gone to the morgue to identify her body, what evidence will u be asking for on Nairaland
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Babaheekmat: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2022
How she take know o
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by doctokwus: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Blablamalala:

Show us your evidence instead of being emotional. That's what objective minds do when they counter an opinion.
Oga,what I just discovered is that there are people that would be happy to know the body parts were actually missing.
Can you believe someone can be sad to know there is no truth to the missing body part side of the story.That guy is real sad and frustrated to know the sister's story is not true.
How can a normal human being wish that such a thing happen to a corpse and is frustrated it didn't happen!That is the devilish mindset of the average Nigerian for you.
Tell me what is now the difference between the driver that killed this lady and people like the person you quoted that literarily want to go remove some body parts to prove their false tale true?
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Malory: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
xperiencelove:
She was still alive when she was thrown out of the bus and passerby even tried to resuscitate her. This typically means she was alive when they cut her private part.
Ok
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Kwashiman: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Yaribaa savages doing what they know how to do best

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Thorondor: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Razgas:
The menace of ritual killings in the west is no longer something to joke about.

Politicians in the west should start a media campaign telling SIMPle yoruba men that rituals don't work and that selling gala and spare parts is better than silly headhunting

Are u sure say no be dem Dey run the ritual show for there ?
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by PaAdu02(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2022
i have been finding my voice in a lone wilderness since yesterday after reading what the sister was saying...
I am of the opinion that the hurts and the demise of her sister affected her psyche ,and i also feel,if given the chance,this her sister wanna cash out and be known,shes inadvertently,clout chasing,may God not let somebody have case in this Nigeria,they will twist and twist.
The part she was saying the govt killed her, intermittently saying this angers me alots,she should have said the point and let us sympatize,but just wailing and like she is been taught to,so those lawyers can cash out...This is a straight forward case,nobody can call dog a fish for us...
Lastly,we never saw the corpse drenched in blood from the phantom claim her private part was cut off...My opinion
MARKone:
Sorry for the loss, but how did the Nigeria government kill her.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Lightened:
Hmm...this is a call to alert to everyone. I know it's only God that can protect one, but, please always be very careful and highly sensitive to security matters. I mean, who enters a BRT bus that doesn't have a light inside? Pls, let's try to be taking precautions atimes, may we not be unfortunate.

When u feel it’s a Lagos state brt bus it’s easy to assume ur safe bt the bastard Lagos state sanwolu government are inept and incompetent.

Lagos state government should be held responsible for this crime.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by JudasNaKarrot: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Na dem. They kill anything that has human head and harvest it's organs. If we talk now they ban my account.

Ogun and Amadioha will colabo and strike anybody that will ban this my brand new account.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by drnoel: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Won't be an easy task,I think I agree with your punishment.
It's going to going to go a very long way.thanks for your input.

Remember the issue of these ritual killings was almost eliminated during the time of military rule becos of the death penalty. Even armed robbery reduced a bit.
And then during the time of bakassi boys, ritual killings was also reduced. We just need more of that with educating the masses cos people doing these are citizens with a very warped mindset cos of certain crazy belief of getting rich fast
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2022
proclinician:

Oga if this lady is ur sis, u have gone to the morgue to identify her body, what evidence will u be asking for on Nairaland

That her private part was cut out while still alive?
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by VULCAN(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2022
This must be an APC minion talking.

A pervert that kills for no reason abi? In a country where almost every politician is involved in rituals for power and young boys do yahoo plus.

Just say you want to cover up the state government and not spilling crap. Every sensible person knows that some top govt official is behind this move. Using govt owned public transportation to waylay innocents. Who knows how many this guy and has cohorts have killed

You are even accusing the family of lying and claiming you have seen the dead body. So the elder sister is lying but you in your bedroom are telling us the truth.

God free is from these dreadful APC demons

What a daft theory
badboyTee:
My theory here is the driver was a pevert

But the families are lying according to the videos of her dead body none of her body part was cut off

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Funflipper: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
My theory here is the driver was a pevert

But the families are lying according to the videos of her dead body none of her body part was cut off

Do you have the link to the video? I see no reason why the family would lie that her private part was cut off if it wasn't.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Lokoyen(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
May We Not Be Unfortunate.

May her soul find peace

Amin
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2022
philme87:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyNiO1gnGAU

The sister of the 22-year-old lady, Oluwabamise Toyosi Ayanwole who boarded a BRT and couldn’t live to tell the full story has narrated the deceased gruesome experience in the hands of her killers.

In an interview, the lady who spoke amid tears and wails accused the Nigerian government of killing her sister. She further revealed that her sister saw hell on earth before she finally died.

She added that her private organs were removed while she was still alive. According to her, Bamise was a jovial individual who put smiles on the faces of people around her.

Not sure where she got her story from, it just seems people like to run to conclusions. Autopsy results isn’t out yet but people are screaming cut private part and rituals.

Fact is from the pictures of the body there was no way her private part was cut out. I am guessing she was sexually assaulted/raped and strangled days later, because the body looks fresh from the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2022
doctokwus:

When bloggers started saying missing private parts I commented on a thread that that should be taken with a pinch of salt because Nigerian bloggers can fabricate anything.
Indeed,if the picture of her lifeless corpse seen today is true,there was no evidence of her being mutilated in anyway.
So this lady here was just repeating what she must av heard from someone or what she believed happened.
On the other hand,if missing body parts were observed when the corpse was viewed in the morgue,then between her being transported and few days she stayed in the morgue,was where the heinous act was committed.
Moral of the story,the average Nigerian can lie or fabricate stuff.
That of course gives credence to the fact that what the driver said happened in the bus was again a typical Nigerian lying without shame or remorse.
this act of is really going to affect us in time to come. We should always learn to tell the truth even when emotional so as to save others when something like this happen in the future..
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by BlackyOne: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Everywhere I turned I see touts/agbero's who could potentially be a killer, human part dealer...

I see honest, hard-working yet poor Nigerians struggling to survive yet unable to protect themselves.

We rely our tax masters cum politicians who are the biggest contributors to our sufferings, hardship, and insecurity, but these wicked politicians alongside their ritualistic cousins are the enablers of our collective woes.

We are not entirely blameless in this because we cheer them on, we support illicit wealth every now and then. We praise and sing glory for a politician who comes to kill, steal and destroy but give a spoon of porridge every 4 years, we turn a blind eye on ritualist yahoo plus and others. Are we not in a way complicit in the crimes going on in our society!?

When will injustice to one become injustice to all? Why do we keep mum when oppression and crimes doesn't directly affect us, we forget that today's survivors are tomorrow's victim...

TO BE CONTINUE....
TRIBUTE TO BAMISE AYANWOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.