Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

International Women's Day (I Celebrate My Mother) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Women's Day (I Celebrate My Mother) (153 Views)

Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting / Happy International Women's Day / The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Women's Day (I Celebrate My Mother) by Johndickson500(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!.

This Post is dedicated to all the unsung heroins out there.
The women that raised their children against all odds..
The market women that toil from morning till night to bring food back home.
The women that lost their husbands at a very early stage in marriage but still found a way to pull the family through.
The women that are playing the role of Dads!.
The common women that are not on social media,the women without a university degree but are still going strong!.
Our darling mothers that the world doesn't know or celebrate, we celebrate you!.
Happy international women's day.

Follow me on Facebook using Evangelist John Emmanuel

Re: International Women's Day (I Celebrate My Mother) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
God bless you for been a good son,may God bless you more in no distant time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Program At A Citizen Sector Organization in Abuja Nigeria / Chat Operators - WORK FROM HOME / Software Sales Excecutive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.