Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It (38084 Views)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Maj196(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
wafer1:

Pigeon is also an Orthodox bird to us. So calm the Bleep down
Yes, only to savages like you.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maj196:
Una just dry open mouth gbagaadaa without much thought. Is it any less savage to eat a chicken than a chicken? If you say yes, then you should be able to answer why. If no, then shut the fk up! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Maj196(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Una just dry open mouth gbagaadaa without much thought. Is it any less savage to eat a chicken than a chicken? If you say yes, then you should be able to answer why. If no, then shut the fk up! undecided
Oga, chop wetin you like abeg. If you fit sef enter jungle go kill Lion chop. Na you sabi
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maj196:
Oga, chop wetin you like abeg. If you fit sef enter jungle go kill Lion chop. Na you sabi
You never really explain your hangup with those who eat what you obviously think yourself too big too. All your ramblings here, for what? undecided

Or let me guess, you want to wait for oyinbos to come tell you that Pigeon was really meat until chicken flooded their market, before you consider pigeon good enough as meat? Or you want make oyinbo import am come before you consider it "orthodox"? undecided
Look, pigeons are not endangered and they are not known as disease carriers, so what exactly is your hangup? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Maj196(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You never really explain your hangup with those who eat what you obviously think yourself too big too. All your ramblings here, for what? undecided

Or let me guess, you want to wait for oyinbos to come tell you that Pigeon was really meat until chicken flooded their market, before you consider pigeon good enough as meat? Or you want make oyinbo import am come before you consider it "orthodox"? undecided
Look, pigeons are not endangered and they are not known as disease carriers, so what exactly is your hangup? undecided
Abeg getat
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maj196:
Abeg getat
Again....You never really explain your hangup with those who eat what you obviously think yourself too big too. All your ramblings here, for what? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by wafer1: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
LastProphet:

grin wicked
You're welcome to have a bite when next I prepare it
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by wafer1: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maj196:
what ever. We eat it and take pride in the proteinous addition to our bodies
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Farfalla(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Poor thing just lost its way while flying around the vicinity.

Damn! angry
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Farfalla:
Poor thing just lost its way while flying around the vicinity.

Damn! angry

You'd wonder what he actually picked off its bones. Skin? It probably doesn't have drumsticks.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You'd wonder what he actually picked off its bones. Skin? It probably doesn't have drumsticks.
Don't be deceived abeg! undecided

Ever eaten game hen? Well, pigeon get meat. undecided

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't be deceived abeg! undecided

Ever eaten game hen? Well, pigeon get meat. undecided

I never had flying game, but yes, I love game.

By game do you mean pheasants? Because those are bigger than these little hand sized pigeons. Which drumsticks would someone eat off them?
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Farfalla(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You really wonder. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
I never had flying game, but yes, I love game.

By game do you mean pheasants? Because those are bigger than these little hand sized pigeons. Which drumsticks would someone eat off them?
I mean Cornish game hens... they are small chickens, about the size of broilers. Pigeons compare in size to some of those. undecided
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I mean Cornish game hens... they are small chickens, about the size of broilers. Pigeons compare in size to some of those. undecided

Never had those.

But when it comes to winged things, regular chicken/turkey/ostrich/bat is best. The little creatures don't sound filling. Especially eating pigeons. That is like eating cats. They're too close to humans. And too small.
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Missionaire: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You eat pigeons? Lord have mercy!!!

Thank God no Nigerians were there when that dove was descending on Jesus when john baptized him...

Una for kill the dove chop

Tueh

God forbid
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Never had those.

But when it comes to winged things, regular chicken/turkey/ostrich/bat is best. The little creatures don't sound filling. Especially eating pigeons. That is like eating cats. They're too close to humans. And too small.
Cornish hen is far tastier than chicken abeg and it is about the size of a pigeon, if not maybe a few bigger. Delicious little things but more expensive. undecided
Re: I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It by BRATISLAVA: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Cornish hen is far tastier than chicken abeg and it is about the size of a pigeon, if not maybe a few bigger. Delicious little things but more expensive. undecided

These little things should be kept as pets. No point feasting on skin and bones.

Ever eaten hamster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beans Dish Replicated In The Uk By Nairalander / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / How To Fix An Oversalted Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.