Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them (95299 Views)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Don't even know who to blame... Ugly set of girls undecided

Never fall in love with a boy !! Go after men although men are few

Exactly!!! Men are few that's why you won't be the only one in their bed cos the rush for them is mad.
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Yo fam! Been following your comments for a while now, and that shit fvcking cracks local man up, esp. your "Ashawo na the best tin, weed na my friend, I go blow person leg with my kala" yarns cheesy cheesy cheesy��... Òmóboy dey feel you jere my nigga ... How can I reach you tho, as per guyman 2 guyman yarns? Please✌️

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Fuckaniza post=110902949]

Yo fam! Been following your comments for a while now, and that shit fvcking cracks local man up, esp. your "Ashawo na the best tin, weed na my friend, I go blow person leg with my kala" yarns cheesy cheesy cheesy... Òmóboy dey feel you jere my nigga ... How can I reach you tho, as per guyman 2 guyman yarns? Peace ✌️
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Jamersirwin1971: 5:27am On Mar 10, 2022
haj57:
Tomorrow now one of the girls go commit suicide. Ontop 500 cedis. How much is that again in Naira?

That’s like 48k
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Ifeco89: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Is a pity cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by kingyakos: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Ghana sense
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.
So sleeping with runz gals is now a boastful achievement? angry
Lol! This one has no atom of shame and common sense at all.
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Boogyman557: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Yo fam! Been following your comments for a while now, and that shit fvcking cracks local man up, esp. your "Ashawo na the best tin, weed na my friend, I go blow person leg with my kala" yarns cheesy cheesy cheesy��... Òmóboy dey feel you jere my nigga ... How can I reach you tho, as per guyman 2 guyman yarns? Please✌️
Holly Gram cool

thanks my G..

DIS calls 4 me to BLA more WEED DIS morning...

abeg no VEX my G..

U be EKELBE MAN, U b MEN on black.. I mean U b police MAN?

WTF MAN!
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Mar 10, 2022
And what if these girls you were bragging about were from the marine kingdom?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by merits(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Man has triggered mixed reactions after taking to Facebook to share photos of the women he's been sleeping with and the gifts he gave them.

The Ghanaian man who goes by the name Appiah Phonez, shared photos of women showing off phones and wads of cedi notes he gave them, as a testament for holding his end of the bargain after having intercourse with them.

He takes his request to a Facebook page, asking the admin to share his post wherein he requests for a lady for a particular weekend, promising her an a phone and a tempting ?500 for transportation.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Childish idea.mumu.for what?who do you want to impress with this low budget girl friend and poor him?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by almarthins(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Naija men are worst compared to Ghana men undecided

Are Naija women good?
If I chronologically tell you wetin ur kind don do to me, if na me do that kind thing. Them go don post me for social media.
Your kind are the aggressor and yet will still play victim to make it look like men is to be blamed.
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by lexy2014: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Since u say men are few, are women much? Do u fall into the category of women?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by lexy2014: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Are u saying that u have "tested" all Nigerian men on one hand and Ghanaian men on the other hand to have arrived at your conclusion? How did u do the "testing"?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Ugosample(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Miyachi:

Dignity. There's the toll on your mental health, the risk of contracting STDs or of an unwanted pregnancy, etc. The list goes on.

Toll on your mental health ?
This is a joke abi?
Lmao
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Knowledgeiskey(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Cyoung4real:

Hew air yew Ghene mek them Cedis?
u need a decter
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

Yes in Ghana.

Someone they suppose give a dirty slap to reset his wasteful brain to factory setting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Fourwinds: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Hmmmmmmmm....because we once we bang the pvssy we don't tell
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by dalass(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

Inside life grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by samcity4u: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2022
the manchi tight... nothing happened according to the guy. u be man, nakana wetin no good
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Cyoung4real(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2022
donbachi:
u need a decter

The decte sehd I need a pasta so I went to tell me fede so he ken kell my mede and let hair know abewt it. grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Cyoung4real:

The decte sehd I need a pasta so I went to tell me fede so he ken kell my mede and let hair know abewt it. grin
charlie!..enjah yew pester.
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by shantti(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol, the third girl be like Igbo girl, her name fit be ulimma
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by DaInferno(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

lol, deep down you know...na women few pass... grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

thanks my G..

DIS calls 4 me to BLA more WEED DIS morning...

abeg no VEX my G..

U be EKELBE MAN, U b MEN on black.. I mean U b police MAN?

WTF MAN![/quote]
grin grin grin... Police kè? Nah.. I be random nigga jare... I need some of dah weed ni .. lol .. does your email work?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Osibajo2023:
like how old, d men u talking about
Could it be that she must be talking about the ned nwonko kind of Men

All these our Ancestors worshipping girls will not kill us oo
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Osibajo2023: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2022
skywalker240:

Could it be that she must be talking about the ned nwonko kind of Men

All these our Ancestors worshipping girls will not kill us oo
lol, girls are mearnt to be worshiped, except Nigeria girls, hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2022
And they will come rushing, some of them took bus to Ghana from Lagos to get 500 cedis and 500 STDs.
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2022
shantti:
Lol, the third girl be like Igbo girl, her name fit be ulimma

Why you dey vex? Is it bevos you no get 500 cedis to give Oluchi?
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by myami: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Candidlady:

you are so outspoken. can I meet you
Re: Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them by myami: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2022
dalass:

Inside life grin grin
babe if you are offered 100k to sell your body, will you reject it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.