Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations (18850 Views)

Ikpeazu Spits Fire As Gunmen Burn Abia Police Station, Vehicles, Others / Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by TeeGentle(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
The motor wey dey police station I no fit count am especially okada
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Iamolukorede(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Well it is a good development as this will ease up movement and activities within police stations but then what will happen to the redundant vehicles and for those who no longer have claims to their cars. It is another thing to give orders it is another for them to carry them out ..

The best bet is to give ultimatum for pple who have their cars there to come forward if not some might be sold by officer's for scrap.
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Alaefulu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igp wey suspend kyari and kyari was still active on coke dealings...
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Higgies(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Glo is faster than MTN in Egbeda.
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by oboteee: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
I need to buy one of those vehicles,make una help me
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Bullet01(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
tunjijones:
Police no dey take order from this IGP.

I think he is the worse IGP we have ever had after Tafa Balogun.

Men don't take orders from women. Men don't take women orders seriously. I hope you gerit?
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
IGP giving order is one thing, police officers obeying the order is another thing

Honestly. The NPF is so indisciplined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by KelB(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
NOT LESS THAN 58,000 NIGERIAN PREGNANT WOMEN LOSE THEIR LIVES YEARLY TO CHILDBIRTH AND PREGNANCY RELATED CAUSES.

BIRTH WITHOUT INJURIES
(How To Give Birth Naturally Without Episiotomy or Vaginal Tear)

Revealing Two Most Important Things You Must Do Back Home And Other Two To Do At Your Next And Last Visit To The Hospital And You'll Be So Sure To Push Out Your Baby Easily Without Cuts, Tear Or Episiotomy.

Check my Siggy if you want to get this
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by DreeX: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
IGP giving order is one thing, police officers obeying the order is another thing
Them get coconut head���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Tremple8v: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cash out time baba tunde. If you dont gerrit forget about rit grin
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by manee2(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Auction Loading...
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by humberjade: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Civilised countries have impounding yards where vehicles like this are parked and registered temporarily, until they are sent to scrap yards of not reclaimed in time.

Only in Nigeria will you see police stations decoratwd with abandoned vehicles
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by RodeDindu: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Opportunity for Police officers to steal the vehicles.

They have been selling it to their cronies since Adam, it's no news
EFCC is not excluded undecided
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Passionate888: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Spare parts market don open
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by zoedew: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
To where exactly! IGP who should have resigned long before now and be removed alongside the rubbish heap of exhibits in the police stations!
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by SarkinYarki: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
They can never obey ..Nigerian police wey dey post themselves to the station they want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by TheArrowhead(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Na today!!
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Larrykaysail(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2022
DozieMartin:
Officers don see opportunity to get car
they will auction is and they will buy the good ones
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by andyanders: 2:05am On Mar 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
They will take the cars to their houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by idyllic2012: 2:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by EgunMogaji2: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Tbrux740: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by Akharmony: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
How many exotic car will go to the Bosses. . .
Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by GloriousGbola: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It’ll be ignored, totally.

What a difference three years in naija makes. Egun of before before had faith in our men in black grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by executive12: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by EgunMogaji2: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What a difference three years in naija makes. Egun of before before had faith in our men in black grin

Character is like smoke, it’ll come out.

I lost my iPhone. A good Samaritan found it and turned it in at Omi Adio police station.

I spent three days going back and forth and bailed my own phone that I had the complete shipping package and receipt for N10K.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations by goaldigger212: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
This is well said by the IG of Police. Now the order has been given, would they be carried out? The best thing to do is to put in place a committee to carry out this orders. Our Police station is not a mechanic workshop for dumping damaged vehicles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello / How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.