Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Can I Import From Dubai Or Turkey With $10,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import From Dubai Or Turkey With $10,000. (284 Views)

How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo / Group Importation: Import From China, UK, Dubai, Malaysia And Turkey With Others / How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Import From Dubai Or Turkey With $10,000. by Pawpawtea: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
I am planning a business trip to Dubai and Turkey in the next few weeks. And I presently could afford to go with $10,000 on each of the trips.

Could anyone give me suggestions on what products or items l could buy or import from both countries?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From Dubai Or Turkey With $10,000. by Pauldollars(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pawpawtea:
I am planning a business trip to Dubai and Turkey in the next few weeks. And I presently could afford to go with $10,000 on each of the trips.

Could anyone give me suggestions on what products or items l could buy or import from both countries?

Thank you.

Buy quality Laptops with fast processors and strong batteries.e.g Dell, HP, Lenovo Core i3, i5 or i7 They are much cheaper there and expensive here. Can resell them here.
Btw, I need one good laptop for my cafe

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Import From Dubai Or Turkey With $10,000. by wittywriter: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pawpawtea:

Thank you.
Saw this thread and I'm curious if you made the trip and what biz are you getting ROI on?

Pauldollars:

Buy quality Laptops with fast processors and strong batteries.e.g Dell, HP, Lenovo Core i3, i5 or i7 They are much cheaper there and expensive here. Can resell them here.
Btw, I need one good laptop for my cafe
What's the daily ROI @d least from running a cyber-cafe?.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Sewing Machine Importation Business / Jos DISCO Urges Customers To Embrace Map Meters In Otukpo / Are You Looking For A Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.