Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home (408 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by OsilaGama(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
undecided
good day nairalanders...
pls o bachelors and spinsters in de house,how do u cope with having just two types of food stuffs at home,.
i have been eating garri and beans for the past 3 months and i'm so tired of eating beans even the aroma is tirering...
pls any idea on what i can make with beans?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by adeoyekay(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
OsilaGama:
undecided
good day nairalanders...
pls o bachelors and spinsters in de house,how do u cope with having just two types of food stuffs at home,.
i have been eating garri and beans for the past 3 months and i'm so tired of eating beans even the aroma is tirering...
akara,moinmoin

For me I know get time for that.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by OsilaGama(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
adeoyekay:
akara,moinmoin
For me I know get time for that.
Correct G...! na better idea., but na time,thanks i will try it on saturday
Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by Ahmed0336(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Your mess (fart) no go be here o. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by faithfull18(f): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Spaghetti, noodles etc.
Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
OsilaGama:
undecided
good day nairalanders...

No dey wyn yourself. undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
OsilaGama:
undecided
I ate mostly beans and bread for a period that seemed a year and I didn't get tired of it. Every week, I would cook enough beans to last me and store in refrigerator to eat it every evening - too tired to do anything else with the beans is why. For breakfast and lunch, I would toast bread to eat, sometimes with ketchup, or maybe chocolate syrup or jam for a spread. I am still not tired of eating those things. undecided

I believe it all has to do with your mindset. If you accept where you are now (bread and garri) and allow yourself to enjoy it for as long as you need to, I think you will fare much better than complaining about this. undecided

There are those out there who don't even have beans and garri at home to eat or drink. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by Mirela0920(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Prepare gbegiri soup with the beans + eba.

You can as well make moimoi or akara.

Also, drink the garri with groundnut or buy roasted/fried fish once in a while

If you can prepare ekuru, that's an advantage too

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Only Two Variaties Of Food Stuffs At Home by frozen70(f): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
OsilaGama:
undecided
good day nairalanders...

Thank God you have some thing to eat

Add diced carrot before eating
Add dried fish while cooking
Eat with pap especially at night you will sleep well

At times fry the onions in oil before putting it into the beans

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls And The Ever Equalising World "Finishing School For Girls" / Toyota Corolla 2007 Model @1.750m / 1 Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.