Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO (1201 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Boko Haram Member Spotted On Nairaland PHOTOS / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
These IPOB bingos are really shameless. Why can't they go to Biafran embassy. cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/544479623367982/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
These IPOB bingos are really shameless. Why can't they go to Biafran embassy. cheesy

[/s]
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Excuse me, how do you know they are IPOB members? By the colour of their hair? Or may be the colour of their tongue?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by perez100: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Grant them Biafra and watch if you can see them in Nigeria Embassies again.

Some don't even reason before they post or create threads. Is it that some people create threads for fun of it or they are plain morons that cannot think before creating threads?

You are afraid to give them Biafra and yet you morons still afraid to see them close to anything Nigeria. Give them Biafra first then you will have every right to question them when they come to Nigeria Embassies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
perez100:

Some don't even reason before they post or create threads. Is it that sone people create threads for the fun of it or they are plain morons that cannot think before creating threads?

You are afraid to give them Biafra and yet you morons still afraid to see them close to anything Nigeria. Give them Biafra first then you will have every right to question them when they come to Nigeria Embassies.

Do not even bother. They are wasting their time if they think this land they have disparaged will bless them. Even if they are lucky to be evacuated, they will still lose and even if they return and sow in the land, the land won't still bless them.

All of them will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by Conrod: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Do not even bother. They are wasting their time if they think this land they have disparaged will bless them. Even if they are lucky to be evacuated, they will still lose and even if they return and sow in the land, the land won't still bless them.

All of them will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.
They are already blessed,sir...the fight for ones freedom is the mother of all fights and a divine one too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by Ameduedwin: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
perez100:

Some don't even reason before they post or create threads. Is it that sone people create threads for the fun of it or they are plain morons that cannot think before creating threads?

Truth
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

Excuse me, how do you know they are IPOB members? By the colour of their hair? Or may be the colour of their tongue?

The anu ofia you mentioned has been mandated by his Fulani masters to post anything and tag it ipob daily,if not,he would face their full wrath as he's in their playlist to constantly try to blackmail ipob. So don't blame him
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by NnamdiN: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Manna griller uses one account to support osibanjo and freestuff to support tinubu just in case yawa gas grin
how can different people be the same kind of annoying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by Tumbulum: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2022
NnamdiN:
Manna griller uses one account to support osibanjo and freestuff to support tinubu just in case yawa gas grin
how can different people be the same kind of annoying?
all these are done in desperation to escape hunger and a life of penury. Poverty is the most dangerous disease on this planet. Check this pictutre and you know why these measures are being pursuid by Mr grill. Who wants to remain like this forever?

Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by naija4life247: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

I am a Yoruba Nigga
I am a Muslim

I am IPOB
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by FSBoperator: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022
If not for that fulani goat, this useless IPOB would not have gotten this much attention.

But Igbos are stupid people sha to fall for the lies of a judas goat.
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by gistray: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2022
I don't understand

Give them Biafra you say No!

You ban their organization and insist they must bear your flag and remain your citizen

Now they're in trouble and use your flag you want to start mocking them?

Are you even serious?
Re: Big Shame As Top IPOB Member Spotted In Nigerian Embassy In Ukraine - VIDEO by Igboland: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
I tot Ipob claim that every foolish Igbo in the East and any criminal born of Igbo parentage is Ipob is that no longer the case or you think we are all senseless to allow you shift goal post as you like.

gidgiddy:

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Guess What's inside The Bags Behind Them / 2023: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Contesting For Presidency. / As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.